Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

13903147_861216994013270_6036134883162288270_n.jpg
She's a loopy Kunt.

Trump may well do something to get locked up, opening the field for Gary Johnson.

Just. Wow.

This day was supposed to be another bad day for Clinton after it was discovered that the father of the Orlando shooter was a prominent person at one of her rallies. It was a BS story but it would have chewed into her bounce.

Instead, we got this.

Did he mean assassination? I don't think so though hey, at least one Trump fan on this board in this thread seemed enamored of that idea. I'm not naming names but his name rhymes with SuperDemocrat. Say hi to the Secret Service for us all bub.

I think he had a train of thought, didn't think it through, and just said whatever came to his mouth. And I guarantee that there's folks that felt empowered by that just as Trump has empowered David Duke, #AltRight, and #WhiteGenocide hate groups.

Whatever he meant it's yet another example of why Trump would be terrible at this job. Comments like this on an international stage could start wars, end alliances, or deep six treaties.
Well everyone already knows which party terrorist prefer...the Democrat party! I for one was not surprised to see him there. The father of the Orlando killer has been following Hillary around for months now with a huge home made sign.

18 U.S. Code § 1751 - Presidential and Presidential staff assassination, kidnapping, and assault; penalties
18 U.S. Code § 1751 - Presidential and Presidential staff assassination, kidnapping, and assault; penalties
(c)Whoever attempts to kill or kidnap any individual designated in subsection (a) of this section shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life...(f) The terms “President-elect” and “Vice-President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2...(i) Violations of this section shall be investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistance may be requested from any Federal, State, or local agency, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, any statute, rule, or regulation to the contrary notwithstanding...

Everyone knows that Trump meant for people to shoot Hillary AFTER she won in the Fall.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

The only way she could get to pick her judges is if the election was over and she won. So, the claim this was about 2nd amendment people using the vote to bring Hillary down is moot. This was a suggestion to shoot her after she won the election. Given violence that has already happened at Trump rallies at his incitement; and also his cavalier comment about shooting someone in the face and getting away with it earlier on in the primaries, a full investigation is warranted.

I'm going to add this at this point because Trump claims this girl's allegations against him are false and the statute of limitations should apply. Her contention is that she feared for her life when she alleged that Trump threatened the lives of herself and her family if she told as a child/minor; and thus the delay in coming forward. Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, he just gave credence to her allegation that he is capable of making these types of threats: Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

Just a final thought. Obama controls the Secret Service at this point. I am personally calling for an official investigation into this remark by them and the FBI. Given what happened to Gabby Giffords as a result of other incitement to violence by certain media commentators.. which may have sparked the attempted assassination on her...this remark must be given full and serious attention.

Pay attention to the gray haired man with the gray beard wearing the red shirt just to Trump's right. Look at his reaction and sharing that reaction with his wife. No doubt he clearly understood that a 2nd amendment remedy to POTUS-elect was exactly what it was.

This isn't a typical "let's just talk about it" thread. This is a call for a federal investigation into the incitement/legitimizing of assassinating a specific elected official. In other words, the "funny" has worn off and this is now a crime.

Prove it...

Let's turn this around. What would Trump be calling for if Hillary had said if Trump gets to pick Justices, "2nd Amendment People" could do something about it?

Yeah. Let's do exactly what Trump would do in the reverse scenario.

Given Vince Foster? If I were Trump I'd be worried

Welcome to the post-factual democracy where Trump says something plain as day on live TV, and his supporters deny it:
Welcome to Corporate OWned America where the media lies, and lies, and lies, and lies, and lies to support the Corproate Crony Network, which Hillary is pimped out for.

Fail. The voters who believe in the 2nd Amendment will go to the polls and prevent her from winning. You fucking people are stretching if you think he called for assasination if the bitch.
Not quite!
According to Trump the election was over and Hillary GETS TO PICK SC justices.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
Yeah, we can get out and organize, register voters and beat her at the ballot box.

This bullshit is like the old lame libtard bullshit about Sarah Palin encouraging the attack on Gifford with a flyer that had a target on Arizona, or some such stupid horse crap.

I may not vote for Trump now...just kidding!
Oh for sure, the Trumpees think it's cute. The Secret Service may not. Because there may be, like in many of Trump's rallies, those willing to do kneejerk violence on behalf of their New Messiah. Or "Cheeto Jesus" as some have called him.

Now taxpayers will have to fork out twice the protective staff for Hillary. Thanks Trump.

At the very least, Trump's campaign should have to pay for additional staff to body-guard Ms. Clinton as she finishes the campaign

He is deranged, unsound, unstable, unfit for office of the President and the sooner his acolytes recognize this, the better for all of us and our Nation!!!!! :eek:

Does he even want to win????

Is this just an act????

So is Hillary Clinton.

Are you willing to vote for someone who is willing to start WWIII in order to defend Israel?

Are you willing to vote for someone who will disarm us?

Trump merely hinted at what all the Founding Fathers said, that an armed revolt against tyranny may be necessary in the future. If the Left weren't so tyrannical, then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Quote:
Founding Father Quotes :

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

“Fireams stand next in importance of the Constitution itself.They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence.”
General Washington

Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.
James Madison

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, at last resort,
to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
Trump merely hinted at what all the Founding Fathers said, that an armed revolt against tyranny may be necessary in the future. If the Left weren't so tyrannical, then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

No, Trump said to a disgruntled audience: "There's nothing you can do about it" (once Hillary is president-elect, or even just president, since she couldn't pick Justices until sworn into Office)...building frustration/anger in the crowd. Then he suggested "The second amendment people could.."

I may not vote for Trump now...just kidding!
Oh for sure, the Trumpees think it's cute. The Secret Service may not. Because there may be, like in many of Trump's rallies, those willing to do kneejerk violence on behalf of their New Messiah. Or "Cheeto Jesus" as some have called him.

Now taxpayers will have to fork out twice the protective staff for Hillary. Thanks Trump.

At the very least, Trump's campaign should have to pay for additional staff to body-guard Ms. Clinton as she finishes the campaign
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
As though Trump said anything no one else was already saying or thinking.
Is it right? No.

Is it right? No.

The differences are that Trump is perceived as a leader of his devotees. And, he was building frustration and anger in his crowd towards Hillary immediately preceding his nudge that "2nd amendment folks could..." remedy the problem of Hillary being able to pick Justices after there was nothing they could do about it...

...and, Trump has actually successfully incited violence at another of his rallies in the recent past; while brushing it off as nothing. How long will we tolerate this?

Do you guys really think Trump said shoot Hillary Clinton or are you just doing this because you think you can score political points?

With Hillary Clinton unable to walk up steps, forgetting where she is and what she is saying, they are desperate to denigrate Trump and get to the election as soon as possible.

Just. Wow.

This day was supposed to be another bad day for Clinton after it was discovered that the father of the Orlando shooter was a prominent person at one of her rallies. It was a BS story but it would have chewed into her bounce.

Instead, we got this.

Did he mean assassination? I don't think so though hey, at least one Trump fan on this board in this thread seemed enamored of that idea. I'm not naming names but his name rhymes with SuperDemocrat. Say hi to the Secret Service for us all bub.

I think he had a train of thought, didn't think it through, and just said whatever came to his mouth. And I guarantee that there's folks that felt empowered by that just as Trump has empowered David Duke, #AltRight, and #WhiteGenocide hate groups.

Whatever he meant it's yet another example of why Trump would be terrible at this job. Comments like this on an international stage could start wars, end alliances, or deep six treaties.
Well everyone already knows which party terrorist prefer...the Democrat party! I for one was not surprised to see him there. The father of the Orlando killer has been following Hillary around for months now with a huge home made sign.
And hey, look, no one is going to be talking about this because the day it broke Trump went and put his head up his arse yet again. By my count that's at least 3 times in the last two months he's pulled Hillary out of the fire. So good job there Trump!

As for the shooter's father? I think blaming a parent for their adult child's actions is a cop out and fairly weak. Still it would have hurt her a lot like Cindy Sheehan hurt every Democrat she'd follow around.

As for Trump, he's not going to win. He can't go a week without stepping into it. Good thing too. Folks forget what the job requires. He clearly doesn't have it.

Is it right? No.

The differences are that Trump is perceived as a leader of his devotees. And, he was building frustration and anger in his crowd towards Hillary immediately preceding his nudge that "2nd amendment folks could..." remedy the problem of Hillary being able to pick Justices after there was nothing they could do about it...

...and, Trump has actually successfully incited violence at another of his rallies in the recent past; while brushing it off as nothing. How long will we tolerate this?
Hillary's zombies are free thinkers?
You just lost all credibility.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. ...
Duh. You act like you're stupid enough to think he really wants to win. Why would a person with billions of dollars want to be chained to a fucking desk for 4-8 years? Who is fucked up enough to believe he would willingly do so? Besides you, I mean.

Do you guys really think Trump said shoot Hillary Clinton or are you just doing this because you think you can score political points?

With Hillary Clinton unable to walk up steps, forgetting where she is and what she is saying, they are desperate to denigrate Trump and get to the election as soon as possible.

They can't talk about issues because those are all big losers for Hillary, so what else are they going to do?

Forum List

Back