Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan

It wouldn't surprise me if the Secret Service arrested him over this, that's their brothers and fellow agents on the other side sworn to protect Clinton. His words put them in jeopardy.

Unlike Hillary, Trump's actions and words haven't gotten people killed. But hey...what difference does it make....

Well give him props for trying eh?

That is about as truthful as the claim that he threw the mother and her baby out. The mother happily came forward and said he was joking and did no such thing.

Jesus fuckwad, read the post again;

"You're right, he's just an incredible dumbass who will always be saying incredibly stupid idiotic things that his staff will always have to scramble around and attempt to mitigate. It’s gonna be a great show."

Did I assert that?

Then goodbye fuckwit.
. I would tell you to kiss my ass and blow me, but you'd be all too willing.

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.

Fail. The voters who believe in the 2nd Amendment will go to the polls and prevent her from winning. You fucking people are stretching if you think he called for assasination if the bitch.
edit.

I knew it wouldn't take long for one of the empty-headed Trump minions to guffaw at what is a very real problem.
It's not like we don't have more lying, criminal, Establishment servants to replace that one~

Fail. The voters who believe in the 2nd Amendment will go to the polls and prevent her from winning. You fucking people are stretching if you think he called for assasination if the bitch.
Not quite!
According to Trump the election was over and Hillary GETS TO PICK SC justices.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

You know how silly all this is? Republican senators won't post another justice now. They just pout and won't do their job.

He was obviously talking about assassination.

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.

Maybe to a loon lefty like You and Hinckley Jr.or to a bat shit crazy righty like Timothy but to us normal people he meant like those guys in 1776 with a tyrant government

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

If Trump was a left-winger, then a comment like this should be taken seriously. After all; left-wingers killed Lincoln and JFK, and a leftist tried to kill Reagan
And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

Explain what? Encourage NRA people for voting? What's wrong with that?
Well, according to Trump's statement Hillary "GETS TO PICK HER JUDGES" therefore the election is over and the voting is already done and Hillary won which allows her to pick the judges!!!!

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

And right wingers killed King and MalcomX. We need to stop this type of talking. He is an idiot.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Explain what? Encourage NRA people for voting? What's wrong with that?
Well, according to trump's statement Hillary "GETS TO PICK HER JUDGES" therefore the election is over and the voting is already done and Hillary won which allows her to pick the judges!!!!

He meant overthrow at worst.....those country is incredibly corrupt...the media is worthless

Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.

These poor fuckwits shatting themselves about Sharia law in america really need something realistic to lose their sanity over.
Ahhh, insults, the last act of a desperate man, probably named Ahmed or Moohammad.

edit.

I knew it wouldn't take long for one of the empty-headed Trump minions to guffaw at what is a very real problem.
It's not like we don't have more lying, criminal, Establishment servants to replace that one~
LOL - This is the "but Hillary" deflection isnt it ?

No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.

Nope he's right as rain.....trump, Trump, trump

Forum List

Back