🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Adam Schiff said everything that needed to be said. And now Nunez is distracting with the Steele Dossier. So pitiful.

Republicans should be thrown out of office for incompetence.

They chose their own special prosecutor that they say is a liar & Trump hater. Wasn't that stupid.

Oooopsie! There goes that impeachment for obstruction.
It's getting so you can't believe anything the democrats say anymore.
There goes my faith in humanity....

Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.

Openly asking questions as a innocent man is not obstruction.
No one including you has the foggiest idea of what you are talking about because you are too ignorant and are nothing but a troll in this debate.
Are you saying trump couldn’t fire Mueller? And replace?

Are you saying he couldn’t ask his AG a question Pertaining to the special counsel?

Are you Saying he couldn't ask his staff for suggestions?
Now you're getting it. You can't fire the man investigating you because you think he is getting too close to indicting your ass.
But you can on bias... it’s clear mueller Didn’t wrote this report. Democrats did
Remember dumb ass, Mueller as a Republican, did not hire based on political leanings. Mueller said that himself, so your argument is totally moot. Try again.
About as republican as comey and McCain

Openly asking questions as a innocent man is not obstruction.
No one including you has the foggiest idea of what you are talking about because you are too ignorant and are nothing but a troll in this debate.
Are you saying trump couldn’t fire Mueller? And replace?

Are you saying he couldn’t ask his AG a question Pertaining to the special counsel?

Are you Saying he couldn't ask his staff for suggestions?
He could, but the intent and the act of caring out the firing is obstruction. It's all about intent. You finally asked a question worth answering, even though you should already have known that.
What was his intent? Lol and please provide evidence of what you think trump was thinking lol
Are you kidding me? Trump was protecting himself against an investigation into Trump. If Trump was being investigated for jaywalking and tried to stop that investigation, that is obstruction.

Listen up Trump Toads, obstruction has been proven 100%. Because Mueller couldn't give that conclusion was because of the OLC rule. A fourth grade child should be smart enough to understand that. So willful stupidity and trolling the truth isn't going to help any of you.
It’s has not been proven, cry baby liberals saying it to be true doesn’t make it true, you need to have a judge hear it and the Supreme court laughs at you lol

If Democrats try to impeach Trump, they'll probably get 50% less votes next November.

People are tired of the bullshit.
If Democrats don't impeach Trump, they will lose all three branches of government in November 2020.
Professor: Democrats need to impeach President Trump to win 2020 - CNN Video
More people are tired of a gold-plated, pussy-grabbing con man masquerading as POTUS for personal gain.
forprofit.png

Trump's For Profit Presidency | Fire Donald Trump

Yeah, we all know this kafkafarce is political.
You aren't saying anything. Debate the substance. You people are losers.

Ironic post is ironic.

Oooopsie! There goes that impeachment for obstruction.
It's getting so you can't believe anything the democrats say anymore.
There goes my faith in humanity....

Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.
I hope not. Let America decide next year.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
That is a opinion of democrats who lost bad

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
Republicans totally on defense by hollering at Mueller. Meaning they have no defense with the substance of the report. Collusion proven, but not conspiracy and obstruction proven.

Hey dumbstruck

They are hollering because the new stockdale wannabe can't hear normal conversation.

NBC:

----------

So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

Trump OREDERED others to interfere. Don McGrath to start with. That is a crime.
No it's not.
First of all there is no actual proof he ordered anything.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

NBC:

----------

LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

What a fucking democrat feebie!

NBC:

----------

Curtailed, stopped, or hindered? No shit!

Puppy mill masters are still curtailing dogs in the hind end, and leaving them so stopped up they can't even take a lawful dog shit at the local dog park, fully leashed and collared and all that shit.

Wolves rule. Wolves are not curtailed, stopped or hindered by the Great Spirit they serve in the wild.

Nice foul mouth as usual
Are stupid insults all you WV boys have?
Are false allegations all YOU have?
So here we have a republican Purple Heart guy v's an accused fondler of teens
Who would you believe?
The key word there is "accused". Let's see a conviction, how 'bout that, asshole?
And I would believe just about anybody over Mueller at this point. The man is an obvious liar. In case you haven't noticed, he is refusing to answer most of the questions he's being asked.
And if you think I'm gonna pay money to read your propaganda link, you're dumber than I thought.

Forum List

Back