Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Nothing wrong with what he said

I think the Secret Service should arrest him. A few weeks ago, he was suggesting Russians hack her and now he is suggesting that she be shot. This is treasonous behavior and he should be charged.
You're nothing but a liar. This Russian hacking story originated from the Hillary campaign. Turns out the leak came from a insider at the DNC who gave the info to Wikileaks. He was murdered a couple of weeks before the convention. Seems the Hillary mob found out who was the source and "Took Care Of Him".

seth-rich-bloomingdale_02.jpg

Nothing but weak ass conspiracy theory.

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.

And there's the typical left right there folks.

You people have crossed too many lines and you'll succeed without any help from me I'm done with you.

No, but he is right. Clinton is a Gun Grabber. She will relentlessly attack the 2nd Amendment and Gun Owners. It is what it is.

your link to that

Moonbat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^
the history of moonbat.

just because RWNJ's assign a phrase to something doesn't mean they have a lock on it.

that said, I prefer RWNJ's for trumpdummies.
As a moonbat, you are free to make up your own definitions, Jillian.

Thanks for your link: Moonbat is a term used in United States politics as a pejorative political epithet referring to liberals, progressives, or leftists.

if you didn't have your head up your own butt, like every other RWNJ on the board, you'd know I'm not a moonbat. dum dum....and even in the pejorative it refers to extremists....not everyone to the left of atilla the hun.

again, made up by rightwingnut scum. *shrug*
You're not a moonbat!

Your photo is an illustration.

Every day it's Trumptards trying to come up with some believable explanation for the latest stupid thing Trump has said,
and that's one less day the talk has anything to do with Trump's 'winning' agenda on the issues.

Does that help Trump? Or would Trump do even worse if the talk was in fact about the issues?
So you realize what your party's tactics are, yet you keep falling for it.

There was a time before Obama that if anyone should mention there was a conspiracy in the media to elect Democrats they would be laughed off of this message board. Now it has become so obvious to even a clueless Millennium voter that the media is just making shit up. That they're been led around by the nose. They go willingly if they buy into this massive fraud.

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
When did you support it? And at least you admit you care nothing about rights.
I've supported the 2nd amendment all my life and no longer care if they come for your guns. I hope they do.

And there's the typical left right there folks.

You people have crossed too many lines and you'll succeed without any help from me I'm done with you.
You finally leaving?

Bye!

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Your hair is on fire!

LOL, your campaign is on fire.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL
Reported

When did you support it? And at least you admit you care nothing about rights.
I've supported the 2nd amendment all my life and no longer care if they come for your guns. I hope they do.
Ooh. I'm scairt!

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL
Reported
Tattletale.

Donnie better quit now because he just shot a bullet into the heart of Trump enterprises. No one will want to have anything to do with him or his businesses, he will be broke very soon and he brought it on himself. He made himself a pariah.
Juan de fuckup is dancing in his underwear.

You are delusional.
Not at all, who wants to do business with the modern day John Wilkes Booth?

Non Sequitur. You can't be a supporter of the Second Amendment if you support gun confiscation as Hillary has proposed.
Complete and utter idiocy. That's like saying you can't be a First Amendment supporter if you support disallowing someone from hollering, "fire," in a crowded venue when they know there is no fire.

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan

It wouldn't surprise me if the Secret Service arrested him over this, that's their brothers and fellow agents on the other side sworn to protect Clinton. His words put them in jeopardy.
Moron.

He would have been arrested by now.

Are you saying the secret service was not in attendance at the time of this comment.

Your hair is still on fire and you have a wedgie that is forcing shit out of your mouth.
Does your ass ever get jealous of all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth?

Forum List

Back