Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Did Gabby slobber on herself when making the condemnation?
Shame on you and Fury for that little ha ha. Right down Trump's alley, aren't you?

What is shameless is how Democrats always push victims to the forefront to criticize the opposition. So, go fuck yourself and your own shameless party!
Fuck the gun that shot her in the brain. Fuck you for not having any respect for people with disabilities.
If she doesn't want to be criticized, then she should shut the fuck up.

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

Now long ago one of his advisers called for killing Hillary by firing squad.

578fa29b190000d1038a73e5.jpeg

Donald Trump Adviser Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Shot By Firing Squad

He was obviously talking about first taking the guns away then taking the vote away.

Donald Trump Praises Adviser Who Said Hillary Should Be Shot By Firing Squad
Al Baldasaro advises Trump on veterans issues

"Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason."

see Donald Trump Adviser Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Shot By Firing Squad

It is just now August 9th. Donald Trump didn’t distance himself from Baldarsaro. Rather, he praised him. Two days ago, Think Progress reported, “Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has confirmed that his adviser who once called for Hillary Clinton’s execution is still part of the campaign… ‘Al has been so great,’ Trump said. ‘Where’s Al? Where’s my vet?’”

see This is the 2nd Time in 3 Weeks That Trump Has Threatened Hilary Clinton's Life

Donald Trump Praises Adviser Who Said Hillary Should Be Shot By Firing Squad
Al Baldasaro advises Trump on veterans issues

"Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason."

see Donald Trump Adviser Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Shot By Firing Squad

It is just now August 9th. Donald Trump didn’t distance himself from Baldarsaro. Rather, he praised him. Two days ago, Think Progress reported, “Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has confirmed that his adviser who once called for Hillary Clinton’s execution is still part of the campaign… ‘Al has been so great,’ Trump said. ‘Where’s Al? Where’s my vet?’”

see This is the 2nd Time in 3 Weeks That Trump Has Threatened Hilary Clinton's Life

HAHAHAHAHA This is hilarious

Butthurt Obama and Crooked Hillary advocate for black thugs to kill cops with weapons usually obtained illegally. They do so. The left is silent. The Donald challenges American citizens who support the 2nd Amendment and legally own firearms to vote in favor of the only candidate who is going to protect the 2nd Amendment, like butthurt bitches with inferiority complexes, they think it means to go postal and then have the nutcase Kaine in charge. :p

This isn't a typical "let's just talk about it" thread. This is a call for a federal investigation into the incitement/legitimizing of assassinating a specific elected official.

This isn't a typical "let's just talk about it" thread. This is a call for a federal investigation into the incitement/legitimizing of assassinating a specific elected official.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is too funny...oh and Shitlery isn't an elected official.

Now let's talk about people calling to shoot cops

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

Uh oh. Another chance for Trump to attack a woman.

Well, she started the attack first, just like that muslim piece of shit khan did. Trump takes crap from no one.

OK. You can go after Trump AFTER you go after the guy on the car in STL shouting "burn this MO-FO down".

I don't care how Trump came across to many. What he means is IF/WHEN hrc sends them for your guns, you are on your own. Court won't stop hrc.

Let's turn this around. What would Trump be calling for if Hillary had said if Trump gets to pick Justices, "2nd Amendment People" could do something about it?

Yeah. Let's do exactly what Trump would do in the reverse scenario.

Just. Wow.

This day was supposed to be another bad day for Clinton after it was discovered that the father of the Orlando shooter was a prominent person at one of her rallies. It was a BS story but it would have chewed into her bounce.

Instead, we got this.

Did he mean assassination? I don't think so though hey, at least one Trump fan on this board in this thread seemed enamored of that idea. I'm not naming names but his name rhymes with SuperDemocrat. Say hi to the Secret Service for us all bub.

I think he had a train of thought, didn't think it through, and just said whatever came to his mouth. And I guarantee that there's folks that felt empowered by that just as Trump has empowered David Duke, #AltRight, and #WhiteGenocide hate groups.

Whatever he meant it's yet another example of why Trump would be terrible at this job. Comments like this on an international stage could start wars, end alliances, or deep six treaties.

Everyone knows that Trump meant for people to shoot Hillary AFTER she won in the Fall.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

The only way she could get to pick her judges is if the election was over and she won. So, the claim this was about 2nd amendment people using the vote to bring Hillary down is moot. This was a suggestion to shoot her after she won the election. Given violence that has already happened at Trump rallies at his incitement; and also his cavalier comment about shooting someone in the face and getting away with it earlier on in the primaries, a full investigation is warranted.

I'm going to add this at this point because Trump claims this girl's allegations against him are false and the statute of limitations should apply. Her contention is that she feared for her life when she alleged that Trump threatened the lives of herself and her family if she told as a child/minor; and thus the delay in coming forward. Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, he just gave credence to her allegation that he is capable of making these types of threats: Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

Just a final thought. Obama controls the Secret Service at this point. I am personally calling for an official investigation into this remark by them and the FBI. Given what happened to Gabby Giffords as a result of other incitement to violence by certain media commentators.. which may have sparked the attempted assassination on her...this remark must be given full and serious attention.

Pay attention to the gray haired man with the gray beard wearing the red shirt just to Trump's right. Look at his reaction and sharing that reaction with his wife. No doubt he clearly understood that a 2nd amendment remedy to POTUS-elect was exactly what it was.

This isn't a typical "let's just talk about it" thread. This is a call for a federal investigation into the incitement/legitimizing of assassinating a specific elected official. In other words, the "funny" has worn off and this is now a crime.

Yo Vern

Did the Jews in nazi Germany have a right to kill Hitler?

Do Americans have a right to stand their ground?

Should Americans acquiesce to having their firearms confiscated?

He is deranged, unsound, unstable, unfit for office of the President and the sooner his acolytes recognize this, the better for all of us and our Nation!!!!! :eek:

Does he even want to win????

Is this just an act????

If you REALLY want to make it a call for a Federal investigation, why don't you call the FBI, personally, identify yourself, and suggest it?

Oh, and, don't forget to tell the FBI, to put anybody who disagrees with you, on Double Secret Probation, and on a Drone Strike Wait List.

Forum List

Back