Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

That's exactly what the 2nd Amendment is for, idiot.

No, the Second Amendment is about Militias. It's not about a bunch of nuts deciding to fight the govenrment because they can't win elections.
I think you need to re-read the constitution, because it clearly states the right "to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". That means you cannot take away our guns. Period. To keep means to have in your possession. Mkay.

Clearly you libs like changing the meaning of words to suit your nefarious purposes.

The 2nd Amendment was written by men who took up arms against a tyrannical government.

So yes, that was the intended purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Dumbass.

The Second Amendment was written by a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes.

If they really thought "the people" should be armed, they'd have armed their slaves. Hilarity would have ensued.

We served. We are the militia.

Your material is old and stale.

You can't have my firearms.

Go suck on a "gun"

Sorry, Dude. Scalia is taking a dirt nap, and your bizarro world interpretation of the Militia Amendment is going buh-bye!!!!!

No, the Second Amendment is about Militias. It's not about a bunch of nuts deciding to fight the govenrment because they can't win elections.
I think you need to re-read the constitution, because it clearly states the right "to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". That means you cannot take away our guns. Period. To keep means to have in your possession. Mkay.

Clearly you libs like changing the meaning of words to suit your nefarious purposes.

What's funny is he mentions militias But not striking against the govt, which is exactly what they did back then.....Joel is fucking clueless.....

The 2nd Amendment was written by men who took up arms against a tyrannical government.

Dumbass.

The Second Amendment was written by a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes.

If they really thought "the people" should be armed, they'd have armed their slaves. Hilarity would have ensued.

Go suck on a "gun"

Sorry, Dude. Scalia is taking a dirt nap, and your bizarro world interpretation of the Militia Amendment is going buh-bye!!!!!
Joey rewriting history!

Yes it is, read the declaration
He can't read either. Like fauxcohontis he posts what is provided to him.

Lol, these leftwingers.dont know anything...just the propaganda from their leftwing sites......the probably don't even know what right and left wing.means....its hilarious.

Dumbass.

Go suck on a "gun"

So you think.

That's your bizarre word.

The SC does not rewrite the Constitution.

Only interpret it.

This particular amendment has already been thoroughly examined and interpreted.

Your shit is old and stale Joe.

Like you.

Old and stale.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

Go suck on a "gun"

Wow spoke like a true american commie....you forgot how we fucked the Indians as.well.....shall I write you bullshit stupid fucking posts for you?

It also clearly says "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA"

So clearly, the Founding Slave rapists didn't want their slaves to bear arms... or the Native Americans... They only meant for an elite group to have arms... the well-regulated militia.

Frankly, I don't care what they thought back in 1776. Back then, they shit in chamber pots, owned slaves, slaughtered native people and bled themselves when they got sick. I'm really not too keen on their opinions.

Does it make sense TODAY for average citizens to have access to guns?

Given we have 32,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes, I would say no, it really doesn't make sense.

Dumbass.

Go suck on a "gun"

Wow spoke like a true american commie....you forgot how we fucked the Indians as.well.....shall I write you bullshit stupid fucking posts for you?
WhenCopsvrsCitizensStopRampage_zpsy14ehzu1.jpg

So clearly, the Founding Slave rapists didn't want their slaves to bear arms... or the Native Americans... They only meant for an elite group to have arms... the well-regulated militia.

Frankly, I don't care what they thought back in 1776. Back then, they shit in chamber pots, owned slaves, slaughtered native people and bled themselves when they got sick. I'm really not too keen on their opinions.

Given we have 32,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes, I would say no, it really doesn't make sense.
Old and stale.

Just like you Joe.

Old and stale.

Get some new material, Joe.

Blah, blah, de fucking blah, blah blah!

All I can say is feel free to pass another Amendment repealing it and see what happens.

All I can say is feel free to pass another Amendment repealing it and see what happens.
We know that isn't going to happen.

So you think.

The SD does not rewrite the Constitution.

Only interpret it.

I think you are a little confused. Through most of our history, up until the Heller decision, it was understood that the 2nd was about Militias and states and cities had the right to regulate gun ownership within their jurisdictions. This was born out in Miller v. US, Morton Grove and others.

It was only when Heller and McDonald came along they magically found a right for people to own guns against the wishes of their communities.

And now that Piece of Shit Scalia is being Sodomized by Satan, we can undo that mess soon enough...

So you think.

The SD does not rewrite the Constitution.

Only interpret it.

I think you are a little confused. Through most of our history, up until the Heller decision, it was understood that the 2nd was about Militias and states and cities had the right to regulate gun ownership within their jurisdictions. This was born out in Miller v. US, Morton Grove and others.

It was only when Heller and McDonald came along they magically found a right for people to own guns against the wishes of their communities.

And now that Piece of Shit Scalia is being Sodomized by Satan, we can undo that mess soon enough...

Bullshit you know nothing about the constitution, the people who.wrote it ( just slave masters and dead white males to you). Militias were local units to.prevent the government from riding roughshod over our rights, and they were the first people.to stand upnto.the British , so learn history dumbfuck

we dont need. to.
We only need to overturn Heller and then cities and states can go back to regulating guns again.
Doesn't mean they get to take what we already have Joe.

Planning on making criminals of law abiding citizens?

Gonna have to go door to door.

You want to start your REVOLUTION, Joe?

A civil war?

You truly are a lost cause.

But I'll keep poking you with a stick.

Come and get them Joe.

Show us how much of a man you really are, Joe.

Man up Coward.

Forum List

Back