Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

He was talking about Second Amendment people coming out and voting against Hillary in November only the most dishonest and blindly partisan idiots will claim otherwise.

I think he was suggesting a remedy after she gets elected....
But it's just another example of Trump going to dinner with his family
and coming back from the Men's room and his fly is open and his schlong
is out and someone has to tuck it in for him.....

Is this ever going to stop with this guy????

These are his words. You decide.

The candidate made the comments after telling voters in Wilmington that his Democratic rival wants to “abolish” the Second Amendment.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Almost immediately, social media lit up with accusations that Trump was essentially calling for someone to kill Clinton.

Of course, his supporters who know how to 'translate' into what he really meant will say he was just suggesting they had some OTHER option to combat the Supreme Court and Clinton. ?? Hm. What might that option be for a group of gun owners?

Did Gabby slobber on herself when making the condemnation?
Shame on you and Fury for that little ha ha. Right down Trump's alley, aren't you?

What is shameless is how Democrats always push victims to the forefront to criticize the opposition. So, go fuck yourself and your own shameless party!
Fuck the gun that shot her in the brain. Fuck you for not having any respect for people with disabilities.

The candidate made the comments after telling voters in Wilmington that his Democratic rival wants to “abolish” the Second Amendment.

Trump then added, “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Almost immediately, social media lit up with accusations that Trump was essentially calling for someone to kill Clinton.

Of course, his supporters who know how to 'translate' into what he really meant will say he was just suggesting they had some OTHER option to combat the Supreme Court and Clinton. ?? Hm. What might that option be for a group of gun owners?

voting to protect their 2nd amendment right

Okay. Any other translations?

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I say this person is an ass, and can't read straight. Everyone should condemn his lack of IQ.

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.
Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

Care to provide a quote of Trump "dissing" the dead son?

Khan is a rich ass lawyer that makes money off rich Muslims trying to get into the US. He stands to lose a lot of money if Trump is elected. His law firms have also donated quite heavily to the Clinton Foundation, so Hillary owes him some favors.

He's a piece of shit Muslim from a foreign country. Muslims don't think twice about sacrificing their own children for their political goals.

He was talking about Second Amendment people coming out and voting against Hillary in November only the most dishonest and blindly partisan idiots will claim otherwise.

I think he was suggesting a remedy after she gets elected....
But it's just another example of Trump going to dinner with his family
and coming back from the Men's room and his fly is open and his schlong
is out and someone has to tuck it in for him.....

Is this ever going to stop with this guy????
Don't know can't honestly say I care as I think he or Hillary will both suck on an epic scale as President it's like choosing death by hemlock or cyanide what difference does it make which more deadly the end result is the same.

Italian=Voto per la tutela del diritto di emendamento 2

Japanese=彼らの第 2 修正の権利を保護するために投票

French= vote pour protéger leur droit d’amendement 2ème

German=Stimmen ihre 2. Änderung Recht zu schützen

Need more?

The all say the same thing

"voting to protect their 2nd amendment right"

Trumpy goes off and throws all sorts of crap out there ....
And what a shock.....
Someone takes offense.....

Then Trump leaves his peeps to clean it up....
Then Trump says why does everyone pick on me so????

This election is fixed....
I'm going home....

I watched what he actually said on NBC and even though those like you will claim he made a threat but the actual fact is he made a stupid remark as usual.

He did not tell those owning Guns to commit violence and had he then I would be calling for him to be removed from the GOP ticket and thrown into a mental institution.

Although you may be correct, it is not Trump unintentional gaffe that should be scary, it is the lingering insanity by some of his acolytes that is downright dangerous. As trump's chances diminish even more, some nut looking for "fame" may just hear what he wants to hear.

57aa57881800002100bc9d51.jpeg

Donald Trump Still Has An Adviser Who Called For Hillary Clinton To Be Shot By Firing Squad

How does Trump explain that in context of his current assassination comment?

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.
Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

Care to provide a quote of Trump "dissing" the dead son?

Khan is a rich ass lawyer that makes money off rich Muslims trying to get into the US. He stands to lose a lot of money if Trump is elected. His law firms have also donated quite heavily to the Clinton Foundation, so Hillary owes him some favors.

He's a piece of shit Muslim from a foreign country. Muslims don't think twice about sacrificing their own children for their political goals.
He is more American than you.

The Donald is an incorrigible little man. Is it any wonder his supporters reflect his lack of dignity and decorum?

The low brow teddy bear's picnic.
Which one of hitlerys lies inspires you most?
Why don't you lead by example instead of rationalizing The Donald's gaffes? Wouldn't that be easier, more dignified, and more inspirational?
They all do....no shit.....the great liberal moron nosmo....who wudda thunk......

Donald Trump might be a blowhard, but he is kind of right. Politicians and bureaucrats and judges no longer fear being tarred and feathered or run out of town on a rail, literally. Thomas Hutchinson had his mansion burned to the ground and was all but run out of Massachusetts before the Revolution for enforcing the Stamp Act and daring to suggest the Colonials' rights might be curtailed. We have our politicians daily try to undermine our rights and do nothing about it. Hillary steals the primary and we just shrug our shoulders. Obama rams through Obamacare and when the courts allow it the nation hates it, but nothing is repealed. Ford pardons Nixon and despite America calling for Nixon's head on a platter nothing comes of it except Ford's campaign fails.

There may come a time when violence becomes the preferred solution to Washington's nonsense since they seem to have forgotten that We The People are sovereign, not the government. I hope not, but even the most peaceable of people who respect law and order have a breaking point.

Late in the 2008 primary season, Hillary Clinton justified her refusal to drop out when it appeared impossible for her to win the nomination by saying “we all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California” during the 1968 primary. Yep, she wanted Obama assassinated.

Late in the 2008 primary season, Hillary Clinton justified her refusal to drop out when it appeared impossible for her to win the nomination by saying “we all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California” during the 1968 primary. She was itching for Obama to be assassinated.

Everyone knows that Trump meant for people to shoot Hillary AFTER she won in the Fall.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he said.

The only way she could get to pick her judges is if the election was over and she won. So, the claim this was about 2nd amendment people using the vote to bring Hillary down is moot. This was a suggestion to shoot her after she won the election.

Forum List

Back