Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It was a Sky Wizard

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jews Existed before EVERYTHING

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Thought I would start this thread rather than receiving an infraction on a loosely related topic...

It appears that must pro Israelis have issues with history and how it works...

Selecting dates that suit your own personal views is pretty pointless... History is timeless....

Judaism isn't! Neither is Israel...

There really WAS history in the middle east BEFORE Jews arrived....

There has to be a basic acceptance that there was life before Judaism before there can be any sensible discussion!

If that is not possible then, zionuts around the world must accept that aliens dropped Jews onto the planet, AS Jews...

Seems a bit far fetched? Well, reading some, MOST, pro Israeli posts you would think that life did not exist in the ME UNTIL Jews arrived!

I would vote for None of the Above. Jews evolved in the ME from the existing Sumerian society and, more importantly, moved to Israel. They were in Israel before the Muslims or Christians were.
But only one tribe was Jewish...that was the tribe of Judah!

Now THAT'S an interest piece of...I have no idea.
Where did you get that one.
By the way, the word Judah comes from the word Yehudah, which means, "Thankful".
It has NOTHING to do with accepting The Torah.
I mentioned nothing about the Torah. Have you not read the Old Testament of the Bible? Have you not heard of the ten tribes of Israel? Get educated and return with wisdom.... you are severely lacking......
So you're saying the OT is NOT the Torah (wrong) and that only the tribe of Yehudah was Jewish (wrong).

Thought I would start this thread rather than receiving an infraction on a loosely related topic...

Selecting dates that suit your own personal views is pretty pointless... History is timeless....

There has to be a basic acceptance that there was life before Judaism before there can be any sensible discussion!

If that is not possible then, zionuts around the world must accept that aliens dropped Jews onto the planet, AS Jews...

Seems a bit far fetched? Well, reading some, MOST, pro Israeli posts you would think that life did not exist in the ME UNTIL Jews arrived!

I would vote for None of the Above. Jews evolved in the ME from the existing Sumerian society and, more importantly, moved to Israel. They were in Israel before the Muslims or Christians were.
But only one tribe was Jewish...that was the tribe of Judah!

Now THAT'S an interest piece of...I have no idea.
Where did you get that one.
By the way, the word Judah comes from the word Yehudah, which means, "Thankful".
It has NOTHING to do with accepting The Torah.
I mentioned nothing about the Torah. Have you not read the Old Testament of the Bible? Have you not heard of the ten tribes of Israel? Get educated and return with wisdom.... you are severely lacking......
So you're saying the OT is NOT the Torah (wrong) and that only the tribe of Yehudah was Jewish (wrong).
I am saying that I never mentioned the Torah /Pentateuch ) at all. I did reference the OT but not specifically the Pentateuch/Torah.
The Greek term Ioudaios (Jews) historically refers to members of the Tribe of Judah, which formed the nucleus of the kingdom of Judah.

Judah was but ONE of twelve original tribes.

My understanding is that Judah was the name adopted by ALL of the surviving members of ALL of the tribes of Israel.

My understanding is that Judah was the name adopted by ALL of the surviving members of ALL of the tribes of Israel.

They , the Hebrews, have kept changing the meaning of the name "jew" originally a jew was from Judea , of which were the tribe of Judah and some of Benjamin. Remember they all intermarried among the Canaanites, etc. So now Jew has become a race, such as they want to make Israel a Jewish State. Even atheist call themselves Jews. They even claim Abraham was a jew of which he was not. They have no idea if Jew is a culture, religion, race. So they claim its all 3. The fact remains, they are Hebrews, with Canaanite, Phoenician, German, Russian, Polish, French, and Irish, etc blood intermingled. They just keep changing the meaning of "jew".

Last edited:

They , the Hebrews, have kept changing the meaning of the name "jew" originally a jew was from Judea , of which were the tribe of Judah and some of Benjamin. Remember they all intermarried among the Canaanites, etc. So now Jew now has become a race, such as they want to make Israel a Jewish State. Even atheist call themselves Jews. They even claim Abraham was a jew of which he was not. They have no idea if Jew is a culture, religion, race. So they claim its all 4. The fact remains, they are Hebrews, with Canaanite, Phoenician, German, Russian, Polish, French, and Irish, etc blood intermingled. They just keep changing the meaning of "jew".

I agree, every so-called "race" or demographic is represented among those self identifying as "Jews." Interestingly, an Ethiopian faction, pejoratively called Falasha, do not identify as "Jews." Beta Israel is what they call themselves.
According to their oral traditions, their roots stem from the tribe of Dan.

Overall, if the ancient Israelites were as cosmopolitan as indicated by the Bible and modern physical anthropology, every one of us is a descendant of Israelites. Secularists and racial purists may dismiss that theory with impunity but the true empiricist won't be so quick to do so,

Jews never left Israel dipweed. They always maintained a presence. Israel was Jewish holy land thousands of years before the hoards of Arab Muslim invaders came marching.

Never said they did shit for brains.... Learn to read, not make up your own zionut words....

"Thousands of years"? You sure about that? When was the state of Israel created again?

Ooppss

Looks like you joined the 'selective' historical 'fact' clan dipweed!

The people of Palestine of whatever religion they adopted through the ages, are the offspring of the original people of the area. Europeans that happened to practice Judaism are not.
Islamist propaganda.

That's your zionut fascist hatred coming to the fore again roodboy!

You see, there really WERE people in the region BEFORE Jews...

Jews did NOT start history in the ME!

When you realise that you will see that most of the BS you write is, well, utter BS!

They , the Hebrews, have kept changing the meaning of the name "jew" originally a jew was from Judea , of which were the tribe of Judah and some of Benjamin. Remember they all intermarried among the Canaanites, etc. So now Jew has become a race, such as they want to make Israel a Jewish State. Even atheist call themselves Jews. They even claim Abraham was a jew of which he was not. They have no idea if Jew is a culture, religion, race. So they claim its all 3. The fact remains, they are Hebrews, with Canaanite, Phoenician, German, Russian, Polish, French, and Irish, etc blood intermingled. They just keep changing the meaning of "jew".

Avraham was not a Jew as he was not given the 613 Commandments.
The word Hebrew is Iv-ree, which means from "the other side", as from the other side of the Jordan River.
The 10 Tribes from the Northern Kingdom became idol worshippers, were conquered and assimilated into wherever they were taken.
The Jews from the Kingdom of Judah were split between the elite and those fit for slavery to Rome and the rest were left in the area claimed to be today's "Palestine".

If you read your Tanach (knowing full well you can read but not comprehend), you will easily be able to follow the well documented history of the descendants of the Tribe of Judah.

They , the Hebrews, have kept changing the meaning of the name "jew" originally a jew was from Judea , of which were the tribe of Judah and some of Benjamin. Remember they all intermarried among the Canaanites, etc. So now Jew now has become a race, such as they want to make Israel a Jewish State. Even atheist call themselves Jews. They even claim Abraham was a jew of which he was not. They have no idea if Jew is a culture, religion, race. So they claim its all 4. The fact remains, they are Hebrews, with Canaanite, Phoenician, German, Russian, Polish, French, and Irish, etc blood intermingled. They just keep changing the meaning of "jew".

I agree, every so-called "race" or demographic is represented among those self identifying as "Jews." Interestingly, an Ethiopian faction, pejoratively called Falasha, do not identify as "Jews." Beta Israel is what they call themselves.
According to their oral traditions, their roots stem from the tribe of Dan.

Overall, if the ancient Israelites were as cosmopolitan as indicated by the Bible and modern physical anthropology, every one of us is a descendant of Israelites. Secularists and racial purists may dismiss that theory with impunity but the true empiricist won't be so quick to do so,

I wouldn't be shocked if Jews from the Kingdom of Israel intermarried.
Even today many people want to marry Jews.

200_s.gif

The people of Palestine of whatever religion they adopted through the ages, are the offspring of the original people of the area. Europeans that happened to practice Judaism are not.
Islamist propaganda.

When you realise that you will see that most of the BS you write is, well, utter BS!
Can we say that the earliest settlers int he ME weren't Jews but from them came the people who later became Hebrews and subsequently Jews?

Jews never left Israel dipweed. They always maintained a presence. Israel was Jewish holy land thousands of years before the hoards of Arab Muslim invaders came marching.

Never said they did shit for brains.... Learn to read, not make up your own zionut words....

"Thousands of years"? You sure about that? When was the state of Israel created again?

Ooppss

Ooppss, you're fulla Paleshitian propaganda as usual:

Despite the many invasions and programs, the Jews always maintained a presence and always kept coming back to their religious, spiritual, and cultural holy land. The land truly belongs to the Jews.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byzantine period (324–638)

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

In about 450, the Jerusalem Talmud was completed.

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.

Middle Ages (636–1517)

After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.

In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrewprinting press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Old Yishuv

Jewish life in the Land of Israel

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]

Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city.

Islamist propaganda.

Can we say that the earliest settlers int he ME weren't Jews but from them came the people who later became Hebrews and subsequently Jews?

There is a big difference between archeological fact and the Jewish bible myth. There were many different people in the Levant before the Jews/Hebrews emerged. Just look up Eblaite, Nagar and Mariote for the Bronze Age people there. Shasu, Canaan and Habiru were later as were the Jews/Hebrews in the Iron Age.

Islamist propaganda.

The people that were there before the Jews, ie the Canaanites mixed with the Jews and are considered extinct now. There has never been a Palestinian Arab prior to the 20th century, and there is not a single piece of archeological evidence that supports it. It is a hijacked name and a hoax.

Bullshit.

Ooppss

Despite the many invasions and programs, the Jews always maintained a presence and always kept coming back to their religious, spiritual, and cultural holy land. The land truly belongs to the Jews.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.

Middle Ages (636–1517)

After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.

In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrewprinting press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Old Yishuv

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]

Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city.

Usual Ruddy Bullshit/Propaganda.

Islamist propaganda.

There is a big difference between archeological fact and the Jewish bible myth. There were many different people in the Levant before the Jews/Hebrews emerged. Just look up Eblaite, Nagar and Mariote for the Bronze Age people there. Shasu, Canaan and Habiru were later as were the Jews/Hebrews in the Iron Age.
However you cut it, there isn't a thing that supports the existence of a Palestinian people or country in that region.

Bullshit.

Ooppss

Middle Ages (636–1517)

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

Old Yishuv

Key events

Key figures

Usual Ruddy Bullshit/Propaganda.
Tissue?

Islamist propaganda.

Genesis Chapter 10 details the story and settlements of the Noach's sons.
Cham, father of Canaan, Mitzraim, etc... (Ham) settled in what is today Gaza.
Shem (ancestor of Avraham) settled in a LARGE area comprised of what is known today as Israel PLUS.
Yefes lived amongst the settlements of Shem or other areas unspecified.

Eventually, the descendants of Cham invaded the settlements of Shem until Shem's descendants, the Children of Israel came back, under the leadership of Joshua, and conquered the land sending Cham's descendants back into Gaza.

Forum List

Back