Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Does the left still have the vapors? LOL these sissified loons and their make believe faux outrage are hilarious.
didnt Hillary once suggest not to protect four men? who later were killed because she had no concern for their well being in a foreign nation?

Yep....but you're dealing with the little people here, they'll defend a corrupt, lying old hag no matter what. Bunch of hypocrites but we've all come to see a leftist for what they are....worthless and weak

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Did he actually say to assassinate Hillary. Yes or no?

I'd like to hear it from you.

They hear what they want to hear....they're hopeless
No. They make shit up and light their hair on fire and scream.... LOOK WHAT HE DID!

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

And you're brainless, but you did at least find an equal partner in rexx. Congrats!!!

No. They make shit up and light their hair on fire and scream.... LOOK WHAT HE DID!

LOL It was hilarious reading their comments yesterday...comedy gold

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."

Well, you know, its not a bad idea.

At least whoever shoots her sorry ass will be someone who thinks she should finally be held accountable for her actions. LOL

Simplistic response from conservatives unable to comprehend the subtleties of our language
Not a right winger, not a conservative, and I don't hear dog whistles like you Progressive Marxists.

Subtleties? You Progressives have mangled the English language.

Does the left still have the vapors? LOL these sissified loons and their make believe faux outrage are hilarious.
didnt Hillary once suggest not to protect four men? who later were killed because she had no concern for their well being in a foreign nation?

Yep....but you're dealing with the little people here, they'll defend a corrupt, lying old hag no matter what. Bunch of hypocrites but we've all come to see a leftist for what they are....worthless and weak
Hillary could be caught on a hot mike referring to one of her friends as a "Typical Dumb Ass {N}" and she would still get 40% of the vote.

Italian=Voto per la tutela del diritto di emendamento 2

Japanese=彼らの第 2 修正の権利を保護するために投票

French= vote pour protéger leur droit d’amendement 2ème

German=Stimmen ihre 2. Änderung Recht zu schützen

Need more?

The all say the same thing

"voting to protect their 2nd amendment right"
Thanks. I was just inviting other poster's interpretations, but your foreign languages are impressive.

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.
Then why does the media keep supporting wacko democrats
We haven't suggested shooting Mr Trump or the Republican Supreme Court. You're way out of our league.
Out of your league?

Out of your mind.

Your hair is on fire.

LMAO....hysterical loon

Just a final thought. Obama controls the Secret Service at this point. I am personally calling for an official investigation into this remark by them and the FBI. Given what happened to Gabby Giffords as a result of other incitement to violence by certain media commentators.. which may have sparked the attempted assassination on her...this remark must be given full and serious attention.
Who said that, Sassy?

LMAO....hysterical loon

Just a final thought. Obama controls the Secret Service at this point. I am personally calling for an official investigation into this remark by them and the FBI. Given what happened to Gabby Giffords as a result of other incitement to violence by certain media commentators.. which may have sparked the attempted assassination on her...this remark must be given full and serious attention.
Who said that, Sassy?

Some idiot left loon on here, I think it was Silhouette...but it could have been any of the bedwetters, they all sound the same

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:
I heard him deliver those comments, and it's clear, coming from the horse's mouth, that he was joking--wisecracking, as you said. I'm not a supporter of Trump, but the Dems are making a much bigger deal out of this than is warranted. If they're really worried about giving the wrong idea to troubled wackos, THEY are the ones putting it out on the news cycle over and over for people to hear about. If they had left it alone, very few wackos would have heard it.

Forum List

Back