🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dick Morris: If Putin uses nukes, we probably don't need to reply in kind

Soooo ... when you say WE need to get involved ...

What you really mean is SOME ELSE needs to get involved ...

That make you both a hypocrite and a coward.

As for my age ... if my home, my family, my town, or my nation were invaded I would pick up a gun and defend them. I wouldn't shove the neighbors kid out the door and say, "Go git 'em, Kid". That is both my right and privilege as an American.

You claim to be younger than me ... so what's your excuse for wearing the white feather?

This is a European conflict and France and The UK both have nuclear arsenals.

If they choose to use their nuclear weapons to support their European neighbor, that's their decision.

America needs to stay out of this local kerfuffle both physically and rhetorically.
French are wimps--they won't do anything if the US isn't there to do the heavy lifting----the rest are just users and they won't do anything if the US isn't there to pay for it with US money and lives.

There is no good answer at this point....no matter what choice--it will create misery.

Thankyou dems for creating this nightmare.

Soooo ... when you say WE need to get involved ...

What you really mean is SOME ELSE needs to get involved ...

That make you both a hypocrite and a coward.

As for my age ... if my home, my family, my town, or my nation were invaded I would pick up a gun and defend them. I wouldn't shove the neighbors kid out the door and say, "Go git 'em, Kid". That is both my right and privilege as an American.

You claim to be younger than me ... so what's your excuse for wearing the white feather?

LOL

When I say "older" I mean "middle age."

When I enquired if I should join, they told me to stay at home and send money.

Keep clinging, anti-American pro-Putin troll loser.

There is no good answer at this point....no matter what choice--it will create misery.

The world is full of misery ... most of it self-inflicted.

The world has made it very clear they don't want the US to be the "World's Cop" ... that means we aren't the "World's Ambulance" and certainly not the "World's Social Worker" as well.

European misery has been a natural state for thousands of years ... it's time Europeans dealt with it themselves.

If they choose to use their nuclear weapons to support their European neighbor, that's their decision.

America needs to stay out of this local kerfuffle both physically and rhetorically.
George Washington would agree

THEY?

You're gonna let THEM tell you to hide behind a keyboard and let someone else fight your war?

Keep clinging, anti-American, pro-Putin loser!

LOL

Can't believe you collect an NYPD pension check.

The standards must have been pretty low back in the day.

For Christmas, I am going to buy a Toro a Canadian lumberjack shirt with Ukrainian colors.

1648332152433.png

The world has made it very clear they don't want the US to be the "World's Cop" ... that means we aren't the "World's Ambulance" and certainly not the "World's Social Worker" as well.

European misery has been a natural state for thousands of years ... it's time Europeans dealt with it themselves.
Europeans have been there for thousands of years. Why don't they have their border disputes settled.

French are wimps--they won't do anything if the US isn't there to do the heavy lifting----the rest are just users and they won't do anything if the US isn't there to pay for it with US money and lives.

The French aren't wimps. They lost so many men in World war one their birthrate was flat between the wars. They had no young men.

To be fair, it's only a nightmare because our press needed a new thing to terrify people was because COVID was getting old.

Russia has been fighting Chechens for nearly 30 years, complete with massacres and terrorism on both sides. -- the news barely covered it.

The Congo Civil War in the '90s killed 10 million civilians (more than half of them children). Hundreds if not thousands of children had their arms cut off so they couldn't grow up to become soldiers. -- our news covered it less than The Chechen War.

Darfur conflict, with it's estimated 300,000 casualties, still rages on -- the news doesn't even mention it anymore.

Boko Haram and Yemen continue to mount casualties and atrocities -- crickets.

But, Russia invades one of its former provinces and it's suddenly "Johnny git yer gun!" "Manifest Destiny!" and "Remember The Maine!"

No one has seen this level of jingoistic saber-rattling from America's Press since Pearl Harbor -- where Americans were actually attacked.

Even after 9-11, the press was largely against any kind of military retaliation. Now the same press is telling everyone to "Flush The Bombers".

f0b91dd3-961b-4815-8faf-361ea9388907_text.gif

Everyone just needs to calm the frak down and put things into perspective.

To be fair, it's only a nightmare because our press needed a new thing to terrify people was because COVID was getting old.

Yeah, that's it.

But no, you're not a crazy nutter!

ROFL

In his defense, Dick Morris is an idiot.

Yes, Zelenskyy, a no-fly-zone is too much to ask.

World War III is too much to ask.

I stand with the people of Ukraine but starting a nuclear war is not an option.

If Russia uses nukes on the Ukraine, where does it end? They can just go out there and nuke whoever they want, the UK will probably be first seeing how much Boris is loving this war because it's distracting people's attention from him being an incompetent fool.

Russia will know there are no international rules.

Russia will know there are no international rules.

If there is an "international rule" that says any nation that uses nuclear weapons must itself be attacked with nuclear weapons ... let's hope it was enacted AFTER 1945 and doesn't have a grandfather clause.

However, I suspect there is no such rule and it's just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Wrong.

This is a war about 19th century revanchist chauvinism v Western ideals.

It's a war about freedom v oppression.

We need to be involved.
Speak for yourself. If you feel so strongly, sign up. Ukraine is taking applicants.

Russia has been fighting Chechens for nearly 30 years, complete with massacres and terrorism on both sides. -- the news barely covered it.

The Congo Civil War in the '90s killed 10 million civilians (more than half of them children). Hundreds if not thousands of children had their arms cut off so they couldn't grow up to become soldiers. -- our news covered it less than The Chechen War.

Darfur conflict, with it's estimated 300,000 casualties, still rages on -- the news doesn't even mention it anymore.

Boko Haram and Yemen continue to mount casualties and atrocities -- crickets.

But, Russia invades one of its former provinces and it's suddenly "Johnny git yer gun!" "Manifest Destiny!" and "Remember The Maine!"

No one has seen this level of jingoistic saber-rattling from America's Press since Pearl Harbor -- where Americans were actually attacked.

Even after 9-11, the press was largely against any kind of military retaliation. Now the same press is telling everyone to "Flush The Bombers".

View attachment 621667

Everyone just needs to calm the frak down and put things into perspective.
I tend to agree with you to a certain point but previous administrations already involved us; so we are involved to an extant and what happens in one part of the world affects the rest of the world. Many world leaders just let Hitler go to for some time and that turned into a mess for all because tyrants who willingly go into other nations and start slaughtering regular people seem to want to run the whole world not just their own nation. Once one portion is conquered they move into another nation to "annex".

As screwed up as it appears and with Biden's mouth running off stupidly at times I still think things are ramping up to a point where many in Europe are already looking at self defense in their own countries and have ramped up because the signs were already there as to what Putin and crew were up to.

A summary of Putin and cohorts "Russia world".

It would be nice if American had been and is currently working for peace and ending this war. Unfortunately it has done and is doing the opposite.

Yet another example proving we live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back