🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did evolution happen ?

prove it by producing it

I did not actually say it existed. I corrected your misquoting of the actual theory of evolution.
Here is proof:
"Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."
but wheres the proof of a common ancestor

I didn't say I had proof of a common ancestor. I simply said that is what the theory of evolution actually says. It does not say man evolved from apes, as you insist it did until a few years ago.

but you said we came from one,,,so what did it look like???

it OK cause I already know that the common ancestor thing is bullshit because their ape human thing was falling apart due to NO EVIDENCE

face it evolution is no less a religion than the rest of them, and there is more proof for a young earth than an old one

What "...ape human thing..." are you talking about? You mean what you said was taught in schools until a few years ago? (when you lied?)
see now youre twisting my words

and what is that common ancestor???

It is not a modern ape. That much is for sure.
prove it by producing it

I did not actually say it existed. I corrected your misquoting of the actual theory of evolution.
Here is proof:
"Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."

I never claimed to have it. In fact, I never claimed it existed.

I simply corrected your lie about what evolution claimed
liar,,,you said we came from a common ancestor then you turned it on me instead of proving your claim

Here is proof:

I didn't say I had proof of a common ancestor. I simply said that is what the theory of evolution actually says. It does not say man evolved from apes, as you insist it did until a few years ago.

it OK cause I already know that the common ancestor thing is bullshit because their ape human thing was falling apart due to NO EVIDENCE

face it evolution is no less a religion than the rest of them, and there is more proof for a young earth than an old one

What "...ape human thing..." are you talking about? You mean what you said was taught in schools until a few years ago? (when you lied?)

I twisted nothing. I simply asked what you meant by "...ape human thing...". I quoted it properly. I didn't make any assumptions. I asked a question.

I twisted nothing. I simply asked what you meant by "...ape human thing...". I quoted it properly. I didn't make any assumptions. I asked a question.
good for you,,,now wheres your proof for a common ancestor??

It is not a modern ape. That much is for sure.
prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

liar,,,you said we came from a common ancestor then you turned it on me instead of proving your claim

Then give me the post # where I said it. It should be simple. If I actually said we came from a common ancestor. But all I have said in this thread is that the theory of evolution does not say we came from apes, but that we have a common ancestor.

I didn't turn anything on you. You claimed the "common ancestor" thing started in the last few years. Before that they claimed we came from apes. That is an outright lie.

prove it by producing it

Here is proof:

Then give me the post # where I said it. It should be simple. If I actually said we came from a common ancestor. But all I have said in this thread is that the theory of evolution does not say we came from apes, but that we have a common ancestor.

I didn't turn anything on you. You claimed the "common ancestor" thing started in the last few years. Before that they claimed we came from apes. That is an outright lie.
no I didnt

I never said I had any proof. But then, I never claimed that we did share a common ancestor with apes. I just said that was what the theory of evolution claimed.

Now, when was it, exactly, that evolutionists changed it from coming from apes to sharing a common ancestor?

I never said I had any proof. But then, I never claimed that we did share a common ancestor with apes. I just said that was what the theory of evolution claimed.

Now, when was it, exactly, that evolutionists changed it from coming from apes to sharing a common ancestor?
good twist on words

Here is proof:

no I didnt

Yes you did. I explained that the theory of evolution did not say we came from apes but that we share a common ancestor (Post #80)

To which you replied: "they only changed to that in the last few yrs since they couldnt prove we came from apes,,,just like the did with global cooling to global warming to now climate change

and they cant even show what we evolved from now so they say a common ancestor,,,

well other than we all came from a rock"

no I didnt

Yes you did. I explained that the theory of evolution did not say we came from apes but that we share a common ancestor.

To which you replied: "they only changed to that in the last few yrs since they couldnt prove we came from apes,,,just like the did with global cooling to global warming to now climate change

and they cant even show what we evolved from now so they say a common ancestor,,,

what common ancestor???

If evolution it a fact, then why are there apes today like there were hundreds of thousands of years ago? And why haven't they evolved into humans, like evolutionists believe?

Seems that Evolution does not always go in one direction. See Tommy; definitely a regressive gene developed somewhere in his line.

Greg

good twist on words

No twist at all. You made the claim.

good twist on words

what common ancestor??? what did it look like???

no I didnt

Yes you did. I explained that the theory of evolution did not say we came from apes but that we share a common ancestor.

what common ancestor???

Yes indeed.

When did the Theory of Evolution change from "we came from apes" to "we share a common ancestor"?

no I didnt

what common ancestor???

Yes indeed.

When did the Theory of Evolution change from "we came from apes" to "we share a common ancestor"?

good twist on words

I didn't claim there was one.

If evolution it a fact, then why are there apes today like there were hundreds of thousands of years ago? And why haven't they evolved into humans, like evolutionists believe?
If you had any clue about what evolution is you'd realize how ignorant this sounds.

The problem is that only about one in a thousand who squawk "evolution" have a clue about it. What most people who say it is illogical is the popular explanation of evolution. Few understand the biochemistry of it. Plus the Evolution as espoused by Darwin was a very simple model; life ain't that simple.

no I didnt

what common ancestor???

Yes indeed.

It was as ugly as Tommy.

Greg

good twist on words

liar

good twist on words

liar

Prove I said it. Show me the post.

Forum List

Back