Dick Cheney

Cheney has a wife, children, and grandchildren...

And, please stop with the phony concern for his family. When you start in on Kennedy or Obama or any other Dem/Lib, you can't be bothered caring about the families. Just like you can't be bothered caring about a 17 year old murder victim or his family.

All this phony "conservative compassion" is making me sick at my stomach.

Why don't all of you go back to being your nasty honest selves.

Indeed I am compassionate. I'm thinking of the 40,000 troops with serious wounds and PTSD and 4000 dead..... all for the glory of Halliburton.

You are thinking about a war criminal.

Cheney has a wife, children, and grandchildren...but you continue to cherry pick those you deem worthy of your compassion.

Hey ass fucker, don't edit my posts that you quote...because you changed the context. The OP is the one who is being phoney and selective about showing compassion. Idiot.

Cheney has always had a heart; he has had many problems with it since he decades younger.

Its true that Cheney didn't DIRECTLY order troops to their deaths. That was the job of Bush's Brain. But, he sure as hell profited from his behind the scenes controls. All you holier than thou rw's, can stop pretending Cheney is a human being. There is no lower life form than a war profiteer.

This may be the first time a transplanted heart rejects the recipient.
He didn't profit from the war. Retard.

And, please stop with the phony concern for his family. When you start in on Kennedy or Obama or any other Dem/Lib, you can't be bothered caring about the families. Just like you can't be bothered caring about a 17 year old murder victim or his family.

17 year old murder victim?
Oh you must mean

Roderick Scott in 2009 in Greece, N.Y. a black man, shot and killed him with a licensed .40 cal. handgun an unarmed white teen Cervini (17), whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car. He called 911 to report suspicious activity but choose to approach the suspect outside his home and off his property before the police came....

it is shame all that phony compassion out there
from the left

But really, the race baiting by the Left to divide the country for political gain
is the bigger "sin"

Last edited:
Its true that Cheney didn't DIRECTLY order troops to their deaths. That was the job of Bush's Brain. But, he sure as hell profited from his behind the scenes controls. All you holier than thou rw's, can stop pretending Cheney is a human being. There is no lower life form than a war profiteer.

Haliburton stock didn't soar in value because of Iraq?

Too bad Papa Obama still uses them

Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contract...

I do remember sympathy from conservatives on this board
for Kennedy

In fact, many commented on how lucky he was getting treatment
before Papa Obama Care fully kicked in ......

for you nimrods questioning whether he got the transplant at taxpayers expense hello prisoners serving terms for, say, murder have and are eligible for transplants, at our expense....get a grip.

Haliburton stock didn't soar in value because of Iraq?
Didn't matter.

FactCheck.org: Kerry Ad Falsely Accuses Cheney on Halliburton

for Kennedy

Funny, I missed that right wing sympathy for Kennedy.

for Kennedy

Funny, I missed that right wing sympathy for Kennedy.
Selective perception will do that.

for you nimrods questioning whether he got the transplant at taxpayers expense hello prisoners serving terms for, say, murder have and are eligible for transplants, at our expense....get a grip.

Indeed

how many of those, unlike Cheney,
does the gov't have a negative revenue flow with......

:beer:

Here's to a speedy and full recovery and a long retirement to spend with his grandchildren.

I did not want anyone dead in Iraq.
They had done nothing to harm me.
Cheney and virtually all of the right wanted people dead in Iraq.

You could use left wing logic that Harry Truman wanted 38,000 Americans to die in three years in Korea because he didn't ask congress for permission to send Troops to enforce UN sanctions. You could say a lot of things about LBJ's fake Gulf of Tonkin crisis but Bush received permission from democrats in congress to enforce UN sanctions in Iraq. The sad thing is that democrats pretended to be part of the jihad and undermined the mission after they voted for it. The point still is that the left is capable of so much hatred that they want a 71 year old man to die because he was a republican.

At 71 he had a heart transplant? That's terrible. Considering the available, hearts should go to someone younger. I hope this story isn't true.

Forum List

Back