🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Yet the report has numerous examples where he wanted to fire Mueller but his people would not do it.

Trump at one point told White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so; that Trump ordered campaign Corey Lewandowski to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to restrict the Russia investigation, and that Session could be fired for not doing so; and, to suggest Trump’s alleged witness tampering, to make clear to campaign Paul Manafort and and attorney Michael Cohen to not cooperate with investigations and even threatened Cohen’s family to keep the long-time fixer in line.

Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. That is the legal meaning.

my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time

just means that they tried but were able to pull the trigger its the intent and the intent is there with testimony from Trumps own people.

Did that guy pointing a gun at you ever shoot at you, hurt you with a bullet or make threats

NO because he used all his bullets up shooting at the wall

Hey this guy wanted to pay me money to lie for him but the check bounced

Its the intent not whether he was successful in doing it, its the effort put forth that failed

the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to quit unless Mr. Trump stopped trying to get him to fire Mr. Mueller.

When Mr. Trump told Mr. McGahn in June to have Mr. Mueller fired, the president cited a series of conflict-of-interest issues that he insisted disqualified the special counsel from overseeing the investigation

As I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy, if he had said nothing and let the investigation take its course he would have beat it.

Also he really outsmarted Barr and his DOJ when he got them to define his testimony only as whats in the report

Who is your daddy

as many legal scholars have stated.....Trump didn't break the law.....you should pay attention.....
Wrong! And by the way, link those legal scholars and their legal opinions.

When even the democrat, left wing, government media are telling you asshats it was a disaster, you need to understand...it was a disaster....

Does the Mueller report exonerate Trump? We asked 12 legal experts.

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map

Mueller words himself and he believes that he can be tried for Obstruction of Justice

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over

Mewler looked weak...as expected.

The charade is over folks...let's move on

No, this is going to bolster the leftists' confidence for about a week.
The 448 page bolsters the rule of law and reveals obstruction. Trump has to go.

Somebody seems to be crying and telling a lot of lies. Did Mule-er disappoint you again? See moron, Trump has the power to fire that idiot at any time for any reason. Per Mule-er's OWN WORDS he was not obstructed or interfered with. Case closed. You lose. One would think you'd get tired of getting beaten on a daily basis.

You don't have a thought without Trump telling you what to say. I am a homeless Republican.
Right...:icon_rolleyes:
If you are "republican" at all you are from the McCain-Romney-Bush wing of the democrat party
if that. Your posts tell me you are a neutered donkey.

Ronald Reagan would have nothing to do with the Trump Republican Party. It is a far right wing, white supremacist, fascist party.
Your posts tell me you are a moronic, empty headed Trump Republican. I have not abandoned my principles except I apply it to both sides.

President Trump is a little bit Lincoln and a little bit Reagan

Mewler looked weak...as expected.

The charade is over folks...let's move on

No, this is going to bolster the leftists' confidence for about a week.
The 448 page bolsters the rule of law and reveals obstruction. Trump has to go.

Somebody seems to be crying and telling a lot of lies. Did Mule-er disappoint you again? See moron, Trump has the power to fire that idiot at any time for any reason. Per Mule-er's OWN WORDS he was not obstructed or interfered with. Case closed. You lose. One would think you'd get tired of getting beaten on a daily basis.

It's just a troll

Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?
Yes I do and in Mueller report he said NO CONSPIRACY NO COLLUSION
HE EVEN directed his answer to what the report says lol

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,
Lol yea OK
I’m sure all campaigns share polling information with anyone that wants to hear.

How many other people did Manafort give that information to? In addition, he shared messaging, campaign strategy and battleground states. Manafort gave a road map for the Russians to follow.
So it wasn’t trump... do you have evidence trump did anything?? Go away.. the real report is coming out soon

Yet the report has numerous examples where he wanted to fire Mueller but his people would not do it.

Trump at one point told White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so; that Trump ordered campaign Corey Lewandowski to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to restrict the Russia investigation, and that Session could be fired for not doing so; and, to suggest Trump’s alleged witness tampering, to make clear to campaign Paul Manafort and and attorney Michael Cohen to not cooperate with investigations and even threatened Cohen’s family to keep the long-time fixer in line.

Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. That is the legal meaning.

just means that they tried but were able to pull the trigger its the intent and the intent is there with testimony from Trumps own people.

Did that guy pointing a gun at you ever shoot at you, hurt you with a bullet or make threats

Its the intent not whether he was successful in doing it, its the effort put forth that failed

the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to quit unless Mr. Trump stopped trying to get him to fire Mr. Mueller.

When Mr. Trump told Mr. McGahn in June to have Mr. Mueller fired, the president cited a series of conflict-of-interest issues that he insisted disqualified the special counsel from overseeing the investigation

As I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy, if he had said nothing and let the investigation take its course he would have beat it.

Also he really outsmarted Barr and his DOJ when he got them to define his testimony only as whats in the report

Who is your daddy

as many legal scholars have stated.....Trump didn't break the law.....you should pay attention.....

When even the democrat, left wing, government media are telling you asshats it was a disaster, you need to understand...it was a disaster....

Mueller words himself and he believes that he can be tried for Obstruction of Justice

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over

Yeah you left out the good part - Not Exonerated

look it up

Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.
If you are sure you are right why wouldn't you want to go to trial over this matter? There is no down side...if you are right.
A trial is no longer needed. Impeach!
You think you can do it, go ahead. We'll wait...and laugh. I'd love to see you try, loser.
I'm not doing it DA. Responsible government will.
Really? When? When are they gonna impeach him, dumbass? I would offer to bet you anything you wanted to bet but asshole leftists like you never pay up. You word isn't worth a shit, just like you.

So I was working so didnt see a lick of the hearing.....but saw a bunch of reports on the web that Mueller appeared very confused during alot of the questioning. Was it that bad?
Nothing confusing about Mueller saying that Trump would be indicted if he wasn't president, and that he could be convicted after he left office. Anyone who doesn't understand that language is a vegetable retard.

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by [Representative Ted] Lieu, who said, and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said. “As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

What do you call a person who the prosecutor cannot determine committed a crime?

Innocent

That's not what the prosecution said today;

The prosecution is over.
Mueller resigned.
The office is closed down.

Do you think Pelosi has the power to indict?

Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?
Yes I do and in Mueller report he said NO CONSPIRACY NO COLLUSION
HE EVEN directed his answer to what the report says lol

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,
Lol yea OK
I’m sure all campaigns share polling information with anyone that wants to hear.

How many other people did Manafort give that information to? In addition, he shared messaging, campaign strategy and battleground states. Manafort gave a road map for the Russians to follow.

And?

What is so crazy about all this that has been totally glossed over, is the conviction of Michael Flynn's advisor who is going to jail for the same crimes Flynn committed; Ex-Flynn business partner convicted of illegal lobbying This whole administration, before and after the election has been surrounded by thugs.

I've only heard Flynn guilty of lying to the FBI.
I also heard he changed lawyers.
He is probably going to withdraw his plea.
Because of the poisoned investigation the charges will be dropped.

Watching Mueller today has justified my opinion of the swamp..as a out of touch bunch of self consumed morons....Mueller is the swamp...he hates Trump...and he was exposed today....

What is so crazy about all this that has been totally glossed over, is the conviction of Michael Flynn's advisor who is going to jail for the same crimes Flynn committed; Ex-Flynn business partner convicted of illegal lobbying This whole administration, before and after the election has been surrounded by thugs.

I've only heard Flynn guilty of lying to the FBI.
I also heard he changed lawyers.
He is probably going to withdraw his plea.
Because of the poisoned investigation the charges will be dropped.
obama's lawyer got busted for the same thing

Ronald Reagan would have nothing to do with the Trump Republican Party. It is a far right wing, white supremacist, fascist party.
That's what the people who physically assault conservatives think and say anyway.
It's easy to hate and attack those you have decided are the enemy. It sure worked in 1930's Deutschland.

Authoritarian fascists have come to America and wrapped themselves in a rainbow colored
American flag. And they attack, blacklist and physically assault the people that don't think
like they do.
History repeats itself.Do you actually own a brown shirt, by the way?

Your posts tell me you are a moronic, empty headed Trump Republican. I have not abandoned my principles except I apply it to both sides.
Sure you do. It hurts so much when someone I have zero respect for insults me.

Mueller

game over

look it up

Mueller had no authority to Exonerate maybe you missed that part.

Wow, a trumpette that can't read. I said he defending a groper. You knows, just like you voted for one.
Wow, a leftard who can't put a sentence together. Get somebody who can spell and think to write your posts for you, idiot.
I am posting to you, a fucking idiot, not writing a thesis. Fuck off.
Really? I thought you were trying to show everybody here how fucking stupid you are.

look it up
Not charged with a single crime or offense. Innocent of all allegations made against him. Look it up.

It's hilarious and ironic that you would think it matters one single bit that people who plotted and attempted a bloodless coup haven't officially exonerated Trump.

Not surprising since exoneration would amount to a confession of the crimes committed by a cabal of highly placed democrats and Never Trumpers to illegally seize the presidency of the United States of America...an unprecedented act of treachery and criminality in our nation's history.

So are you more dumb than naive or more naive than dumb?

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Who is your daddy

Yet so many legal scholars says that he did otherwise he would have been exonerated.

Mark Levin just discussed it......he did nothing illegal, no matter how many, left wing, democrat, anti-Trump lawyers want to get him...

Forum List

Back