🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dick Morris: If Putin uses nukes, we probably don't need to reply in kind

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In his defense, Dick Morris is an idiot.

Yes, Zelenskyy, a no-fly-zone is too much to ask.

World War III is too much to ask.

I stand with the people of Ukraine but starting a nuclear war is not an option.

This is a European conflict and France and The UK both have nuclear arsenals.

If they choose to use their nuclear weapons to support their European neighbor, that's their decision.

America needs to stay out of this local kerfuffle both physically and rhetorically.

Nobody Cares.jpg

What Dick Morris thinks

This is a European conflict and France and The UK both have nuclear arsenals.

If they choose to use their nuclear weapons to support their European neighbor, that's their decision.

America needs to stay out of this local kerfuffle both physically and rhetorically.

Wrong.

This is a war about 19th century revanchist chauvinism v Western ideals.

It's a war about freedom v oppression.

We need to be involved.

View attachment 621651

What Dick Morris thinks

Nobody cares about the Ukraine because they deliberately caused this confrontation themselves, by criminal acts like stealing oil and violating treaties, for decades.
And this is nothing new for the Ukraine, with a long history of manning Hitler's death camps, and oppressing people, (the "Tarus Bulba" era),

We need to be involved.

Europeans have been constantly at war with each other since Roman Times ... it's their natural state.

The idea that Americans need to get mixed up in them dates to the last century. It's time to break that cycle and not join in when Europeans act like idiots.

Nobody cares about the Ukraine because they deliberately caused this confrontation themselves, by criminal acts like stealing oil and violating treaties, for decades.
And this is nothing new for the Ukraine, with a long history of manning Hitler's death camps, and oppressing people, (the "Tarus Bulba" era),

Shut up, Russian troll.

We need to be involved.

Well, grab a gun and fly over there.

If you don't have a gun, don't worry, I'm sure there are plenty you can pick up off the ground.

If you don't have the money for a ticket, don't worry, I'm sure we start a whip-round and get you fixed up.

If you still don't go ... that would make you something of a hypocrite.

Europeans have been constantly at war with each other since Roman Times ... it's their natural state.

The idea that Americans need to get mixed up in them dates to the last century. It's time to break that cycle and not join in when Europeans act like idiots.

America is a European nation. Isn't that what you alt-right people are always going upon about?

We are in a global world. This is about whether or not America is the primary global power, or if we succeed global dominance to Russia and China.

It's obvious what side you've chosen.

Well, grab a gun and fly over there.

If you don't have a gun, don't worry, I'm sure there are plenty you can pick up off the ground.

If you don't have the money for a ticket, don't worry, I'm sure we start a whip-round and get you fixed up.

If you still don't go ... that would make you something of a hypocrite.

I'm old.

Not as old as you, but still, you know, middle ageish.

So I've sent money.

More money than you could ever dream of making.

Shut up, Russian troll.

Are you programmed to call everyone who disagrees with you a Russian Troll.

As bots go ... I think you just failed The Turing Test.

Last edited:
Are you programmed to call everyone who disagrees with you a Russian Troll.

As bots go ... I just failed The Turing Test.

Of course not.

Just Russian trolls.

Are you one?

You're sure acting like one.

Forum List

Back