Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

"Whether he was joking or simply for shock value or truly hoping someone taking her out would happen... it matters naught, he is simply unfit to hold office."

^^^^ This He was not thinking clearly, in my opinion, but it shows he can't be president.
How often have we heard Trump campaign mangers, family, and supporters explaining what Trump really meant by his comments while Trump sat on the sidelines trying to figure out just exactly what he did mean.

Will Trump's Secretary of State have to explain to Kim Jong-un that the president really didn't mean he was going to blow him off the face of the map? If so, it will probably come to late for the 29,000 US troops we have stationed in South Korea.

Trump is a pop culture rightwing simpleton. He cannot avoid saying shit like this. It's who he is.
Yep. The thing is, the crazier Trump gets, the more support he gets from his droogies like buckeye.

Trump has been averaging about 40% support for a year. Every time it bumps up a bit, it comes back down.

The fact is, as a major party presidential candidate, that is what you START with. Trump in a year has in reality only held onto the support that was automatically his anyway.

So you think.

That's your bizarre word.

The SD does not rewrite the Constitution.

Only interpret it.

This particular amendment has already been thoroughly examined and interpreted.

I think you are a little confused. Through most of our history, up until the Heller decision, it was understood that the 2nd was about Militias and states and cities had the right to regulate gun ownership within their jurisdictions. This was born out in Miller v. US, Morton Grove and others.

It was only when Heller and McDonald came along they magically found a right for people to own guns against the wishes of their communities.

And now that Piece of Shit Scalia is being Sodomized by Satan, we can undo that mess soon enough...
Confused?

Don thin so.

Everyone Ive known for years have owned firearms Joe.

Heller is about DC Joe.

You a racist?

Don't want blacks to protect themselves?

I've been armed my entire life Joe.

I don't recall anyone in the community complaining.

You can't just rewrite history Joe.

Shall not be infringed.

The call to arms.. the prettiest sound on earth.

Yes, Trump was suggesting Hillary be assassinated if she is elected.

His exact words: “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know."

"If she gets to pick her judges". She can only do that AFTER she is elected. So he clearly was telegraphing a hit on her AFTER she is elected.

and he added after that, ...that would be horrible... OBVIOUSLY he was referring to some sort of 'horrible' act with a gun.

So you think.

Only interpret it.

I think you are a little confused. Through most of our history, up until the Heller decision, it was understood that the 2nd was about Militias and states and cities had the right to regulate gun ownership within their jurisdictions. This was born out in Miller v. US, Morton Grove and others.

It was only when Heller and McDonald came along they magically found a right for people to own guns against the wishes of their communities.

And now that Piece of Shit Scalia is being Sodomized by Satan, we can undo that mess soon enough...
Confused?

Don thin so.

Heller is about DC Joe.

You a racist?

Shall not be infringed.

So Black Lives Matter would be a better organization if they were better armed.?

It's funny how the same people here who day after day after week after month after year keep telling us that the real purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to assure that the people are armed and therefore able to take action against a tyrannical government

are now suddenly running pell mell away from that argument.

So you think.

Only interpret it.

Confused?

Don thin so.

Heller is about DC Joe.

You a racist?

Shall not be infringed.

So Black Lives Matter would be a better organization if they were better armed.?
I care not if blacks are organized or armed.

As with anyone. Have at it.

Gangbangers and dealers are organized.

It is the intent of the use of the firearms.

I've served with many over the years. It never crossed my mind to be alarmed at their possession of weapons.

Trump is a pop culture rightwing simpleton. He cannot avoid saying shit like this. It's who he is.
Yep. The thing is, the crazier Trump gets, the more support he gets from his droogies like buckeye.
What's a droogie?
It's a movie reference to "A Clockwork Orange." It's like a follower or gang member.
Good movie. Just didn't recall the reference.

The book as better.

Thank you.

Is Trump's threat a crime?

Not by the Brandenburg test, which says that to be criminal, the violence advocated must be intended, likely and imminent. Trump's threat here does not meet the "likely" or "imminent" standards.

Now, if a protestor was at a Trump rally, and Trump told the crowd "Beat him up!", that would satisfy all three criteria.

That's exactly what the 2nd Amendment is for, idiot.

No, the Second Amendment is about Militias. It's not about a bunch of nuts deciding to fight the govenrment because they can't win elections.
I think you need to re-read the constitution, because it clearly states the right "to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". That means you cannot take away our guns. Period. To keep means to have in your possession. Mkay.

Clearly you libs like changing the meaning of words to suit your nefarious purposes.

Militias commonly keep their guns in an armory.

No, the Second Amendment is about Militias. It's not about a bunch of nuts deciding to fight the govenrment because they can't win elections.
I think you need to re-read the constitution, because it clearly states the right "to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". That means you cannot take away our guns. Period. To keep means to have in your possession. Mkay.

Clearly you libs like changing the meaning of words to suit your nefarious purposes.

Does my gun safe count?

Does my gun safe count?

WTF?

Does my gun safe count?

WTF?
You have no sense of humor

Look I'm sorry if I said anything hurtful over military service. I was out of line and I apologize. That said, could we get back on track without the insults?
Thanks and agreed. Your call. ;)

BTW, no Trump didn't suggest assassinating anyone. He's a master at manipulating the media for exposure. He's obviously a believer in the Hollywood philosophy of "There no such thing as bad press". Remember the old maxim "Politics is showbusiness for ugly people?" That applies to both Trump and Hillary. Trump is just better at it than Hillary. Still, I think Trump is just having fun. In the end, Hillary will win the election and Trump will ride her ass for 4 years.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Yes, he clearly did.

You never heard of Minute Men, have you?

Yes, Trump was suggesting Hillary be assassinated if she is elected.

His exact words: “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know."

"If she gets to pick her judges". She can only do that AFTER she is elected. So he clearly was telegraphing a hit on her AFTER she is elected.

and he added after that, ...that would be horrible... OBVIOUSLY he was referring to some sort of 'horrible' act with a gun.
I think the point that some people are missing is that as president, he can not afford to make such statements. Within in minutes of a presidential statement, his worlds are being translated in a hundred languages and being analyzed. Someone explaining later what he really meant may well come to late to avoid disastrous consequences. His little barbs an sarcastic remarks often don't translate well, not even to the American people.

Forum List

Back