Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Donald Trump Praises Adviser Who Said Hillary Should Be Shot By Firing Squad
Al Baldasaro advises Trump on veterans issues

"Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason."

see Donald Trump Adviser Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Shot By Firing Squad

It is just now August 9th. Donald Trump didn’t distance himself from Baldarsaro. Rather, he praised him. Two days ago, Think Progress reported, “Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has confirmed that his adviser who once called for Hillary Clinton’s execution is still part of the campaign… ‘Al has been so great,’ Trump said. ‘Where’s Al? Where’s my vet?’”

see This is the 2nd Time in 3 Weeks That Trump Has Threatened Hilary Clinton's Life
See! See! See!

:ack-1:

:cuckoo:

So how do you think a crazy moonbat Trump supporter might interpret his words? Think they could construe it to be a message to them to assassinate Hillary?
Non Sequitur. Moonbats don't support Trump....unless you're talking about Bernie fans. Is that what you are talking about? How Bernie fans who will now vote for Trump think about his comment? I don't know.

moon·bat ˈmo͞onˌbat/
noun
  1. a person with extreme left-wing political views.
    "how did he go from being a fringe moonbat to being embraced by mainstream Democrats?"

Just. Wow.

This day was supposed to be another bad day for Clinton after it was discovered that the father of the Orlando shooter was a prominent person at one of her rallies. It was a BS story but it would have chewed into her bounce.

Instead, we got this.

Did he mean assassination? I don't think so though hey, at least one Trump fan on this board in this thread seemed enamored of that idea. I'm not naming names but his name rhymes with SuperDemocrat. Say hi to the Secret Service for us all bub.

I think he had a train of thought, didn't think it through, and just said whatever came to his mouth. And I guarantee that there's folks that felt empowered by that just as Trump has empowered David Duke, #AltRight, and #WhiteGenocide hate groups.

Whatever he meant it's yet another example of why Trump would be terrible at this job. Comments like this on an international stage could start wars, end alliances, or deep six treaties.
^^^ somebody with some damned common sense^^^

So how do you think a crazy moonbat Trump supporter might interpret his words? Think they could construe it to be a message to them to assassinate Hillary?
Non Sequitur. Moonbats don't support Trump....unless you're talking about Bernie fans. Is that what you are talking about? How Bernie fans who will now vote for Trump think about his comment? I don't know.

moon·bat ˈmo͞onˌbat/
noun
    "how did he go from being a fringe moonbat to being embraced by mainstream Democrats?"
Fair enough. Now switch moonbat with wingnut and answer the question.

moon·bat ˈmo͞onˌbat/
noun

your link to that

Moonbat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^
the history of moonbat.

just because RWNJ's assign a phrase to something doesn't mean they have a lock on it.

that said, I prefer RWNJ's for trumpdummies.

I may not vote for Trump now...just kidding!
Oh for sure, the Trumpees think it's cute. The Secret Service may not. Because there may be, like in many of Trump's rallies, those willing to do kneejerk violence on behalf of their New Messiah. Or "Cheeto Jesus" as some have called him.

Now taxpayers will have to fork out twice the protective staff for Hillary. Thanks Trump.

At the very least, Trump's campaign should have to pay for additional staff to body-guard Ms. Clinton as she finishes the campaign
Again:bsflag:

Trump merely hinted at what all the Founding Fathers said, that an armed revolt against tyranny may be necessary in the future. If the Left weren't so tyrannical, then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

No, Trump said to a disgruntled audience: "There's nothing you can do about it" (once Hillary is president-elect, or even just president, since she couldn't pick Justices until sworn into Office)...building frustration/anger in the crowd. Then he suggested "The second amendment people could.."
Could what?

Wingnut applies to both sides although I'm guessing you only apply it to the right.

You, for instance, fit the definition of "wingnut" more than I since you are obviously a hard Left partisan whereas I'm a right-of-center moderate. You, no doubt, will be pulling the lever for Hillary. I'll be voting for Johnson since both the DNC and RNC candidates are too repugnant to hold my vote.

Wingnut (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Wingnut" (sometimes "wing-nut") is an American political term used as a slur referring to a person who holds extreme, and often irrational, political views. According to Merriam-Webster, it is "a mentally deranged person" or "one who advocates extreme measures or changes : radical."[1] In American politics, the term is more often aimed at members of the political right than those of the political left,[2] for which the alternative term moonbat is more often used.

Trump should be locked up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump for Prison2016!
Right next to Hillary.

Maybe they can share a cell and reminisce about the complete and utter failure of the 2016 elections.

He was saying those who support the second amendment would mobilize efforts to oppose judicial nominees who were a threat to the second amendment.

Yes, I'm sure every squirming angry and frustrated mind in that audience was getting that same message. Either that or he was saying the NRA has more power than the electorate and owns elected officials with the power of their might? Which is it?
Projecting again?

Wingnut applies to both sides although I'm guessing you only apply it to the right.

You, for instance, fit the definition of "wingnut" more than I since you are obviously a hard Left partisan whereas I'm a right-of-center moderate. You, no doubt, will be pulling the lever for Hillary. I'll be voting for Johnson since both the DNC and RNC candidates are too repugnant to hold my vote.

Wingnut (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Wingnut" (sometimes "wing-nut") is an American political term used as a slur referring to a person who holds extreme, and often irrational, political views. According to Merriam-Webster, it is "a mentally deranged person" or "one who advocates extreme measures or changes : radical."[1] In American politics, the term is more often aimed at members of the political right than those of the political left,[2] for which the alternative term moonbat is more often used.
Exactly which part of wingnut Trump supporter has rendered you completely baffled?

your link to that

Moonbat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^
the history of moonbat.

just because RWNJ's assign a phrase to something doesn't mean they have a lock on it.

that said, I prefer RWNJ's for trumpdummies.
As a moonbat, you are free to make up your own definitions, Jillian.

Thanks for your link: Moonbat is a term used in United States politics as a pejorative political epithet referring to liberals, progressives, or leftists.

if you didn't have your head up your own butt, like every other RWNJ on the board, you'd know I'm not a moonbat. dum dum....and even in the pejorative it refers to extremists....not everyone to the left of atilla the hun.

again, made up by rightwingnut scum. *shrug*

The Founding Fathers made this crystal clear and unambiguous. We have the Second Amendment so we can prevent dictatorial psychopaths from taking away our rights. Make absolutely no mistake. That's what it is meant to do. There is not one word in that amendment about personal self-defense. It does however, discuss securing our freedom.
That's nice. But that's not the meaning Trump imparted to a crowd just after he made them frustrated/angry before he insinuated a "second amendment' remedy for a POTUS-elect. Watch the video in the OP when you get a minute.
Watch it when he gets a minute.

There is nothing else being broadcast at the moment.

Just this.

The OUTRAGE!

It's...... it's... its just so horrible.

LOOK!

Breaking news!

On CNN!

Trump is being arrested... On live TV.

Forum List

Back