Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

These are his words. You decide.

The candidate made the comments after telling voters in Wilmington that his Democratic rival wants to “abolish” the Second Amendment.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Almost immediately, social media lit up with accusations that Trump was essentially calling for someone to kill Clinton.

Of course, his supporters who know how to 'translate' into what he really meant will say he was just suggesting they had some OTHER option to combat the Supreme Court and Clinton. ?? Hm. What might that option be for a group of gun owners?

voting to protect their 2nd amendment right
Agreed. Which is why he said IF she gets to pick her judges.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.
Suggesting violence?

Mind providing a link to this "Specific" quote.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.
This is a Republic, not a democracy.

Trump suggests people who support the 2nd go shoot mrs. bill? Moonbattery on full display, again.

Gonna have to rent a Ryder truck to solve a problem was a thinly veiled death threat of the worst kind back in the 1990's

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
No. He was asking people who support the Second Ammendment to make sure they VOTE, IMHO .

Then he should have mentioned voting in his statement. Did you watch the comments at all? He wasn't talking about before the election, he was talking about AFTER the election. You and Katrina need to get it together...

Pierson slipped from that argument when Tapper challenged her on the fact that Trump specifically referred to after the election, and she said Trump was talking about something that could happen but he doesn’t want to happen.
He never said assassination.

I don't support Trump. But you Progressive Marxists are in a frenzy.

You derps. It wasn't a death threat, veiled or otherwise. Trump is saying that the est. 80M guns owners (Guns in America | Facts and statistics about firearms in the USA) in America could have a yuge impact on this election if they voted. Is he wrong?? Derrrrrrr.

But please do continue your insane nonsense of Trump calling for people to shoot mrs. bill. It's quite entertaining to watch you moonbats flap about. :lol:

Trump is killing political satire every time he opens his mouth.
I only wish Saturday Night Live wasn't on summer vacation.
I didn't notice.

The Daily Show is tits up now so I guess SNL is your only source for bogus news left.
Don't know what the Daily Show is, and SNL isn't news. When I want Leftie news I come here.
I don't believe that.

Liberals have been quoting The Daily Show with Jon Stewart for over a decade.

To the title of the thread...no.

But instead of looking at the corporate and foreign donations made to the clinton foundation while hilary clinton was secretary of state and the government goodies given to those donors by the state department......

Let's spend 24/7 on a joke.......

The more shit about Hillary comes out the more hysterical they get over every comment by Trump that can be taken in any negative way possible. Their problem is obvious.

Trump has a core following of nutcases who firmly believe he can do no wrong.

About half of them are apparently here on USMB. What is funniest about them is that they seem to think their unique dementia over Trump is some sort of mainstream phenomenom.
Clinton has a core following of nutcases who firmly believe she can do no wrong.

About half of them are here on USMB. What is funniest about them is that they seem to think their unique dementia over Clinton is some sort of mainstream phenomenom.

Hmmmm. Where have I heard this before?

Trump is killing political satire every time he opens his mouth.
I only wish Saturday Night Live wasn't on summer vacation.
I didn't notice.

The Daily Show is tits up now so I guess SNL is your only source for bogus news left.
Don't know what the Daily Show is, and SNL isn't news. When I want Leftie news I come here.
I don't believe that.

Liberals have been quoting The Daily Show with Jon Stewart for over a decade.
Well, I never heard of it. I'm just an old independent with a cheap satellite package. I don't let churches or political parties tell me what screw ball ideas to hold. I come up with my own.

Forum List

Back