Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
Sounds like the Left has some wacks like so many on the Right.

Fallacy of excuse by mirror reflection, when in fact both sides are wrong.
Really? Who did Trump supporters shoot? What gay Hispanic did we beat up? Which cops did we murder? The violence is all on your side. Stop lying, Leftists!
And you far right crazies don't keep suggesting violence is the answer to another "leftist" regime? You are not fooling anyone.
Give it up Jake.

This story is nothing but old news and fodder, ripe for ridicule.
No, dont pay any attention to him, Jake, keep focusing on this.

Clearly Trump threated to cut off Hillarys head and shit down her throat. Keep going, attaboy!

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
Sounds like the Left has some wacks like so many on the Right.

Fallacy of excuse by mirror reflection, when in fact both sides are wrong.
Really? Who did Trump supporters shoot? What gay Hispanic did we beat up? Which cops did we murder? The violence is all on your side. Stop lying, Leftists!
And you far right crazies don't keep suggesting violence is the answer to another "leftist" regime? You are not fooling anyone.
Give it up Jake.

This story is nothing but old news and fodder, ripe for ridicule.
No, dont pay any attention to him, Jake, keep focusing on this.

Clearly Trump threated to cut off Hillarys head and shit down her throat. Keep going, attaboy!
Excuse me!

Cutting someone's head off and shitting down their neck is MY job.

Drop and give me fifty!

No, this isn't a joke any more!

Cpdb7DaWIAAf4JO.jpg

390-second-0809.jpg

TOO FAR, EVEN FOR TRUMP: Suggesting violence against Clinton is beyond offensive and it’s time for GOP to abandon him

What should Americans do if the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights?

Well, START by proving that "the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights" in a court of law.

In a "court of law"

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and "courts of law' can be located where?

.Are the "courts of law" the same ones which have approved our gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state?

So, are you no longer a member of the nation of laws? When are you leaving?

Trump did not suggest that Hillary be killed, but to the biased media the fact is irrelevant.

But she has suggested that Assad and Putin be assassinated. So she is a hypocrite.

My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.
Interesting. Squeaky Fromme liked the Colt 1911

750px-Pistol_used_by_%22Squeaky%22_Fromme.JPG

All US military members qualify with a weapon, so you obviously are not an American veteran.
True everyone but the Air Force. All pussies.
Speaking of pussies.

You.

You would fire it drop and squeal like a girl as you run.
No, that's why they don't weapon train the Air Force.
We don't weapons train in the Air Force?

Whereda fuck you been.

I've been firing weapons thoughout my entire career.

Guess you being blind kept you from the military.
Leftists don't serve in the military and often get all their info on the military from TV.

Yes, Trump was suggesting Hillary be assassinated if she is elected.

His exact words: “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know."

"If she gets to pick her judges". She can only do that AFTER she is elected. So he clearly was telegraphing a hit on her AFTER she is elected.

Let's get this in context. The Trumpsters were told to stop beating on people at their gatherings, the thugs did not stop, and the leftists came out and pounded the Trump thugs into the pavement. Get all excited by BLM, which has as much power as the KKK, and try to stay on track.

Yes, Trump was talking about HRC as president not candidate. When putting 2d amendment people into that context, Comrade Donald was suggesting violence.

If he does anything like that again, the Secret Service will run him in.

Excuse me!

Cutting someone's head off and shitting down their neck is MY job.

Drop and give me fifty!

Lol, dude, I havent had to drop and give anyone anything in over 33 years.

BTW, 50 is was candy back then. A hundred was the minimum to make a real impression, and you had to yell in their ear the whole time, lol.

Back then the Army infantry was more like the Marines are today, or were.

the guy at 4:42 is hilarious...a common sight at Ft Benning back in 78.

So you assume that people who believe in the US Constitution and follow it are violent?
Seems to me that people who don't believe in the Constitution are prone to violence, not the other way around. But you're trying to float a false stereotype that has made it's way around cocktail parties in Hollywood and D.C. that all gun owners are killers. Even the anti-gun advocates at the top know this is bullshit, because they've looked at the statistics that prove otherwise.

Hey, dumbfuck, anyone who thinks that the Second Amendment is there so they can have themselves some guns to fight the gummit is an idiot on the Tim McVeigh level.

I'm not talking about all Gun Owners. I'm talking about the fringe National Rampage Association types who say crazy shit when Federal Agents shoot it out with Nazis and cultists. Sadly, the GOP spends too much time appealing tothem, like Trumpenfuhrer just did.

Interesting. Squeaky Fromme liked the Colt 1911

750px-Pistol_used_by_%22Squeaky%22_Fromme.JPG

All US military members qualify with a weapon, so you obviously are not an American veteran.
True everyone but the Air Force. All pussies.
Speaking of pussies.

You.

You would fire it drop and squeal like a girl as you run.
No, that's why they don't weapon train the Air Force.
We don't weapons train in the Air Force?

Whereda fuck you been.

I've been firing weapons thoughout my entire career.

Guess you being blind kept you from the military.
Leftists don't serve in the military and often get all their info on the military from TV.
Gomer Pyle, USMC.

Well, gooooollllllllyyyyyy.

I forgot.

So you assume that people who believe in the US Constitution and follow it are violent?
Seems to me that people who don't believe in the Constitution are prone to violence, not the other way around. But you're trying to float a false stereotype that has made it's way around cocktail parties in Hollywood and D.C. that all gun owners are killers. Even the anti-gun advocates at the top know this is bullshit, because they've looked at the statistics that prove otherwise.

Hey, dumbfuck, anyone who thinks that the Second Amendment is there so they can have themselves some guns to fight the gummit is an idiot on the Tim McVeigh level.

I'm not talking about all Gun Owners. I'm talking about the fringe National Rampage Association types who say crazy shit when Federal Agents shoot it out with Nazis and cultists. Sadly, the GOP spends too much time appealing tothem, like Trumpenfuhrer just did.
That's exactly what the 2nd Amendment is for, idiot.

Yes, Trump was suggesting Hillary be assassinated if she is elected.

His exact words: “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know."

"If she gets to pick her judges". She can only do that AFTER she is elected. So he clearly was telegraphing a hit on her AFTER she is elected.
You Americans. You funny.

You quoted it.

Where in this quote do you see the word.....

ASSASSINATE?

I read the fine print and in between the lines.

I did read it backwards and it made a reference to the word...

Dimwit.

Let's get this in context. The Trumpsters were told to stop beating on people at their gatherings, the thugs did not stop, and the leftists came out and pounded the Trump thugs into the pavement. Get all excited by BLM, which has as much power as the KKK, and try to stay on track.

Yes, Trump was talking about HRC as president not candidate. When putting 2d amendment people into that context, Comrade Donald was suggesting violence.

If he does anything like that again, the Secret Service will run him in.
Dude.

That dog whistle must hurt your ears.

Get some new material. It's old and stale.

The 2nd Amendment was written by men who took up arms against a tyrannical government.

So yes, that was the intended purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back