🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
THIS WAS NOT THE REASON THAT NO INDICTMENTS WERE FORTHCOMING?
That is the 2nd time that he has had to do that.
What I heard was ...

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

Mueller: “That is correct.”
And they had no evidence
What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious
Only a complete ignoramus would not know. That would be you. The fact that you are asking the questions tells us what you are. :auiqs.jpg:See how easy it is to trap you into admitting you haven't the foggiest idea of what you are talking about, and even worse, wtf are you doing here on this thread? You pretend to know what is going on, yet, you have to ask me questions about collusion and obstruction, when you pretend to already know. Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?
Trump derangement syndrome

Trump involved himself with an illegal election and that was proven with illegal campaign finance funding. He will be indicted. And a vote for Trump is a vote for a felon.

Why hasn't the FEC brought campaign finance charges against the Trump campaign?
For the same reason he can't be indicted while in office. They closed the case pending an indictment after he is gone.
You lost. Back to Stormy Daniels, eh?
Absolutely not! She's just another bonus to more criminality.
Steele dossier then?

I like the Trump tower meeting and not calling the FBI.

Oh the horror.

And still no explanation or proof Russia "changed" votes.

Sucks to be a leftard about right now. Herr Mueller's testimony was an utter disaster.

The Republicans should have called for the entire testimony to be struck from the record.

Usually you are not allowed to put an impaired person under oath and take their testimony.

For the same reason he can't be indicted while in office. They closed the case pending an indictment after he is gone.
You lost. Back to Stormy Daniels, eh?
Absolutely not! She's just another bonus to more criminality.
Steele dossier then?

I like the Trump tower meeting and not calling the FBI.

Oh the horror.

And still no explanation or proof Russia "changed" votes.

Literally no one has claimed that any votes were changed

What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious
Mueller specified the evidence during today's hearing. Next time, pay attention.
Yes a democrat would say anything,, especially when trump is saying witch hunt every day
LOLOL

You dumbfucktroll.... Mueller's a Republican.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Only because we can't force him to change his registration.
No, only because he's a Republican. You actually have nothing to do with that.

Mueller looks and sounds like he is drugged.
He's scared. He recognizes the American people are beginning to see the truth about him. He knows Trump will be reelected and his ass might just be on the line in a year or two for his collusion with the Democratic Party to overthrow a duly elected President.
Trump involved himself with an illegal election and that was proven with illegal campaign finance funding. He will be indicted. And a vote for Trump is a vote for a felon.

Bullshit, they charged Obama.

Who charged Obama and with what?

So I was working so didnt see a lick of the hearing.....but saw a bunch of reports on the web that Mueller appeared very confused during alot of the questioning. Was it that bad?

Worse
The person who learned the most about The Mueller Report today was Robert Mueller.

So I was working so didnt see a lick of the hearing.....but saw a bunch of reports on the web that Mueller appeared very confused during alot of the questioning. Was it that bad?
Nothing confusing about Mueller saying that Trump would be indicted if he wasn't president, and that he could be convicted after he left office. Anyone who doesn't understand that language is a vegetable retard.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Yet the report has numerous examples where he wanted to fire Mueller but his people would not do it.

Trump at one point told White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so; that Trump ordered campaign Corey Lewandowski to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to restrict the Russia investigation, and that Session could be fired for not doing so; and, to suggest Trump’s alleged witness tampering, to make clear to campaign Paul Manafort and and attorney Michael Cohen to not cooperate with investigations and even threatened Cohen’s family to keep the long-time fixer in line.

Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. That is the legal meaning.

my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time

just means that they tried but were able to pull the trigger its the intent and the intent is there with testimony from Trumps own people.

Did that guy pointing a gun at you ever shoot at you, hurt you with a bullet or make threats

NO because he used all his bullets up shooting at the wall

Hey this guy wanted to pay me money to lie for him but the check bounced

Its the intent not whether he was successful in doing it, its the effort put forth that failed

the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to quit unless Mr. Trump stopped trying to get him to fire Mr. Mueller.

When Mr. Trump told Mr. McGahn in June to have Mr. Mueller fired, the president cited a series of conflict-of-interest issues that he insisted disqualified the special counsel from overseeing the investigation

As I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy, if he had said nothing and let the investigation take its course he would have beat it.

Also he really outsmarted Barr and his DOJ when he got them to define his testimony only as whats in the report

Who is your daddy

as many legal scholars have stated.....Trump didn't break the law.....you should pay attention.....

Nothing confusing about Mueller saying that Trump would be indicted if he wasn't president, and that he could be convicted after he left office. Anyone who doesn't understand that language is a vegetable retard.

Maybe you just got the memo s0n but everyone and their brother knew that at 8am this morning!!

:hello77::cul2::cul2::cul2::hello77:

Worse
The person who learned the most about The Mueller Report today was Robert Mueller.
And when asked if Trump would be indicted if he weren't president or could be indicted after he leaves office the answer was yes on both counts. That's not new to Mueller;

Now you're getting it. You can't fire the man investigating you because you think he is getting too close to indicting your ass.
No, he never got close to being indicted, and yes, the Constitution clearly gives Trump authority to fire people in his administration.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Yet the report has numerous examples where he wanted to fire Mueller but his people would not do it.

Trump at one point told White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so; that Trump ordered campaign Corey Lewandowski to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to restrict the Russia investigation, and that Session could be fired for not doing so; and, to suggest Trump’s alleged witness tampering, to make clear to campaign Paul Manafort and and attorney Michael Cohen to not cooperate with investigations and even threatened Cohen’s family to keep the long-time fixer in line.

Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. That is the legal meaning.

my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time

just means that they tried but were able to pull the trigger its the intent and the intent is there with testimony from Trumps own people.

Did that guy pointing a gun at you ever shoot at you, hurt you with a bullet or make threats

NO because he used all his bullets up shooting at the wall

Hey this guy wanted to pay me money to lie for him but the check bounced

Its the intent not whether he was successful in doing it, its the effort put forth that failed

the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to quit unless Mr. Trump stopped trying to get him to fire Mr. Mueller.

When Mr. Trump told Mr. McGahn in June to have Mr. Mueller fired, the president cited a series of conflict-of-interest issues that he insisted disqualified the special counsel from overseeing the investigation

As I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy, if he had said nothing and let the investigation take its course he would have beat it.

Also he really outsmarted Barr and his DOJ when he got them to define his testimony only as whats in the report

Who is your daddy

as many legal scholars have stated.....Trump didn't break the law.....you should pay attention.....
Wrong! And by the way, link those legal scholars and their legal opinions.

Now you're getting it. You can't fire the man investigating you because you think he is getting too close to indicting your ass.
No, he never got close to being indicted, and yes, the Constitution clearly gives Trump authority to fire people in his administration.
He would be indicted now but he is president. He can be indicted when he leaves office. Mueller said so;

Forum List

Back