Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

The question keeps coming up. What kind of depraved lowlife supports trump now after all the vile things this POS has said. Would be able to find a complete set of teeth among them?
Which one of hitlerys lies inspires you most?
Typical Trump defense for his indefensible crap. Dumb ass supporters can't present an intelligent excuse so they just say ?hitlery or some other name they think is witty. You can just picture in your imagination some goofy disheveled weirdo at a keyboard laughing as he types out h-i-t-l-e-r-y and talking to himself "hilk hilk, that thar is funny".
So, considering your incompetence in your ability to respond, we have to assume all hitlerys lies inspire you......
You didn't ask me the question shit breath. You asked someone else. I responded to your stupidity.
So which Trump lie inspires you the most dopey?
Thanks for confirming for us.....

Nothing wrong with what he said

I think the Secret Service should arrest him. A few weeks ago, he was suggesting Russians hack her and now he is suggesting that she be shot. This is treasonous behavior and he should be charged.
You're nothing but a liar. This Russian hacking story originated from the Hillary campaign. Turns out the leak came from a insider at the DNC who gave the info to Wikileaks. He was murdered a couple of weeks before the convention. Seems the Hillary mob found out who was the source and "Took Care Of Him".

seth-rich-bloomingdale_02.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary trying to explain why she hung around so long. This is Hillary in May of 2008 talking about the RFK assassination happened in June, so why should she get out of the race. Anything could happen to Obama is what she meant.

Hillary trying to explain why she hung around so long. This is Hillary in May of 2008 talking about the RFK assassination happened in June, so why should she get out of the race. Anything could happen to Obama is what she meant.

Wow, man, your guy totally stepped in it... and you are grasping for straws.
That's rich. This latest nonsense was a huuuuuge reach by the media, and you little turds are stupid enough to roll with it.
Clearly, Hillary was insinuating that Obama could meet with some sort of "Accident" because it has happened to a candidate before. That's much less of a stretch than this shit about Trump saying gun-owners could shoot Hillary. It's clear he was saying that 2nd Amendment supporters could stop her (at the ballot box like they always have). It's difficult for me to think you can say the shit you do with a straight face. I guess that critics of the left were right. You people are officially a disease, a disease that is contagious.

That's rich. This latest nonsense was a huuuuuge reach by the media, and you little turds are stupid enough to roll with it.

Again, it would be a huge reach if the rest of the time, Trumpenfuhrer used measured sensible language. Instead, it's just a long line of stuff the guy says that is out of line, out of order or just plain old in bad taste.

Clearly, Hillary was insinuating that Obama could meet with some sort of "Accident" because it has happened to a candidate before. That's much less of a stretch than this shit about Trump saying gun-owners could shoot Hillary.

Well, no, Trump was suggesting that "Second Amendment people could do something about that". that's a pretty clear incitement to violence.

It's clear he was saying that 2nd Amendment supporters could stop her (at the ballot box like they always have). It's difficult for me to think you can say the shit you do with a straight face. I guess that critics of the left were right. You people are officially a disease, a disease that is contagious.

It wasn't clear to me. The way he phrased it, he implied "Second Amendment people" might be able to do something bout either HIllary or her judges AFTER she is elected.

Who are "Second Amendment People"... Oh, that's right. NUTS WITH GUNS!!!

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.

And there's the typical left right there folks.

Once again the brain-dead, HUMORLESS left has no ability to recognize satire. A Trump wisecrack is equal to "treason" with these freaks. Of course he didn't "advocate" anything of the kind, but I wouldn't care if he had. Hillary Rotten Clinton shouldn't be allowed to become president under any circumstances. :nono:

If that's your idea of humor put your hand on the curb and lift yourself out of the gutter.
This thread needs to be put in a safe space for libs as discussion of reality is beyond them and frightening......Tell me why hasnt NY CT or CA started rounding up the guns they made illegal

I have no idea and I don't care anymore, they can take your house out with a hellfire for all I care now.
Gee it wouldnt be because someone might get dead is it..and that would be bad optics for libs........
You folks lost my support for the 2nd amendment, they could come for your guns tomorrow for all I care.
When did you support it? And at least you admit you care nothing about rights.

For someone who has the "best words", Trump sure gets misunderstood a lot

Again, it would be a huge reach if the rest of the time, Trumpenfuhrer used measured sensible language. Instead, it's just a long line of stuff the guy says that is out of line, out of order or just plain old in bad taste.

Clearly, Hillary was insinuating that Obama could meet with some sort of "Accident" because it has happened to a candidate before. That's much less of a stretch than this shit about Trump saying gun-owners could shoot Hillary.

Well, no, Trump was suggesting that "Second Amendment people could do something about that". that's a pretty clear incitement to violence.

It's clear he was saying that 2nd Amendment supporters could stop her (at the ballot box like they always have). It's difficult for me to think you can say the shit you do with a straight face. I guess that critics of the left were right. You people are officially a disease, a disease that is contagious.

It wasn't clear to me. The way he phrased it, he implied "Second Amendment people" might be able to do something bout either HIllary or her judges AFTER she is elected.

Who are "Second Amendment People"... Oh, that's right. NUTS WITH GUNS!!!
So you assume that people who believe in the US Constitution and follow it are violent?
Seems to me that people who don't believe in the Constitution are prone to violence, not the other way around. But you're trying to float a false stereotype that has made it's way around cocktail parties in Hollywood and D.C. that all gun owners are killers. Even the anti-gun advocates at the top know this is bullshit, because they've looked at the statistics that prove otherwise. I think you're just getting in deeper and deeper Joe.
:dig:

What was the saying...when you dig a grave for someone else?

Does the left still have the vapors? LOL these sissified loons and their make believe faux outrage are hilarious.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Your hair is on fire!

Forum List

Back