Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Fail. The voters who believe in the 2nd Amendment will go to the polls and prevent her from winning. You fucking people are stretching if you think he called for assasination if the bitch.
edit.

I'll go one further, any president that tries to strip the Second out of the Constitution probably needs to be shot...newsflash loons that is what the Second is all about...not hunting

edit.

Good political discourse there leftie. And here, I thought you were all about the "war on women." Your mother should slap you for being disrespectful to the fairer sex. Debating is one thing, putting that word to describe a female; no matter veiled with a K, (or doesn't your arrogant ass know how to spell) is downright disgusting!

Fail. The voters who believe in the 2nd Amendment will go to the polls and prevent her from winning. You fucking people are stretching if you think he called for assasination if the bitch.
edit.

I knew it wouldn't take long for one of the empty-headed Trump minions to guffaw at what is a very real problem.
It's not like we don't have more lying, criminal, Establishment servants to replace that one~
LOL - This is the "but Hillary" deflection isnt it ?
No? I continued the discussion by saying "Although if he had meant that...".

Why are you even on an internet forum if you're not going to read the discussions?

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan
And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Nope he's right as rain.....trump, Trump, trump

Lock your stupid ass up too.

How will Trump explain this?

When Romney was running in 2012, true threats of all kinds were on the internet. Where was your outrage?
Show that the outrage did not happen.

Can't prove a negative asshat. Show us it did happen or over Trump's attempted assasination or the movie on his and bushes assasination.
Don't have to, because your stupidity here is legendary. Your fallacies of false equivalences always fail, as does this one.

He was wrong. He needs to walk it back. Now. Many people are saying he is completely unfit.

There were half a dozen posts on this forum suggesting that Trump might not get to run if ..."pick a reason". Meanwhile Media matters cherry picks and spins a Trump phrase guaranteed to inflame idiot low information left wingers. The freaking Washington Post even wrote an editorial suggesting that a political coup might be a viable solution to Trump's election. Hillary might have something to worry about if she gets perp walked into federal prison but for now evidence suggests that only republicans and conservative democrats have ever been targets of assassination and mass murderers are usually left wingnuts.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan
And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Nope he's right as rain.....trump, Trump, trump
No, he is toxic rain . . . dump dump dump Trump

Why arent. Ny and Ct going door to door collecting the guns they outlawed.......same reason......

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

Explain what? Encourage NRA people for voting? What's wrong with that?
Well, according to trump's statement Hillary "GETS TO PICK HER JUDGES" therefore the election is over and the voting is already done and Hillary won which allows her to pick the judges!!!!

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

He meant overthrow at worst.....those country is incredibly corrupt...the media is worthless
So you think a violent overthrow of the American government is somehow better? :cuckoo:

You're probably one of those idiots who made excuses for him when he said McCain's not a hero, we too seldom use nukes, we should sell out NATO allies and kill terrorists' families.

And you are one of the asswipes who thinks hiding a private server, destroying emails in the face of investigations, and taking donations from foreign countries and corporate interests are no problem......

But....let's obsess over Trumps bad humor.....

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I watched what he actually said on NBC and even though those like you will claim he made a threat but the actual fact is he made a stupid remark as usual.

He did not tell those owning Guns to commit violence and had he then I would be calling for him to be removed from the GOP ticket and thrown into a mental institution.

Trump says some of the dumbest things and will lose because of it but I will let you twist what he actually said and write on and on how he want to overthrow the government...

Spot on Gabby

I don't subscribe to Gabby Giffords.

Spot on Gabby

...and she's a loopy kunt

Spot on Gabby

When did he suggest violence?

Most Democrats usually slobber on themselves when they try to restrict our constitutional rights and liberties. They also like to spit on those who disagree with them, too!

Forum List

Back