🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Jim Jordan? The man that protect a man who abused college boys when Jones was an assistant coach.

That Jim Jordan???
It figures you would respond with a smear (lie). Mueller is rattled, which is why he keeps stuttering and stammering when questioned by Republicans. Jordan rattled him more than the other ones. He got his point across, which was that Mueller ran a one-sided investigation that was designed to oust a duly elected President. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. MUELLER is the one who is obstructing justice at this point.
Jordan cried like a little bitch because none of Mueller`s investigators owned MAGA hats.
Say something intelligent for a change, loser.
:auiqs.jpg:Trump trolls are such losers. They've said nothing. The only one who asked a legitimate question was Jitss 617. It was the only question. And by the way, that question had an obvious answer.

Mueller looks and sounds like he is drugged.
He's scared. He recognizes the American people are beginning to see the truth about him. He knows Trump will be reelected and his ass might just be on the line in a year or two for his collusion with the Democratic Party to overthrow a duly elected President.
Trump involved himself with an illegal election and that was proven with illegal campaign finance funding. He will be indicted. And a vote for Trump is a vote for a felon.

The hearing was very productive and successful in solidifying the need to hold Trump accountable. He is not above the law. And any support for Trump after we had found overwhelming evidence is just anti-American at this point.

The hearing was very productive and successful in solidifying the need to hold Trump accountable. He is not above the law. And any support for Trump after we had found overwhelming evidence is just anti-American at this point.
Yeah, ok. Well, I have an appointment back on Earth now, so you enjoy playing with yourself in that fantasy world of yours.

Ted Lieu captured the moment by asking Mueller about the OLC rule who couldn't indict because he was not allowed to, but if it weren't for that, Trump would be indicted based on the evidence. It's very simple to understand that. Think about it, anyone else would be in jail. And the Trump Toads support a criminal.

How did this country become so degenerate that an infection like the democratic party was allowed to grow?

Yeah, ok. Well, I have an appointment back on Earth now, so you enjoy playing with yourself in that fantasy world of yours.
"We'll yea ok", comes from a coward who can't turn evidence of a crime into an exoneration. You don't have an appointment on earth because you've never been there.

We just heard from Doug Collins. He is out of touch with reality. "No collusion no obstruction" has been 100% debunked by Mueller himself. Mueller said he was not exonerated totally destroying Collins claims.

How did this country become so degenerate that an infection like the democratic party was allowed to grow?
They grew from some 250 years of simple concepts that Democrats support, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the rule of law, and adhering to those documents to this day. This is what Democrats keep growing on.

Jim Jordan is destroying Mueller right now. It's getting good.

This the guy who fondled his high school wrestlers?
Knees news didn't tell you?
Destroying mueller? The war hero?
Man your vision is corrupted .
Imagine if the Kenyan had done 1% of the vagina grabbers ?

"We'll yea ok", comes from a coward who can't turn evidence of a crime into an exoneration. You don't have an appointment on earth because you've never been there.
Wassa matter fucktard, you upset because your commie leftist heros in the House can't find any crimes? You're an idiot.

You're a fucking liar too. Show me where Jordan ever "fondled" anybody. Slander is all you fuckheads ever have.

Rattled about what? Irrelevant questions trying to attack Mueller, or failed questions over obstruction and witness tampering.
Jordan laid out the fact that Mueller enthusiastically charged everyone around Trump with lying to Congress but had zero interest in charging Josef Misfud for lying 3 times to the FBI.

Because that is still being investigated dumb ass. Stop drinking Jordan's kool-aid. Mueller already explained the reason why he didn't charge Misfud. Jordan doesn't know the reason nor do you. Speculating on something you know nothing about is pure stupidity.

Bullshit. Mueller is scared shitless he's gonna be caught in a lie. He HAS, in fact, been caught in a number of inconsistencies. That's why he doesn't want to answer any questions asked by the Republicans. The Senate should now subpoena the lying fuck and charge him with criminal contempt if he refuses to answer questions the way he's doing today.

But he wasn't caught in a lie, and the Trump butt boys like Jordan couldn't do it. So, asw alwaysTrump Sheep have said nothing.

I don't think you're even watching it. If you were, you would know he has lied a number of times. I suggest you take a little time and watch the hearing before you start defending the lying POS.

A Trumpette talking about defending a lying POS.......really?

You're a fucking liar too. Show me where Jordan ever "fondled" anybody. Slander is all you fuckheads ever have.

Nice foul mouth as usual
Are stupid insults all you WV boys have?
So here we have a republican Purple Heart guy v's an accused fondler of teens
Who would you believe?
Just in case knees news didn't tell you here's the latest
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e22e23ba2d04

Wow, a trumpette that can't read. I said he defending a groper. You knows, just like you voted for one.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
So what? He also said attempting to interfere in an investigation that fails to hinder it is still obstruction.

Forum List

Back