Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

LMAO Really? Only an idiot like you would take anything on a message board seriously.

Carry on moron.

Tell it to the SS when they look up your IP and come for a visit.

Nah. I'll just tell them you were my co conspirator and were just trying to look innocent by "reporting."

Bet that would go over well now wouldn't it. You truly are a moron.
Tell them what you want. You're still going to be frog marched in front of your neighbors.

Sure just as you will be frog marched in front of yours.

I'm sure the SS would like to speak with you as well as me.

Oh and I can lie my ass off with the best of them and you baby are the brains behind the whole thing.

Me?? I'm just a simple woman. The weaker sex. LOL
I saw it all and he forced you to be a willing and active participant.

Me. Being a decorated soldier will be believed before he.

Makeup doesn't count honey.

New York Daily News calls for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign

New York Daily News calls for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign
The front page of Wednesday's New York Daily News called for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign -- writing, "This isn't a joke any more."
In an editorial posted online Tuesday night, the newspaper called for Trump to end his campaign following comments the candidate made on Tuesday that some saw as a threat of violence toward his rival Hillary Clinton.

"Donald Trump must end his campaign for the White House in a reckoning with his own madness, while praying that nothing comes of his musing about an assassination of Hillary Clinton," the paper wrote.

Trump said at a campaign stop in North Carolina on Tuesday that "Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
Your pussy hurt?

My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.
Interesting. Squeaky Fromme liked the Colt 1911

750px-Pistol_used_by_%22Squeaky%22_Fromme.JPG

All US military members qualify with a weapon, so you obviously are not an American veteran.
True everyone but the Air Force. All pussies.

Gee. You should tell my Father and both my brothers that they are pussies for being in the Air Force.

Either one of them could mop up the floor with your sorry ass.

I also have no doubt either or all of them could outshoot your little ass with any weapon.

You really are a moron.

Thank them for their service for me. the rest of what you said must be because you forgot to take your drugs this morning.

I doubt they would care about anything a moron like you had to say. Especially a moron who hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.

All US military members qualify with a weapon, so you obviously are not an American veteran.
Speaking of pussies.

You.

You would fire it drop and squeal like a girl as you run.
No, that's why they don't weapon train the Air Force.

So much for what you know about the AF.

My oldest brother is a Vietnam vet and if you don't think he knows how to handle a gun then you really are a moron.

He was also an AP and last I heard those guys and gals are armed. God what a moron you are.
He thinks we, in the AF, have never been exposed to combat.

Speaking of pussies.

You.

My oldest brother is a Vietnam vet and if you don't think he knows how to handle a gun then you really are a moron.

He was also an AP and last I heard those guys and gals are armed. God what a moron you are.

I know a former USAF pararescue that would disagree with the toad

Tell it to the SS when they look up your IP and come for a visit.

Nah. I'll just tell them you were my co conspirator and were just trying to look innocent by "reporting."

Bet that would go over well now wouldn't it. You truly are a moron.
Tell them what you want. You're still going to be frog marched in front of your neighbors.

Sure just as you will be frog marched in front of yours.

I'm sure the SS would like to speak with you as well as me.

Oh and I can lie my ass off with the best of them and you baby are the brains behind the whole thing.

Me?? I'm just a simple woman. The weaker sex. LOL
I saw it all and he forced you to be a willing and active participant.

Me. Being a decorated soldier will be believed before he.

Makeup doesn't count honey.
WTF?

Moron?

You aren't very bright there bottle face.

Speaking of pussies.

You.

He never asked what my AFSC was.

Speaking of pussies.

You.

He wouldn't understand it anyway.

Hillary trying to explain why she hung around so long. This is Hillary in May of 2008 talking about the RFK assassination happened in June, so why should she get out of the race. Anything could happen to Obama is what she meant.

Wow, man, your guy totally stepped in it... and you are grasping for straws.
That's rich. This latest nonsense was a huuuuuge reach by the media, and you little turds are stupid enough to roll with it.
Clearly, Hillary was insinuating that Obama could meet with some sort of "Accident" because it has happened to a candidate before. That's much less of a stretch than this shit about Trump saying gun-owners could shoot Hillary. It's clear he was saying that 2nd Amendment supporters could stop her (at the ballot box like they always have). It's difficult for me to think you can say the shit you do with a straight face. I guess that critics of the left were right. You people are officially a disease, a disease that is contagious.
I hope it's not contagious.

Thanks for confessing you're not an American veteran. This helps explain why you don't know shit about our military, including the tens of thousands of Americans serving in the USAF. Second, thanks for confirming Moonbats are misogynistic assholes.

U.S. Air Force - Basic Military Training

Air Force Basic Training Timeline At a Glance | Military.com
Look I'm sorry if I said anything hurtful over military service. I was out of line and I apologize. That said, could we get back on track without the insults?

He wouldn't understand it anyway.
You knew that, as I. I wasn't expecting a dolt to understand.

What do you expect when you wear binoculars for glasses.

Thanks for confessing you're not an American veteran. This helps explain why you don't know shit about our military, including the tens of thousands of Americans serving in the USAF. Second, thanks for confirming Moonbats are misogynistic assholes.

Thank you.

And thank you for your service.

Look I'm sorry if I said anything hurtful over military service. I was out of line and I apologize. That said, could we get back on track without the insults?
I don't feel insulted by those of you who have no respect for those that serve.

I just get used to it.

This thread should be in the 'Conspiracy Theory' section.

Trump did NOT call for anyone to assassinate Hillary. I challenge anyone to post the link and his exact words calling for someone to shoot her. The man proposed that those who support the 2nd Amendment - gun owners, who Hillary is admittedly going after with her crusade against the 2nd Amendment, should stop her.

Everyone knows the NRA supports the 2nd Amendment and is a powerful group, and there are a lot of Gun-rights advocates who together are a massive political power.

YouSaidWhat nailed it: Trump said / meant "...were she to attempt to circumvent the Constitution and attempt to confiscate firearms, that those who value this right should stand for that right and not acquiesce."

Anyone who suggests Trump meant anything else only has to post the link and show his EXACT words where he specifically calls for someone to shoot / assassinate Clinton. If you can't do that it's nothing more than rabid partisan speculation, projection, and CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Thats a generous interpretation. If gun owners dont want Clinton they should vote for Trump, not shoot her.
We firearms advocates may not have that luxury.

I will stand and defend those who refuse to acquiesce and will demand we defend that right without firing the first shot.

There are many police officers, soldiers and veterans who will gladly stand with me.

Nobody is talking about shooting Hillary.

But we will continue to ensure we keep this right and use it should we have to.

Speaking of pussies.

You.

Just shows what a moron he is.

He probably doesn't know that the PJ, Pararescue USAF are the SEALS of the AF. They are all medically trained and certainly know what to do with a weapon.

Fuckoff is nothing but a moron.

Forum List

Back