Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Typical Progressive Marxist.

Burn their opposition out of their home.

Not at all, who wants to do business with the modern day John Wilkes Booth?
How many people do you report on a daily basis? Are all of them RWers or do you claim to be unbiased in your actions as a volunteer Hall Monitor?
First time and the first time I ever saw someone saying a candidate should be shot.
I think that's just the voices talking to you. See your doctor if you still have one.

This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.
You? Own a firearm?

Bullshit.

A weapon is not an estwing hammer.

Trump merely hinted at what all the Founding Fathers said, that an armed revolt against tyranny may be necessary in the future. If the Left weren't so tyrannical, then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

No, Trump said to a disgruntled audience: "There's nothing you can do about it" (once Hillary is president-elect, or even just president, since she couldn't pick Justices until sworn into Office)...building frustration/anger in the crowd. Then he suggested "The second amendment people could.."
In the context of a political rally it is obvious that he meant a political response, not assassination, duh.

You really are turning into the poster child of the Hate Trump movement that is so stupid and self destructive that you would rather see far worse have the Oval office and stack the SCOTUS for the next century all because your favorite candidate got steam rolled by Trump.

Get over it, pull up your panties and get back in the game, or else you are cutting off your nose to spite your own face, dear.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
No he didn't. He did however suggest you remove your head from your ass.

deltex1, you are the skidmarks in the underpants of society.
Sniffing skidmarks, your favorite pastime.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL
Reported

LMAO Really? Only an idiot like you would take anything on a message board seriously.

Carry on moron.

And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Nope he's right as rain.....trump, Trump, trump

Lock your stupid ass up too.
Does your attendant know you are back in the day room posting on the internet again?

Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
derp-derp.jpg.cf.jpg

Somebody needs to start a thread entitled " The Lies Of Juan De Fuca"

The list keeps growing

Someone should write a book the about mudwhistle, "the paranoid ramblings of a temulent, confused wacko."
Someone should write a book about you, but who the fuck would read it? Nobody cares about losers who fought in no war and sit in their mom's basement all day collecting disability payments and posting on the internet.

It must be very claustrophobic in that head of yours. It is a wonder you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.
Prepare yourself for a rude disappointment in November.
LOL, you'll be lucky to have a candidate in a couple of weeks.
Prepare yourself for a rude disappointment in November.
LOL, you'll be lucky to have a candidate in a couple of weeks.
:lmao:

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL
Reported

LMAO Really? Only an idiot like you would take anything on a message board seriously.

Carry on moron.

Tell it to the SS when they look up your IP and come for a visit.

Telling how many trump hunchbacks think it a good idea.

They reveal their disdain of the 2nd amendment when they say things like this. They are actually attempting to use it as cover for murdering people. The exact opposite of what the founding fathers intended with the 2nd amendment.

Modern conservatism is fascism disguised as something else. Trump disqualified himself long ago, this just solidifies his place as a criminal trying to gain power.
You are an insult to Isaac Newton.

Reported

Carry on moron.

Nah. I'll just tell them you were my co conspirator and were just trying to look innocent by "reporting."

Bet that would go over well now wouldn't it. You truly are a moron.

Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.
You? Own a firearm?

Bullshit.

A weapon is not an estwing hammer.
My weapon of choice is the FN7 and I love it. You being from the Air Force probably have never seen a gun.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.
Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is

The meaning is clear. It can't be denied.
No, it's not. Yes, it can. It could mean get out the vote.

That said, I think Trump does this shit on purpose; intentionally gives double entendres just to create controversy. That's why he's literally received billions of dollars worth of free media over the past year. This little last statement is replaying on the news every 15 fucking minutes. Once or twice could just be a misstatement, but all the time? I really do believe Trump is smart enough to have mastered "The Art of the Deal". He plays the media like a master violinist plays a violin.

Is Trump really advocating assassinating Hillary? Of course not. Is he intentionally creating controversy to ensure his name remains on the news? You bet your fucking ass he does.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/u...mps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=0
Of all the ways Donald Trump has shocked the political system, one of the most significant is how he wins primary after primary with one of the smallest campaign budgets.

He still doesn’t have a super PAC. He skimped on ground organization and field offices. Most important, he spent less on television advertising — typically the single biggest expenditure for a campaign — than any other major candidate, according to an analysis by SMG Delta, a firm that tracks television advertising.

But Mr. Trump is hardly absent from the airwaves. Like all candidates, he benefits from what is known as earned media: news and commentary about his campaign on television, in newspapers and magazines, and on social media. Earned media typically dwarfs paid media in a campaign. The big difference between Mr. Trump and other candidates is that he is far better than any other candidate — maybe than any candidate ever — at earning media.

No one knows this better than mediaQuant, a firm that tracks media coverage of each candidate and computes a dollar value based on advertising rates. The mentions are weighted by the reach of the media source, meaning how many people were likely to see it. The calculation also includes traditional media of all types, print, broadcast or otherwise, as well as online-only sources like Facebook, Twitter or Reddit.

Its numbers are not quite an apples-to-apples comparison to paid advertising. But they do make one thing clear: Mr. Trump is not just a little better at earning media. He is way better than any of the other candidates.

Mr. Trump earned $400 million worth of free media last month, about what John McCain spent on his entire 2008 presidential campaign. Paul Senatori, mediaQuant’s chief analytics officer, says that Mr. Trump “has no weakness in any of the media segments” — in other words, he is strong in every type of earned media, from television to Twitter.

Over the course of the campaign, he has earned close to $2 billion worth of media attention, about twice the all-in price of the most expensive presidential campaigns in history. It is also twice the estimated $746 million that Hillary Clinton, the next best at earning media, took in. Senator Bernie Sanders has earned more media than any of the Republicans except Mr. Trump.

Of course, as Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump would probably attest, not all media attention is positive. (Mrs. Clinton’s mentions, for example, would include news coverage of congressional hearings on Benghazi; Mr. Trump’s will eventually include articles about violence and fights at his campaign rallies.)

The mediaQuant model collects positive, neutral and negative media mentions alike. Mr. Senatori said negative media mentions are given somewhat less weight. The best way to think of the numbers, he said, is as a gauge of which candidates are “trending” in the earned media market at any given time.

The list keeps growing

Someone should write a book the about mudwhistle, "the paranoid ramblings of a temulent, confused wacko."
Someone should write a book about you, but who the fuck would read it? Nobody cares about losers who fought in no war and sit in their mom's basement all day collecting disability payments and posting on the internet.

It must be very claustrophobic in that head of yours. It is a wonder you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul

The list keeps growing

Derp

3025ddd64b1f9f870c40484bddebc63e.jpg.cf.jpg

Reported

Carry on moron.

Nah. I'll just tell them you were my co conspirator and were just trying to look innocent by "reporting."

Bet that would go over well now wouldn't it. You truly are a moron.
Tell them what you want. You're still going to be frog marched in front of your neighbors.

Forum List

Back