Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

I approve that message

Yeah, the sort of people who say they think the Constitution should be sacrosanct and yet everything they say after that points to the reality that they don't care much for it unless it protects THEIR rights, not the rights they don't give a damn about.

LMAO....hysterical loon

Just a final thought. Obama controls the Secret Service at this point. I am personally calling for an official investigation into this remark by them and the FBI. Given what happened to Gabby Giffords as a result of other incitement to violence by certain media commentators.. which may have sparked the attempted assassination on her...this remark must be given full and serious attention.
Who said that, Sassy?

Some idiot left loon on here, I think it was Silhouette...but it could have been any of the bedwetters, they all sound the same
FAIL! As usual with you.

Did Gabby slobber on herself when making the condemnation?
Shame on you and Fury for that little ha ha. Right down Trump's alley, aren't you?

What is shameless is how Democrats always push victims to the forefront to criticize the opposition. So, go fuck yourself and your own shameless party!
Fuck the gun that shot her in the brain. Fuck you for not having any respect for people with disabilities.
If she doesn't want to be criticized, then she should shut the fuck up.
Fuck you, too.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

Further proof Trump has no business being president, not that more was needed, of course.

And Trump apologists whining about ‘that’s not what he meant’ once again completely miss the point.
I'm not a Trump supporter, nor an apologist.

I took it as, were she to attempt to circumvent the Constitution and attempt to confiscate firearms, that those who value this right should stand for that right and not acquiesce.

This thread should be in the 'Conspiracy Theory' section.

Trump did NOT call for anyone to assassinate Hillary. I challenge anyone to post the link and his exact words calling for someone to shoot her. The man proposed that those who support the 2nd Amendment - gun owners, who Hillary is admittedly going after with her crusade against the 2nd Amendment, should stop her.

Everyone knows the NRA supports the 2nd Amendment and is a powerful group, and there are a lot of Gun-rights advocates who together are a massive political power.

YouSaidWhat nailed it: Trump said / meant "...were she to attempt to circumvent the Constitution and attempt to confiscate firearms, that those who value this right should stand for that right and not acquiesce."

Anyone who suggests Trump meant anything else only has to post the link and show his EXACT words where he specifically calls for someone to shoot / assassinate Clinton. If you can't do that it's nothing more than rabid partisan speculation, projection, and CONSPIRACY THEORY.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Did he actually say to assassinate Hillary. Yes or no?

I'd like to hear it from you.
Simplistic response from conservatives unable to comprehend the subtleties of our language
Not a right winger, not a conservative, and I don't hear dog whistles like you Progressive Marxists.

Subtleties? You Progressives have mangled the English language.
I have the best words

This thread should be in the 'Conspiracy Theory' section.

Trump did NOT call for anyone to assassinate Hillary. I challenge anyone to post the link and his exact words calling for someone to shoot her. The man proposed that those who support the 2nd Amendment - gun owners, who Hillary is admittedly going after with her crusade against the 2nd Amendment, should stop her.

Everyone knows the NRA supports the 2nd Amendment and is a powerful group, and there are a lot of Gun-rights advocates who together are a massive political power.

YouSaidWhat nailed it: Trump said / meant "...were she to attempt to circumvent the Constitution and attempt to confiscate firearms, that those who value this right should stand for that right and not acquiesce."

Anyone who suggests Trump meant anything else only has to post the link and show his EXACT words where he specifically calls for someone to shoot / assassinate Clinton. If you can't do that it's nothing more than rabid partisan speculation, projection, and CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Thats a generous interpretation. If gun owners dont want Clinton they should vote for Trump, not shoot her.

Does Trump know that if president or president-elect Clinton were assassinate,

he is NOT next in line for the presidency?

Is he that stupid? (yes he is)

No it's cool Kaine 2017!

But he was referring to.the last part of the declaration. when the govt terrorizes its.citizens, overthrow it.....nothing about assasination....you guys crack me up

Overthrowing the government is an act of treason. Are you saying Trump was calling for a treasonous rebellion if he loses?
:bsflag:

Donnie better quit now because he just shot a bullet into the heart of Trump enterprises. No one will want to have anything to do with him or his businesses, he will be broke very soon and he brought it on himself. He made himself a pariah.
His businesses are already suffering from a decrease of about 17% in income.
In less than 24 hours?

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Did he actually say to assassinate Hillary. Yes or no?

I'd like to hear it from you.
Simplistic response from conservatives unable to comprehend the subtleties of our language
Not a right winger, not a conservative, and I don't hear dog whistles like you Progressive Marxists.

Subtleties? You Progressives have mangled the English language.
I have the best words
Get a brain and use those best words.

Moronic Progressive Marxists.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL

Did you just agree that threatening to kill Hillary Clinton or her SCOTUS nominees is "not a bad idea"? Oh, I know...it's just a joke, right? Yeah, assassination...that's so funny, .

You're probably one of those idiots who made excuses for him when he said McCain's not a hero, we too seldom use nukes, we should sell out NATO allies and kill terrorists' families.
Too bad for you he never said those things. Fail.

Um, yeah, he did.

Welcome to the post-factual democracy where Trump says something plain as day on live TV, and his supporters deny it:

Donald Trump: John McCain is not a war hero - video
Idiot

'Treasonous rebellion'? The only ones who openly declared they would try to overthrow the US government has been members of BLM, stating if Trump wins they would try to do so. BLM, btw, endorsed Hillary, and to my knowledge (please post a link to it if you have one) Hillary never rejected that endorsement.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan

It wouldn't surprise me if the Secret Service arrested him over this, that's their brothers and fellow agents on the other side sworn to protect Clinton. His words put them in jeopardy.
Moron.

He would have been arrested by now.

Are you saying the secret service was not in attendance at the time of this comment.

Your hair is still on fire and you have a wedgie that is forcing shit out of your mouth.

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL

Did you just agree that threatening to kill Hillary Clinton or her SCOTUS nominees is "not a bad idea"? Oh, I know...it's just a joke, right? Yeah, assassination...that's so funny, .

As I said, this should be in the 'Conspiracy Theory' section...it's getting out of control.

“Yet even if Trump was joking, comments about assassinating the president or presidential candidates are not taken lightly by the Secret Service, whose agents are tasked with protecting politicians’ lives, even at the cost of their own.”

Even if Trump was ‘just joking’ it in no way mitigates the reckless stupidity of the ‘joke.’
CC. Where did he say assassinate?

if it tok a scintilla of intelligence to breathe, i believe you libercrats would all die off in the next 2 minutes!!

Donald was referring to the Second Amdt. rights people who are smart enough to recognize he was referring to them.

Forum List

Back