🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Wow, a trumpette that can't read. I said he defending a groper. You knows, just like you voted for one.
Wow, a leftard who can't put a sentence together. Get somebody who can spell and think to write your posts for you, idiot.

Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.
If you are sure you are right why wouldn't you want to go to trial over this matter? There is no down side...if you are right.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
That is a opinion of democrats who lost bad
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Ordering McGrath to interfere in Mueller's investigation would be grounds for impeachment. Mueller's investigation offers more articles of impeachment. The question is whether you want to go through this when the election is 16 months away.
If you are sure you are right why wouldn't you want to go to trial over this matter? There is no down side...if you are right.
A trial is no longer needed. Impeach!

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?
Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.

NBC:

----------

LOLOL

They don't get it, nor do they want to get it.

LOLOL

Which means volume two was created for the hearts of democrats BECAUSE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR conspiracy !

It was a bias opinion on how trump beat the shit out out democrats for two years.
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?

LOLOL

What about Steele? Who Steele,, I will only talk about the report .. it’s in the report lol haha

No one including you has the foggiest idea of what you are talking about because you are too ignorant and are nothing but a troll in this debate.
Are you saying trump couldn’t fire Mueller? And replace?

Are you saying he couldn’t ask his AG a question Pertaining to the special counsel?

Are you Saying he couldn't ask his staff for suggestions?
He could, but the intent and the act of caring out the firing is obstruction. It's all about intent. You finally asked a question worth answering, even though you should already have known that.
What was his intent? Lol and please provide evidence of what you think trump was thinking lol
Are you kidding me? Trump was protecting himself against an investigation into Trump. If Trump was being investigated for jaywalking and tried to stop that investigation, that is obstruction.

Listen up Trump Toads, obstruction has been proven 100%. Because Mueller couldn't give that conclusion was because of the OLC rule. A fourth grade child should be smart enough to understand that. So willful stupidity and trolling the truth isn't going to help any of you.
It’s has not been proven, cry baby liberals saying it to be true doesn’t make it true, you need to have a judge hear it and the Supreme court laughs at you lol
Gibberish is nothing but a failure. Try again.

You think you can do it, go ahead. We'll wait...and laugh. I'd love to see you try, loser.

LOLOL

What about Steele? Who Steele,, I will only talk about the report .. it’s in the report lol haha
What about Steele? They are asking questions related to Steele that have nothing to do with the report.

You think you can do it, go ahead. We'll wait...and laugh. I'd love to see you try, loser.
I'm not doing it DA. Responsible government will.

I'd like to see this proof of Trump ordering McGhan to do something. If it's hearsay..Onnnnnk!
It's in the report you dumb ass. Read it you lazy shit.

What page #, since you "seem" to know?

If you can't produce the page #, it means that you do not know.
Lol! Do you think I'm going to show you page numbers from someone who doesn't give a shit or is too lazy to look? Lol! Not in this lifetime.

LOLOL

Same question?
That once again is a lie. Do you know the difference between collusion and conspiracy?

Nice foul mouth as usual
Are stupid insults all you WV boys have?
Are false allegations all YOU have?
So here we have a republican Purple Heart guy v's an accused fondler of teens
Who would you believe?
The key word there is "accused". Let's see a conviction, how 'bout that, asshole?
And I would believe just about anybody over Mueller at this point. The man is an obvious liar. In case you haven't noticed, he is refusing to answer most of the questions he's being asked.
And if you think I'm gonna pay money to read your propaganda link, you're dumber than I thought.
But Trump said it was a beautiful report. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back