Did evolution happen ?

images

Ok, you are posting this to "prove" that science texts taught that man evolved from apes we have today, instead of saying they share a common ancestor.

The picture you show does not prove that. No modern ape is shown in that pic.

The 3 on the left are Dryopithecus (extinct), Oreopithecus (extinct) and Ramapithecus (extinct - actually now considered a female Sivapithecus - also extinct).

The 3 on the right are Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, and modern man.

So no, the text books did NOT say that man came from apes. They said we evolved from a common ancestor.

Ok, you are posting this to "prove" that science texts taught that man evolved from apes we have today, instead of saying they share a common ancestor.

The 3 on the left are Dryopithecus (extinct), Oreopithecus (extinct) and Ramapithecus (extinct - actually now considered a female Sivapithecus - also extinct).

So no, the text books did NOT say that man came from apes. They said we evolved from a common ancestor.
and what is that common ancestor???

You realize that's a satirical caricature, right?
of course youd catch it

images
You realize that's a satirical caricature, right?
of course youd catch it

images

The pic you posted in post #88 is not used in any school or in any biological textbook.

I defy you to prove differently.

just seeing how much youre paying attention, and of course you pick the only one that isnt in the text books

I challenge you to prove me wrong

Riiiiight. You are testing me? Lmao!! That is funny

thats funner than waiting for you to quote me out of context and putting words in my mouth

You were the one who claimed that school text books said we evolved from apes, and only changed it a few years ago. I'm still waiting for any proof (or even evidence).

It is not a modern ape. That much is for sure.

of course youd catch it

images
of course youd catch it

images

The pic you posted in post #88 is not used in any school or in any biological textbook.

I defy you to prove differently.

just seeing how much youre paying attention, and of course you pick the only one that isnt in the text books

I challenge you to prove me wrong

Riiiiight. You are testing me? Lmao!! That is funny

thats funner than waiting for you to quote me out of context and putting words in my mouth

You were the one who claimed that school text books said we evolved from apes, and only changed it a few years ago. I'm still waiting for any proof (or even evidence).

its right next to your evidence of a common ancestor

prove it by producing it

If evolution it a fact, then why are there apes today like there were hundreds of thousands of years ago? And why haven't they evolved into humans, like evolutionists believe?

First of all, evolution does not say we evolved from modern apes. It says we have a common ancestor.

Second of all, the modern apes will a niche in their environment. They will not evolve into something identical to one that exists. Especially now that it is common for species to be far less isolated.
they only changed to that in the last few yrs since they couldnt prove we came from apes,,,just like the did with global cooling to global warming to now climate change

and they cant even show what we evolved from now so they say a common ancestor,,,

well other than we all came from a rock

Here you made the claim that text books a few years ago said we evolved from apes, and did not say we evolved from a common ancestor.

Then, as "proof" of what was in textbooks you post a timeline that does not have any modern apes in it.

Now you want to push the focus to "what is that common ancestor". I thought the evolutionists said it was apes until "just a few years ago". Or will you admit that was bullshit?

prove it by producing it

You made a claim of something you said happened prior to "just a few years ago". Surely you can find an example?

Or is it just more lies from you?

prove it by producing it

You made a claim of something you said happened prior to "just a few years ago". Surely you can find an example?

wheres the common ancestor???

if its common you should be able to shut me down quickly

or are you afraid its a monkey of some kind???

prove it by producing it

I did not actually say it existed. I corrected your misquoting of the actual theory of evolution.
Here is proof:
"Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."

prove it by producing it

Obviously you are afraid you have been caught in a lie. Since you refuse to even discuss something you were adamant about just a little bit ago.

prove it by producing it

I did not actually say it existed. I corrected your misquoting of the actual theory of evolution.
Here is proof:
"Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."
but wheres the proof of a common ancestor

prove it by producing it

Obviously you are afraid you have been caught in a lie. Since you refuse to even discuss something you were adamant about just a little bit ago.
its not a lie til you prove it one,,,

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

I didn't say I had proof of a common ancestor. I simply said that is what the theory of evolution actually says. It does not say man evolved from apes, as you insist it did until a few years ago.

prove it by producing it

its not a lie til you prove it one,,,

LMAO!! Full blown panic!!

Earlier in this thread you derided someone for wanting you to prove a negative.

But the last pic you posted was called The March of Progress. It was published in 1965. So unless you consider 54 years to be "just a few years ago" I have proven what you said was a lie. And I did it using the picture you tried to post as proof of your point.

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

I didn't say I had proof of a common ancestor. I simply said that is what the theory of evolution actually says. It does not say man evolved from apes, as you insist it did until a few years ago.

but you said we came from one,,,so what did it look like???

it OK cause I already know that the common ancestor thing is bullshit because their ape human thing was falling apart due to NO EVIDENCE

face it evolution is no less a religion than the rest of them, and there is more proof for a young earth than an old one

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

it OK cause I already know that the common ancestor thing is bullshit because their ape human thing was falling apart due to NO EVIDENCE

face it evolution is no less a religion than the rest of them, and there is more proof for a young earth than an old one

There actually is a evidence for descent with modification, it's called biological evolution.

That will offend your delicate christian fundamentalist sensibilities so learn to adapt and evolve.

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

I never claimed to have it. In fact, I never claimed it existed.

I simply corrected your lie about what evolution claimed

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

Did I say we did? Please provide the post number.

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

What "...ape human thing..." are you talking about? You mean what you said was taught in schools until a few years ago? (when you lied?)

Forum List

Back