Diane Feinstein passes away

Just saw Senator Feinstein has passed away at 90. Can’t find link the news just broke.

confucius buddhas name be praised.jpg

Just saw Senator Feinstein has passed away at 90. Can’t find link the news just broke.

So you just wanted to play like you're a star reporter? Or is it that you saw something on television? Curious, because if it was only a social media post or something written on the web and there was no source for believing what you posted about, this is nuts. Of course I know it's been reported, but when you posted this -- did you have reason to believe it was true?

Curious. Where did you see the story?

Why doesnt Newsome just install a black lesbian before the shutdown? He knows who he wants. Feinstein has been in the grave for a year.

I really hope this does not happen to Biden. It would be terrible for the country.

Or McConnell.

Dont these happen in 3s?

She fought the good fight against assault weapons and CIA torture techniques. Of course you would hate her for that.

The good fight as in the good fight for evil.....but as a leftist, evil is what you idiots do.

I really hope this does not happen to Biden. It would be terrible for the country.

Or McConnell.

Dont these happen in 3s?

It would only be horrible when we have to listen to the 24/7 democrat party media praising a corrupt, incompetent, evil human being.....

It would only be horrible when we have to listen to the 24/7 democrat party media praising a corrupt, incompetent, evil human being.....

I predict that whomever it is, the pharma paid media will perform crazy colonelangus on her…metaphorically.

It will be HISTORIC! IT WILL BE AMAZING. SHE WILL BE THE GREATEST PERSON EVER!

Forum List

Back