Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL

Did you just agree that threatening to kill Hillary Clinton or her SCOTUS nominees is "not a bad idea"? Oh, I know...it's just a joke, right? Yeah, assassination...that's so funny, .

Just a thought there clueless. America would be a better place without that stupid, careless and incompetent idiot in office.

Unlike you I'm not a sheep and have no problem voicing my opinion. Carry on clueless.

I approve that message

Yeah, the sort of people who say they think the Constitution should be sacrosanct and yet everything they say after that points to the reality that they don't care much for it unless it protects THEIR rights, not the rights they don't give a damn about.
I wonder who you're talking about, because it sure sounds like the media to me.

Trumps comment is no different than Obama saying people in Pennsylvania cling to their GUNS and religion. Sounds like to me Obama was suggesting Democratic gun owners in PA should shoot Republicans. So how easy it is..

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL

Did you just agree that threatening to kill Hillary Clinton or her SCOTUS nominees is "not a bad idea"? Oh, I know...it's just a joke, right? Yeah, assassination...that's so funny, .

Just a thought there clueless. America would be a better place without that stupid, careless and incompetent idiot in office.

Unlike you I'm not a sheep and have no problem voicing my opinion. Carry on clueless.

So your "opinion" is that someone should shoot Hillary Clinton and that makes you not a sheep? Uh huh...

I approve that message

Yeah, the sort of people who say they think the Constitution should be sacrosanct and yet everything they say after that points to the reality that they don't care much for it unless it protects THEIR rights, not the rights they don't give a damn about.
I wonder who you're talking about, because it sure sounds like the media to me.

It also sounds massively like most right wingers on here too.

So your "opinion" is that someone should shoot Hillary Clinton and that makes you not a sheep? Uh huh...

Nope. Just a thought.

This is a perfect example of the super-heightened partisan atmosphere surrounding the election. Everyone, especially Liberals, are just waiting for the slightest opportunity to attack the other candidate. It doesn't matter that in order to pull off a 'hit' like this you have to 'manufacture meaning' and push your own interpretation that you then attribute to the candidate, then end by demonizing your own interpretation and the candidate.

Sad.

Here's an idea:

The candidates should stop the negative ads and attacks. Both candidates limit themselves to telling the American people what they - each candidate themselves - believe in, stand for, and will do for the country...then let the country decide?!

(Louis Armstrong - 'What a Wonderful World' starts playing...fade to black.... :p)

Trumps comment is no different than Obama saying people in Pennsylvania cling to their GUNS and religion. Sounds like to me Obama was suggesting Democratic gun owners in PA should shoot Republicans. So how easy it is..

Or Joey and his Beretta

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan
And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.
The Republican brand killed itself when it acquiesced to the Progressive Marxist agenda.

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

msg.360 is meant for you, Mr.De Fucka

if it tok a scintilla of intelligence to breathe, i believe you libercrats would all die off in the next 2 minutes!!
Donald was referring to the Second Amdt. rights people who are smart enough to recognize he was referring to them.

and from the looks of your avatar, i can easily see why you are so fucking stupid, missing a chromosome or two???

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.
Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.
Khan is an insult to all who have served this country.

No he didn't. He did however suggest you remove your head from your ass.

This is a perfect example of the super-heightened partisan atmosphere surrounding the election. Everyone, especially Liberals, are just waiting for the slightest opportunity to attack the other candidate. It doesn't matter that in order to pull off a 'hit' like this you have to 'manufacture meaning' and push your own interpretation that you then attribute to the candidate, then end by demonizing your own interpretation and the candidate.

Sad.

Here's an idea:

The candidates should stop the negative ads and attacks. Both candidates limit themselves to telling the American people what they - each candidate themselves - believe in, stand for, and will do for the country...then let the country decide?!

(Louis Armstrong - 'What a Wonderful World' starts playing...fade to black.... :p)
How many times do I have to explain to the Progressive Marxists that if they expect shit to stick to the wall then they must stop throwing it at a fan and having it hit them in the face.

Forum List

Back