🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

They are desperate to use Steele as a source of distraction, and Mueller won't answer them.

Are you saying trump couldn’t fire Mueller? And replace?

Are you saying he couldn’t ask his AG a question Pertaining to the special counsel?

Are you Saying he couldn't ask his staff for suggestions?
He could, but the intent and the act of caring out the firing is obstruction. It's all about intent. You finally asked a question worth answering, even though you should already have known that.
What was his intent? Lol and please provide evidence of what you think trump was thinking lol
Are you kidding me? Trump was protecting himself against an investigation into Trump. If Trump was being investigated for jaywalking and tried to stop that investigation, that is obstruction.

Listen up Trump Toads, obstruction has been proven 100%. Because Mueller couldn't give that conclusion was because of the OLC rule. A fourth grade child should be smart enough to understand that. So willful stupidity and trolling the truth isn't going to help any of you.
It’s has not been proven, cry baby liberals saying it to be true doesn’t make it true, you need to have a judge hear it and the Supreme court laughs at you lol
Gibberish is nothing but a failure. Try again.
That one's nothing but a troll.

Does anyone know what's wrong with Robert Mueller? He seemed disoriented at times. Disinterested. Out of touch.
Vague and not terribly informed. Without key members like Adam Schiff there to prompt him at times with leading questions ("isn't that correct, Mr. Mueller"?) it's not at all clear Mueller had answers to much at all.

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

Trump OREDERED others to interfere. Don McGrath to start with. That is a crime.
No it's not.
First of all there is no actual proof he ordered anything.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

Yes it is.
The fact is that McGrath's testimony to the special counsel would be more than enough to impeach.
You cannot order others to interfere in a investigation.
Mueller confirmed that he did not follow through on charges due to DOJ policy that prevents the indictment of a sitting President. The fact that a special counse cannot exonerate a President says nothing good about the moral character of a President.

That is a opinion of democrats who lost bad
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?
Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?
Yes I do and in Mueller report he said NO CONSPIRACY NO COLLUSION
HE EVEN directed his answer to what the report says lol

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
That is a opinion of democrats who lost bad
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
THIS WAS NOT THE REASON THAT NO INDICTMENTS WERE FORTHCOMING?
That is the 2nd time that he has had to do that.

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

No it's not.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

Yes it is.
The fact is that McGrath's testimony to the special counsel would be more than enough to impeach.
Mueller confirmed that he did not follow through on charges due to DOJ policy that prevents the indictment of a sitting President. The fact that a special counse cannot exonerate a President says nothing good about the moral character of a President.

Everyone in the free world, except you daffy progtards, knows Trump is never going to be impeached over this

Does anyone know what's wrong with Robert Mueller? He seemed disoriented at times. Disinterested. Out of touch.
Vague and not terribly informed. Without key members like Adam Schiff there to prompt him at times with leading questions ("isn't that correct, Mr. Mueller"?) it's not at all clear Mueller had answers to much at all.

I see you got your talking points.

Denny Heck hit the nail on the head. Trump's motivations for being president was about money. The campaign slogan was about racism.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

Everyone in the free world, except you daffy progtards, knows Trump is never going to be impeached over this
So, do you consider him to be above the law?

Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.
If you are sure you are right why wouldn't you want to go to trial over this matter? There is no down side...if you are right.

Because the DOJ says you can't.

But I see you haven't gotten yours. I don't need talking points to note Mueller looked and acted like he had just come out of a long trance or coma.
Don't worry. I sure soon your leaders will tell you how to respond. Don't pretend leftists are happy with his show.

But I see you haven't gotten yours. I don't need talking points to note Mueller looked and acted like he had just come out of a long trance or coma.
Don't worry. I sure soon your leaders will tell you how to respond.

Their leaders have...notice now they are back to screaming obstruction impeachment?

Good gawd this entire nonsense is perpetual

LOLOL

Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,

Don't worry. I sure soon your leaders will tell you how to respond. Don't pretend leftists are happy with his show.

You don't have a thought without Trump telling you what to say. I am a homeless Republican.

He confirmed that Manafort gave polling data and campaign information to a Russian business associate which has been identified by the FBI as a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The same group that was directing the Russian efforts to help Trump.,
...although not Mueller or anyone is alleging collusion.

You don't have a thought without Trump telling you what to say. I am a homeless Republican.
Right...:icon_rolleyes:
If you are "republican" at all you are from the McCain-Romney-Bush wing of the democrat party
if that. Your posts tell me you are a neutered donkey.

Same question?

Lol yea OK
I’m sure all campaigns share polling information with anyone that wants to hear.

Same question?

Lol yea OK
I’m sure all campaigns share polling information with anyone that wants to hear.
Third time, do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?

Forum List

Back