Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
I doubt you ever supported it.......a fellow lib wouldnt shoot you would he if you tried to enforce those state laws....I mean only NRA kooks do that rrriiigghhhttt

I am a gun owner and was a significant supporter. I am no longer interested in being part of this game and the stubborn refusal to try and block every attempt to create even a conversation, and I am not alone.
Still cant answer the question can ya....inconvenient no doubt
No, he thinks answering questions is for the little people...a common Dem attitude.

Meanwhile Leftists repeatedly called for the assassination of George Bush, even making a movie depicting his assassination. After the Clarence Thomas hearings, Leftists said they hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs so he dies of a heart attack as black men often do. Another Leftist got angry with a Trump supporter and went and got his gun and shot him at a bar.

And on and on and on....
We have no control over a movie made in another country.
I said Leftists. You're all over the globe. And you were more than happy that your ideological comrades in another country did what you couldn't do here.

Not quite!
According to Trump the election was over and Hillary GETS TO PICK SC justices.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
In that case the "2nd amendment people" will put pressure on all the senators to not confirm any SCOTUS candidates who don't have a favorable view of our freedom to own guns. The NRA holds considerable power over the Senate and its members will vote out anyone who isn't sympathetic to the cause.

That's what Trump was talking about. We don't need to kill Hillary. She is going to lose the election.

Telling how many trump hunchbacks think it a good idea.

They reveal their disdain of the 2nd amendment when they say things like this. They are actually attempting to use it as cover for murdering people. The exact opposite of what the founding fathers intended with the 2nd amendment.

Modern conservatism is fascism disguised as something else. Trump disqualified himself long ago, this just solidifies his place as a criminal trying to gain power.

I think he disqualified himself. Republicans should save this race and find someone else, this guy is killing the Republican brand.
Prepare yourself for a rude disappointment in November.
LOL, you'll be lucky to have a candidate in a couple of weeks.

I understand.

In the future we will let the tv networks , the War Party and other interested parties select the presidential candidates.

No, this isn't a joke any more!

Cpdb7DaWIAAf4JO.jpg

390-second-0809.jpg

TOO FAR, EVEN FOR TRUMP: Suggesting violence against Clinton is beyond offensive and it’s time for GOP to abandon him

What should Americans do if the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights?

Well, START by proving that "the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights" in a court of law.

In a "court of law"

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and "courts of law' can be located where?

.Are the "courts of law" the same ones which have approved our gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state?

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

Is her comments that the US should assassinate ASSAD, the duly elected Prime Minister of Syria , evidence that she is bona fide wacko?

What should Americans do if the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights?

Well, START by proving that "the powers-that-be plan to deprive them of their rights" in a court of law.

In a "court of law"

.Are the "courts of law" the same ones which have approved our gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state?

So, are you no longer a member of the nation of laws? When are you leaving?

In a "court of law"

So, are you no longer a member of the nation of laws? When are you leaving?
Why would he assassinate her....she's about to keel over any minute.....I mean she probably has TB.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

But he didn't say anything. I listened to this entire thing, twice.... he said nothing.
“Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.” That implies violence?

Heck Jessie Jackson suggested people riot during the 2000 election, and it was blatant. He openly said he would intimidate lawful citizens by taking to the streets in riots over the 2000 election.

Trump didn't even say a fraction of that. Not even a fraction.

Forum List

Back