🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did evolution happen ?

The group of snakes you are talking about with pelvic spurs are those where those leg appendages push outside the snake, not the ones with the structure still existing internally. And studies have shown while some species use them for reproduction it isn't necessary for all and many with them don't. Why are they there still?

Why do dozens of species have eyes that don't have vision?

Why do all whales have vestigal legs even though some don't use them? Why do many embryo's start with legs in whales, but they disappear in development and why do they have defined femurs and tibias which are not needed at all? And why do the ones who do use have evolved larger legs? Why do some of those legs have digits even which are not used?

Why does a whale shark, who filter feeds on plankton still have teeth?

Why does a Galapagos Cormorant have wings? They don't use them to fly or steer underwater. with no predators to fly away from they forgot them.

Why do owls have vestigal hands on their wings?

Why do dandelion who reproduce through cloning, have male and female sex organs?

Why do humans have wisdom teeth and appendixes, which only serve to hurt our survivability, and can be removed with zero negative impact?

On animals erector pili are used to puff up their fur and make them appear larger and scarier to predators. Goosebumps on people (same reaction) serve no purpose. Why?

You are only answering part of the question there bucko. That's not supporting your cause, saying 'well at times some of those vestigal organs may be used in certain species" and ignoring the rest which don't use them.
link please

Take five seconds on google and educate yourself using peer reviewed studies and actual scientists.

If your goal is to stick your head in the sand and say "look, the sun doesn't exist since I can't see it and I have no desire to educate myself further".

That is on you. Not going to hold your hand and babysit you, if you are that fucking hopeless that you can't learn on your own if you don't like what you would learn so be it.

Thanks but I have no desire to debate those who willingly choose to be ignorant on the subject here.
its your claim so you back it up

Actually in response to your lie which you haven't been able to back up.

And it's fucking 5th grade science. Not sure if maybe you just never made it that far, or ignored it or just live in your own world where basic science and educating yourself is beyond your ability.

But yeah, thats on you kiddo. If you want to fight about how you wish to remain ignorant of basic facts, that's your stance. I'm not going to let someone intentionally trying to be a moron bring me down to their level. You've made it clear you have no desire to educate yourself on the topic at hand, since then you can't spout your easily scientifically disproven lies.

Thank you.

when you tell me how to prove a negative, or that something didnt happen I will back it up

to date there is not one single piece of evidence that we evolved from a rock much less anything else evo claims

No I asked you to prove the things that you claimed.

It doesn't matter you started by telling a lie that humans evolved from existing apes, when the proof is the evolution is both came from a common ancestor.

Now you're just giving mushy mouth crap to try and avoid your lie.

When you need to lie to make up the basis of your argument, you aren't helping your cause.

You either made your claim out of ignorance which means you don't have the necessary knowledge on the subject to maintain a conversation...

then you double down that you are not going to even begin to educate yourself on the very basics of the topic of which you are trying to speak. why should I continue to have a conversation with somebody who's unwilling to learn the basics of this topic??

Or knowing the truth and intentionally lying.

Either way you then went on to debunk yourself and that's all I really care.

I don't really care whether you're ignorant or a liar.

If evolution it a fact, then why are there apes today like there were hundreds of thousands of years ago? And why haven't they evolved into humans, like evolutionists believe?

First of all, evolution does not say we evolved from modern apes. It says we have a common ancestor.

Second of all, the modern apes will a niche in their environment. They will not evolve into something identical to one that exists. Especially now that it is common for species to be far less isolated.
they only changed to that in the last few yrs since they couldnt prove we came from apes,,,just like the did with global cooling to global warming to now climate change

and they cant even show what we evolved from now so they say a common ancestor,,,

well other than we all came from a rock

Wrong. Darwin said "much light will be thrown on the origin of man and his history."

And he postulated humans and monkeys and apes were related " via an ancient undiscovered common ancestor"

People have tried to twist and turn that into lies like you're saying there.

If you would like you can choose to actually educate yourself on the Topic and read "On the origin of species" written 160 years ago.

Or you can continue lying out of ignorance. The choice is yours.

It's just as more complete fossil records and genetic testing have been found to corraborate his hypothesis, those trying to twist his words have become called out more and are disappearing.

So a question for you. what you stated there was in complete opposition to what Darwin stated 160 years ago.

Were you lying out of ignorance? or did you actually know about this subject and are lying intentionally?

Attenborough is probably the greatest living Englishman and his brother ran Jurassic Park. I think he pretty much nailed the intelligent design nut.

NO. Adaptation happened little by little but that nutcase Darwin was trippin' on the plants he found while travelling(on someone elses dime).

Kinda like wheree I live. I spotted a small group of capuchin monkeys and " I'lll be damned" they must have "evolved" to accept the fruits and climate here.
Even AlGore could come up with a more realistic evaluation and he's proof that there was no missing link. He came from those before what we now know as modern homo-erectus.
Pre-gene alteration(improvement) by The Creator.

ca0ca516326d5763e5716410e6333cf9--al-gore-joe-biden.jpg

Attenborough is probably the greatest living Englishman and his brother ran Jurassic Park. I think he pretty much nailed the intelligent design nut.

NO. Adaptation happened little by little but that nutcase Darwin was trippin' on the plants he found while travelling(on someone elses dime).

Kinda like wheree I live. I spotted a small group of capuchin monkeys and " I'lll be damned" they must have "evolved" to accept the fruits and climate here.
Even AlGore could come up with a more realistic evaluation and he's proof that there was no missing link. He came from those before what we now know as modern homo-erectus.

Let me give you some good advice: do not ever open your mouth about evolution again.

If evolution it a fact, then why are there apes today like there were hundreds of thousands of years ago? And why haven't they evolved into humans, like evolutionists believe?

First of all, evolution does not say we evolved from modern apes. It says we have a common ancestor.

Second of all, the modern apes will a niche in their environment. They will not evolve into something identical to one that exists. Especially now that it is common for species to be far less isolated.
they only changed to that in the last few yrs since they couldnt prove we came from apes,,,just like the did with global cooling to global warming to now climate change

and they cant even show what we evolved from now so they say a common ancestor,,,

The last couple of years?? Bullshit. I was taught that in the 9th grade in 1974.
sorry jr but this is still in the text books

upload_2019-3-5_13-0-6.jpeg

Wrong. Darwin said "much light will be thrown on the origin of man and his history."

And he postulated humans and monkeys and apes were related " via an ancient undiscovered common ancestor"

If you would like you can choose to actually educate yourself on the Topic and read "On the origin of species" written 160 years ago.

It's just as more complete fossil records and genetic testing have been found to corraborate his hypothesis, those trying to twist his words have become called out more and are disappearing.

So a question for you. what you stated there was in complete opposition to what Darwin stated 160 years ago.

Were you lying out of ignorance? or did you actually know about this subject and are lying intentionally?

this is whats taught in schools today

upload_2019-3-5_13-0-54.jpeg

Let me give you some good advice: do not ever open your mouth about evolution again.

now thats advice you should consider yourself

View attachment 248869
Which school?

View attachment 248869

You realize that's a satirical caricature, right?

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

The last couple of years?? Bullshit. I was taught that in the 9th grade in 1974.

View attachment 248868

That is a joke meme. No biology text has the words "Something went terribly wrong."

View attachment 248869

Apparently not. But him using a satirical meme as scientific evidence is the best laugh I have had all day.

View attachment 248868

That is a joke meme. No biology text has the words "Something went terribly wrong."
images

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

The pic you posted in post #88 is not used in any school or in any biological textbook.

I defy you to prove differently.

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

The pic you posted in post #88 is not used in any school or in any biological textbook.

just seeing how much youre paying attention, and of course you pick the only one that isnt in the text books

I challenge you to prove me wrong

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

just seeing how much youre paying attention, and of course you pick the only one that isnt in the text books

Riiiiight. You are testing me? Lmao!! That is funny

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

View attachment 248869

of course youd catch it

images

Riiiiight. You are testing me? Lmao!! That is funny

thats funner than waiting for you to quote me out of context and putting words in my mouth

Forum List

Back