🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Trump's questions from Mueller were either incomplete, unhelpful, and untruthful. This is very significant and revealing. This moves the needle dramatically that this investigation completed without cooperation from Trump.

Last edited:
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.
That is a opinion of democrats who lost bad
LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
THIS WAS NOT THE REASON THAT NO INDICTMENTS WERE FORTHCOMING?
That is the 2nd time that he has had to do that.
What I heard was ...

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

Mueller: “That is correct.”

LOLOL

No, that's the opinion of the former Special Counsel who investigated the matter. As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Well put it in front of a judge and it will be thrown in your face as fake news.. go away democrats no one votes for you lol
Again you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There is no judge involved here. A sitting president can't be indicted. Have you not been paying attention or is the conversation just too hard for you to understand?

Did you notice that Mueller had to begin the 2nd hearing by correcting that idea that
What I heard was ...

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

And they had no evidence

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

Which is all we need to know. Congress takes the ball from here. Collusion by way of Trump and his campaign on multiple fronts through greed, disloyalty, un-ethics, and immorality, were the end result. Obstruction by way of multiple crimes proven on that front, were the end result of the collusion activity.

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
Mueller said he did. You were obviously not paying attention again.

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

Which is all we need to know. Congress takes the ball from here. Collusion by way of Trump and his campaign on multiple fronts through greed, disloyalty, un-ethics, and immorality, were the end result. Obstruction by way of multiple crimes proven on that front, were the end result of the collusion activity.
That's exactly right. What I suspect might happen is Nadler is going to push to start impeachment proceedings and Nancy is going to reel him in and cock block him. And rightfully so.

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

You do or you do not know what the word "2nd" means?

What friggin universe are you living on? That is a total 100% lie, and you are too much of a chicken shit to tell me the difference between collusion and conspiracy.
Seriously. Inner-city education?

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

Trump OREDERED others to interfere. Don McGrath to start with. That is a crime.
No it's not.
First of all there is no actual proof he ordered anything.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

Yes it is.
The fact is that McGrath's testimony to the special counsel would be more than enough to impeach.
You cannot order others to interfere in a investigation.
Mueller confirmed that he did not follow through on charges due to DOJ policy that prevents the indictment of a sitting President. The fact that a special counse cannot exonerate a President says nothing good about the moral character of a President.
WRONG!!!!
TRUMP HAD THE AUTHORITY BUT ULTIMATELY NEVER USED IT.
YOU CAN'T CONVICT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING AND SAY IT OUT LOUD.

IF YOU SAY TO YOUR KID "BOBBY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

DOES THAY MEAN YOU CAN BE INDICTED FOR MURDER?

HELL NO!!!

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

And that crime you left wing nut jobs is??? Lol

Saying he might fire someone and replace them is now a crime ..

BTW mueller looks sacred about the pending investigations in to him and his staff

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious

LOLOL

What I heard was ...

You do or you do not know what the word "2nd" means?
Mueller clearly confirmed he did not consider indictment because the OLC opined a sitting president can't be indicted. He offered no other reason for not indicting trump.

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
What is the evidence!? Asking if he should replace mueller!? No one takes your serious
Mueller specified the evidence during today's hearing. Next time, pay attention.

Mueller is under investigation by Barr! He knows he’s done that’s why he had to make trump look bad and Barr.. but he couldn’t seal the deal

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
Mueller specified the evidence during today's hearing. Next time, pay attention.
Yes a democrat would say anything,, especially when trump is saying witch hunt every day

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence
Only a complete ignoramus would not know. That would be you. The fact that you are asking the questions tells us what you are. :auiqs.jpg:See how easy it is to trap you into admitting you haven't the foggiest idea of what you are talking about, and even worse, wtf are you doing here on this thread? You pretend to know what is going on, yet, you have to ask me questions about collusion and obstruction, when you pretend to already know. Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

What I heard was ...

And they had no evidence

No evidence that would sustain an indictment
Per Mueller

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!

Trump OREDERED others to interfere. Don McGrath to start with. That is a crime.
No it's not.
First of all there is no actual proof he ordered anything.
Second of all there's no law against blowing off steam about a corrupt investigation.
Third, nobody followed thru on any imaginary orders, thereby there is no criminal act to prosecute, much less impeach anyone over.
Lastly, you cannot prosecute anyone because you can't prove obstruction. The primary purpose of the prosecutor is to find evidence of guilt, not to prove innocence. Democrats seem to think Trump has to prove his innocence. He doesn't have to. Only twats that don't understand the basic tenants of jurisprudence think that ridiculous shit!!!

Yes it is.
The fact is that McGrath's testimony to the special counsel would be more than enough to impeach.
You cannot order others to interfere in a investigation.
Mueller confirmed that he did not follow through on charges due to DOJ policy that prevents the indictment of a sitting President. The fact that a special counse cannot exonerate a President says nothing good about the moral character of a President.

Everyone in the free world, except you daffy progtards, knows Trump is never going to be impeached over this
Too many Trumptards who protect Trump. and asrte too stupid to know all the shit Trump has dome that is impeachment worthy.

Bu hey, that blue dress. Now THAT was impeachment worthy stuff there.

How avbout we put your fat assed orange buddy under oath?

Forum List

Back