Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Trump should be tried for treason for two reasons:

1. Asking Putin to hack the U.S. government.

2. Suggesting that Hillary Clinton be assassinated.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.
Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is

glok-tirando.gif

The meaning is clear. It can't be denied.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....

It was clear what he meant by 2nd amendmenters taking care of of the problem...

Whether he was joking or simply for shock value or truly hoping someone taking her out would happen... it matters naught, he is simply unfit to hold office.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
But when leftists do it, it doesnt count, in the view of the Libtard Media.

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........

Sean Hannity has an interview he must have done earlier with his buddy Trump...
They are working on cleaning up another Trump self inflicted wound....

This from Mark Levin.....

Suggestion: stop the Las Vegas lounge act.....

Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.

You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.
Still cant answer the question can ya....inconvenient no doubt

And on and on and on....
We have no control over a movie made in another country.

Forum List

Back