Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

But he didn't say anything. I listened to this entire thing, twice.... he said nothing.
“Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.” That implies violence?

Heck Jessie Jackson suggested people riot during the 2000 election, and it was blatant. He openly said he would intimidate lawful citizens by taking to the streets in riots over the 2000 election.

Trump didn't even say a fraction of that. Not even a fraction.

Liberals protest, attack people and nothing...but this is so bad....these fucktards are just ridiculous.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

But he didn't say anything. I listened to this entire thing, twice.... he said nothing.
“Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.” That implies violence?

Heck Jessie Jackson suggested people riot during the 2000 election, and it was blatant. He openly said he would intimidate lawful citizens by taking to the streets in riots over the 2000 election.

Trump didn't even say a fraction of that. Not even a fraction.

Liberals protest, attack people and nothing...but this is so bad....these fucktards are just ridiculous.

Cop killers, slaughtering police officers, mass riots, all kinds of crazy all over the left-wing..... and they want to scream about "Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know".

Typical left-wing.

What Trump says is rarely clear and it changes quite often. His campaign manager and family have to interpret.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Man oh man ... you guys remind me of a bunch a kids at recess. "Teacher!!! Johnny said a bad word! Johnny said a bad word!"

First it was "called Clinton the devil" when Trump used a common colloquialism indicating that Sanders sold out to his enemy.

And, now this ...

Don't you guys have anything adult to say???

He was obviously talking about assassination.

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.

Ohhhhh .... "obviously" .... well, what the hell we talking about then? Shoulda just asked you ...

New York Daily News calls for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign

The front page of Wednesday's New York Daily News called for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign -- writing, "This isn't a joke any more."
In an editorial posted online Tuesday night, the newspaper called for Trump to end his campaign following comments the candidate made on Tuesday that some saw as a threat of violence toward his rival Hillary Clinton.

"Donald Trump must end his campaign for the White House in a reckoning with his own madness, while praying that nothing comes of his musing about an assassination of Hillary Clinton," the paper wrote.

Trump said at a campaign stop in North Carolina on Tuesday that "Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

The front page of Wednesday's New York Daily News called for Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign -- writing, "This isn't a joke any more."
In an editorial posted online Tuesday night, the newspaper called for Trump to end his campaign following comments the candidate made on Tuesday that some saw as a threat of violence toward his rival Hillary Clinton.

"Donald Trump must end his campaign for the White House in a reckoning with his own madness, while praying that nothing comes of his musing about an assassination of Hillary Clinton," the paper wrote.

Trump said at a campaign stop in North Carolina on Tuesday that "Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Psssst .... the New York Daily News IS the joke.

"Whether he was joking or simply for shock value or truly hoping someone taking her out would happen... it matters naught, he is simply unfit to hold office."

^^^^ This He was not thinking clearly, in my opinion, but it shows he can't be president.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
Sounds like the Left has some wacks like so many on the Right.

Fallacy of excuse by mirror reflection, when in fact both sides are wrong.

The question keeps coming up. What kind of depraved lowlife supports trump now after all the vile things this POS has said. Would be able to find a complete set of teeth among them?

The question keeps coming up. What kind of depraved lowlife supports trump now after all the vile things this POS has said. Would be able to find a complete set of teeth among them?
Which one of hitlerys lies inspires you most?
Typical Trump defense for his indefensible crap. Dumb ass supporters can't present an intelligent excuse so they just say ?hitlery or some other name they think is witty. You can just picture in your imagination some goofy disheveled weirdo at a keyboard laughing as he types out h-i-t-l-e-r-y and talking to himself "hilk hilk, that thar is funny".

Typical Trump defense for his indefensible crap. Dumb ass supporters can't present an intelligent excuse so they just say ?hitlery or some other name they think is witty. You can just picture in your imagination some goofy disheveled weirdo at a keyboard laughing as he types out h-i-t-l-e-r-y and talking to himself "hilk hilk, that thar is funny".
So, considering your incompetence in your ability to respond, we have to assume all hitlerys lies inspire you......

So, considering your incompetence in your ability to respond, we have to assume all hitlerys lies inspire you......
You didn't ask me the question shit breath. You asked someone else. I responded to your stupidity.
So which Trump lie inspires you the most dopey?

He's trying to add shock value. We can all see he loves the attention otherwise he wouldnt talk like that. But that is now really losing its appeal and he needs to talk like a non redneck who is educated. Will he? He will have trouble with this because he was referring to after if hillary is elected, not before.

Forum List

Back