Diane Feinstein passes away

If you have nothing good to say about the deceased, talk about the weather. Fall is definitely here. Bit crisp this morning.

There is no quality of life in California...it is a hellhole -- and everyone there isn't rich......majority of people there are poor, dirty, illegal, gay, just disgusting....all because of Democrats
if you are doing great financially there indeed is a quality of life,,,,,no one said everyone there is rich.....i take it you have never been there .......

I lived in the SF area the night Harvey Milk was assassinated.

An obscure City Councilwoman named Diane Feinstein stepped to the Mike to announce he had been killed

From then on..l.she was a spokesperson for gun control

I was visiting my parents in San Francisco for Thanksgiving when that happened, she became acting Mayor replacing Moscone and held the position until 1988.

RIP

I lived in the SF area the night Harvey Milk was assassinated.

An obscure City Councilwoman named Diane Feinstein stepped to the Mike to announce he had been killed

From then on..l.she was a spokesperson for gun control

Yet carried a gun herself. Rules for thee, but not for me.

She was an elitist to the core.

Just saw Senator Feinstein has passed away at 90. Can’t find link the news just broke.
Racist Democrats have already said they plan on appointing another black female who doesn't know what a woman is to Feinstein's seat.

That or at least having to pass some kind of cognitive test after you hit a certain age maybe 65 or 70 to continue to serve in Congress and you have to take one every few years.

Why not have everyone pass a cognitive test?
What connection do these cognitive tests have to do with your ability to serve ?

Trump “aced” the Montreal Cognitive test where you had to identify a Lion and a Camel, connect the dots, draw a cube

What does that have to do with your knowledge of Congressional procedures?

Forum List

Back