🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

Trump OREDERED others to interfere. Don McGrath to start with. That is a crime.
No it's not.
First of all there is no actual proof he ordered anything.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

Yes it is.
The fact is that McGrath's testimony to the special counsel would be more than enough to impeach.
You cannot order others to interfere in a investigation.
Mueller confirmed that he did not follow through on charges due to DOJ policy that prevents the indictment of a sitting President. The fact that a special counse cannot exonerate a President says nothing good about the moral character of a President.
WRONG!!!!
TRUMP HAD THE AUTHORITY BUT ULTIMATELY NEVER USED IT.
YOU CAN'T CONVICT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING AND SAY IT OUT LOUD.

IF YOU SAY TO YOUR KID "BOBBY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

DOES THAY MEAN YOU CAN BE INDICTED FOR MURDER?

HELL NO!!!

Attempting to hire a murderer is indeed a crime.

Mueller is under investigation by Barr! He knows he’s done that’s why he had to make trump look bad and Barr.. but he couldn’t seal the deal
You assfucks do know that Mueller was hired by Republicans, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
THIS WAS NOT THE REASON THAT NO INDICTMENTS WERE FORTHCOMING?
That is the 2nd time that he has had to do that.
What I heard was ...

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

Mueller: “That is correct.”
Which is all we need to know. Congress takes the ball from here. Collusion by way of Trump and his campaign on multiple fronts through greed, disloyalty, un-ethics, and immorality, were the end result. Obstruction by way of multiple crimes proven on that front, were the end result of the collusion activity.
That's exactly right. What I suspect might happen is Nadler is going to push to start impeachment proceedings and Nancy is going to reel him in and cock block him. And rightfully so.
The problem is, it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't. The big question for the US, is not Donald Trump and his guilt anymore. It's a question of who we are, and what we want as a country. Do we want a criminal dictator in the WH who has zero regard for the law, while you and I get punished for breaking it? Do we want to conduct presidential elections from now on by being subject to blackmail with foreign enemies by letting them get involved, while our vote means nothing? Do we still want our Constitution and laws? Do we want a nation run by Apartheid? Do we want to be a nation that continually blames illegal immigration on the very same countries we control, by causing the unnecessary suffering of the refugees we produce? These are questions each of us has to answer, and the answers will be based on who we vote for.

What I heard was ...

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

And they had no evidence
What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious
Mueller specified the evidence during today's hearing. Next time, pay attention.

No evidence that would sustain an indictment
Per Mueller
Obstruction and campaign finance crimes are not evidence?

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious
Mueller specified the evidence during today's hearing. Next time, pay attention.
These people are at the vegetable stage.

Mueller looks and sounds like he is drugged.
He's scared. He recognizes the American people are beginning to see the truth about him. He knows Trump will be reelected and his ass might just be on the line in a year or two for his collusion with the Democratic Party to overthrow a duly elected President.
Trump involved himself with an illegal election and that was proven with illegal campaign finance funding. He will be indicted. And a vote for Trump is a vote for a felon.

Why hasn't the FEC brought campaign finance charges against the Trump campaign?

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
Yes a democrat would say anything,, especially when trump is saying witch hunt every day
LOLOL

You dumbfucktroll.... Mueller's a Republican.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence

No evidence that would sustain an indictment
Per Mueller
Oh? Quote Mueller......

Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

What I heard was ...

Which is all we need to know. Congress takes the ball from here. Collusion by way of Trump and his campaign on multiple fronts through greed, disloyalty, un-ethics, and immorality, were the end result. Obstruction by way of multiple crimes proven on that front, were the end result of the collusion activity.
That's exactly right. What I suspect might happen is Nadler is going to push to start impeachment proceedings and Nancy is going to reel him in and cock block him. And rightfully so.
The problem is, it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't. The big question for the US, is not Donald Trump and his guilt anymore. It's a question of who we are, and what we want as a country. Do we want a criminal dictator in the WH who has zero regard for the law, while you and I get punished for breaking it? Do we want to conduct presidential elections from now on by being subject to blackmail with foreign enemies by letting them get involved, while our vote means nothing? Do we still want our Constitution and laws? Do we want a nation run by Apartheid? Do we want to be a nation that continually blames illegal immigration on the very same countries we control, by causing the unnecessary suffering of the refugees we produce? These are questions each of us has to answer, and the answers will be based on who we vote for.
I say.... let the American people decide that in the 2020 election.

Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?
Yes I do and in Mueller report he said NO CONSPIRACY NO COLLUSION
HE EVEN directed his answer to what the report says lol

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,

Cite the statute that proves that sharing polling data is a crime.

He's scared. He recognizes the American people are beginning to see the truth about him. He knows Trump will be reelected and his ass might just be on the line in a year or two for his collusion with the Democratic Party to overthrow a duly elected President.
Trump involved himself with an illegal election and that was proven with illegal campaign finance funding. He will be indicted. And a vote for Trump is a vote for a felon.

For the same reason he can't be indicted while in office. They closed the case pending an indictment after he is gone.

What I heard was ...

I say.... let the American people decide that in the 2020 election.
Yea, at this point in the game, it's probably best. Keep humiliating the criminal bastard and their deplorable base for turning their backs on this country, and hopefully we will send them back to the holes from where they came from.

And they had no evidence
Yes a democrat would say anything,, especially when trump is saying witch hunt every day
LOLOL

You dumbfucktroll.... Mueller's a Republican.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Only because we can't force him to change his registration.

For the same reason he can't be indicted while in office. They closed the case pending an indictment after he is gone.
You lost. Back to Stormy Daniels, eh?

Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,

U.S. law prohibits foreign nationals from directly or indirectly making contributions to U.S. candidate campaigns, and likewise prohibits candidate campaigns (and any person, for that matter) from soliciting or receiving such contributions from a foreign national. And federal law defines “solicit” to mean “explicitly or implicitly” asking, suggesting or recommending that another person make a contribution.

Absolutely not! She's just another bonus to more criminality.

Bullshit, they charged Obama.

Same question?

U.S. law prohibits foreign nationals from directly or indirectly making contributions to U.S. candidate campaigns, and likewise prohibits candidate campaigns (and any person, for that matter) from soliciting or receiving such contributions from a foreign national. And federal law defines “solicit” to mean “explicitly or implicitly” asking, suggesting or recommending that another person make a contribution.

What does that have to do with polling data?
They didn't accept a contribution.

Absolutely not! She's just another bonus to more criminality.
Steele dossier then?

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Yet the report has numerous examples where he wanted to fire Mueller but his people would not do it.

Trump at one point told White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so; that Trump ordered campaign Corey Lewandowski to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to restrict the Russia investigation, and that Session could be fired for not doing so; and, to suggest Trump’s alleged witness tampering, to make clear to campaign Paul Manafort and and attorney Michael Cohen to not cooperate with investigations and even threatened Cohen’s family to keep the long-time fixer in line.

Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. That is the legal meaning.

my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time

just means that they tried but were able to pull the trigger its the intent and the intent is there with testimony from Trumps own people.

Did that guy pointing a gun at you ever shoot at you, hurt you with a bullet or make threats

NO because he used all his bullets up shooting at the wall

Hey this guy wanted to pay me money to lie for him but the check bounced

Its the intent not whether he was successful in doing it, its the effort put forth that failed

the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to quit unless Mr. Trump stopped trying to get him to fire Mr. Mueller.

When Mr. Trump told Mr. McGahn in June to have Mr. Mueller fired, the president cited a series of conflict-of-interest issues that he insisted disqualified the special counsel from overseeing the investigation

As I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy, if he had said nothing and let the investigation take its course he would have beat it.

Also he really outsmarted Barr and his DOJ when he got them to define his testimony only as whats in the report

Who is your daddy

Forum List

Back