Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

These are his words. You decide.

The candidate made the comments after telling voters in Wilmington that his Democratic rival wants to “abolish” the Second Amendment.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Almost immediately, social media lit up with accusations that Trump was essentially calling for someone to kill Clinton.

Of course, his supporters who know how to 'translate' into what he really meant will say he was just suggesting they had some OTHER option to combat the Supreme Court and Clinton. ?? Hm. What might that option be for a group of gun owners?
It's still a bullshit faux outrage.
It was, as a wise poster early in this thread said, a wisecrack. The kind of sardonic joke I might have said talking to friends, but not while wearing my Presidential Candidate Hat. He didn't mean for anyone to shoot anyone. He needs to learn to "play the part" while he's being Presidential. I suppose it takes practice for someone who has always been self-employed and the "boss," but really. He seems hopeless.
Agreed. He is not a polished candidate and speaks off the cuff.

I laugh at him. Constantly.

He reminds me of lunch bucket Joe.

They both put their foot in their mouths.

Is Trump dangerous?

No.

I have concluded that The Donald is not ideological and some of us on this board would do much better in front of a national audience.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
Sounds like the Left has some wacks like so many on the Right.

Fallacy of excuse by mirror reflection, when in fact both sides are wrong.
Really? Who did Trump supporters shoot? What gay Hispanic did we beat up? Which cops did we murder? The violence is all on your side. Stop lying, Leftists!
And you far right crazies don't keep suggesting violence is the answer to another "leftist" regime? You are not fooling anyone.

Trump is a rich guy who arrogantly thinks that makes him qualified to do things better for the country. He's at least got good intentions. Congress will be able to keep him under control.

Hillary is a rich, polished elitist who thinks that gives her the right / justification to take over and rule everyone else. She does not have the best intentions for the COUNTRY, and like Obama, Congress will not be able to do anything to stop her from doing whatever she wants.

That makes the least dangerous Trump.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Your hair is on fire!

LOL, your campaign is on fire.
Not my campaign, Slick. I'm not a Republican.

I was a Democrat until July 25th.

You Progressive Marxists have soured my support to another Democrat.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....

Really? Who did Trump supporters shoot? What gay Hispanic did we beat up? Which cops did we murder? The violence is all on your side. Stop lying, Leftists!
And you far right crazies don't keep suggesting violence is the answer to another "leftist" regime? You are not fooling anyone.
You think that joking around about 2nd Amendment solutions is just as bad as the actual violence committed on your side, jackass?

Donnie better quit now because he just shot a bullet into the heart of Trump enterprises. No one will want to have anything to do with him or his businesses, he will be broke very soon and he brought it on himself. He made himself a pariah.
Juan de fuckup is dancing in his underwear.

You are delusional.
Not at all, who wants to do business with the modern day John Wilkes Booth?
Slick, I make my money off of the chaos that ensues from your fears.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan

It wouldn't surprise me if the Secret Service arrested him over this, that's their brothers and fellow agents on the other side sworn to protect Clinton. His words put them in jeopardy.
Moron.

He would have been arrested by now.

Are you saying the secret service was not in attendance at the time of this comment.

Your hair is still on fire and you have a wedgie that is forcing shit out of your mouth.
Does your ass ever get jealous of all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth?
You are not very good at this, are you?

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

msg.360 is meant for you, Mr.De Fucka

if it tok a scintilla of intelligence to breathe, i believe you libercrats would all die off in the next 2 minutes!!
Donald was referring to the Second Amdt. rights people who are smart enough to recognize he was referring to them.

and from the looks of your avatar, i can easily see why you are so fucking stupid, missing a chromosome or two???

The truly stupid person here is the person that thinks an avatar is real. At least you have the benefit of never having to worry about dying from brain cancer.
Are you saying your avatar does not reflect who you are?

False advertising?

Methinks he doth protest too much.. After all, it was the DNC - not the GOP - whose leaked e-mails just exposed that the DNC has been manning and infiltrating the ranks of the Trump / GOP protests and inciting violence. It is the DNC - not the GOP - who embraced the black racist terrorists who declared they sought the deaths of all whites and cops and the overthrow of the gov if Trump wins. You can keep calling the 'right' 'crazies', but the left's ACTIONS speak louder than their WORDS.

No he didn't. He did however suggest you remove your head from your ass.

deltex1, you are the skidmarks in the underpants of society.
Nope.

You are not very good at this.

You gotta get on board, Slick.

Methinks he doth protest too much.. After all, it was the DNC - not the GOP - whose leaked e-mails just exposed that the DNC has been manning and infiltrating the ranks of the Trump / GOP protests and inciting violence. It is the DNC - not the GOP - who embraced the black racist terrorists who declared they sought the deaths of all whites and cops and the overthrow of the gov if Trump wins. You can keep calling the 'right' 'crazies', but the left's ACTIONS speak louder than their WORDS.

Jake can't stand the truth..........handles it like a repelling magnet.

Not at all, who wants to do business with the modern day John Wilkes Booth?
How many people do you report on a daily basis? Are all of them RWers or do you claim to be unbiased in your actions as a volunteer Hall Monitor?
First time and the first time I ever saw someone saying a candidate should be shot.
Who said that?
Out of your hands let the Secret Service sort it out.
They already did.

It will be swept under the rug the minute you light your hair on fire at Trumps next gaff.

It was clear what he meant by 2nd amendmenters taking care of of the problem......
No, it's not. That's why he said it the way he did.
Sure it was...he may have been joking, or tried to obscure his thoughts by wording it that way...either way, it was reckless of him...imo...especially in this day and age of hatred.

And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Nope he's right as rain.....trump, Trump, trump

Lock your stupid ass up too.
Does your attendant know you are back in the day room posting on the internet again?

Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
We buried his ass a long time ago.

I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.
You? Own a firearm?

Bullshit.

A weapon is not an estwing hammer.
My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.
My aren't you funny. Astute? Nope.

Quite proficient in the use of my firearms.

Never seen a gun before.

That is your reflection there Progressive Marxist.

Sure. Do you still get your haircut at the pet shop?
Slick, you need to work on your material.

You are falling flat on your face.

I hope you don't cut yourself on them there coke bottles.

My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.
Interesting. Squeaky Fromme liked the Colt 1911

750px-Pistol_used_by_%22Squeaky%22_Fromme.JPG

All US military members qualify with a weapon, so you obviously are not an American veteran.
True everyone but the Air Force. All pussies.
Speaking of pussies.

You.

You would fire it drop and squeal like a girl as you run.
No, that's why they don't weapon train the Air Force.
We don't weapons train in the Air Force?

Whereda fuck you been.

I've been firing weapons thoughout my entire career.

Guess you being blind kept you from the military.

Sure it was...he may have been joking, or tried to obscure his thoughts by wording it that way...either way, it was reckless of him...imo...especially in this day and age of hatred.

Reminding Democrats that they are spurring their opposition to get out the vote against them is not reckless, no matter how much you Dems try to spionit, C4A.

This is only wasting the Democratic Parties energy and trustworthiness in the minds of the few who still trust them.

The rest dont care either way as long as they can still get their free shit.

And on and on and on....

Give it up Jake.

This story is nothing but old news and fodder, ripe for ridicule.

It was clear what he meant by 2nd amendmenters taking care of of the problem......
No, it's not. That's why he said it the way he did.

At the very least it was one more political blunder by Trump. He's never going to make up the ground he's lost if he keeps feeding the media gaffe after gaffe for them to run with for a day, ,or two, or three.

Forum List

Back