🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

I heard on the raido , that some doctor thinks he may have had a seizure
If he had a seizure that would be discovered by the medical examiner. Cops beating your ass can bring on seizures.
I am just realying info I heard...I will wait until the truth comes out before I make a judgement
Ask manonthestreet. He has a time machine and already knows what happened.

No. He just got busted is all, then tried to fuck the system yet again by claiming he was hurt. Only thing he DIDN'T count on was dying due to his own damn stupid self.
Horse doo doo

The report was also called into question by Dr. Marc Siegel on Fox News' Fox & Friends, who said there was "no way that you could sever your spine by bashing your head against a wall or side of a car," and added there was "no chance" that Gray could have injured himself "to the extent where he would sever his spine."

The Daily Beast's Michael Daly suggested that the "banging" the prisoner says he heard might have been Gray "signaling his need for help." Daly said the "purpose of that banging seems to have been made clear when Gray asked for medical assistance."

Baltimore Investigative Reporter Disputes Claim That Freddie Gray Injured Himself
The folks planting the false stories the one about Freddy Grey having has spinal surgery which has been debunked and now this new misinformation are demonstrating "A consciousness of guilt"
millerfb2.png

Baltimore's WBAL-TV investigative reporter Jayne Miller highlighted serious concerns with a Washington Post report that a prisoner who was in the van with Freddie Gray heard Gray trying to injure himself, pointing to WBAL's reporting from medical experts on Gray's injuries.

Now we do know. It was his own damn stupid self.
We do not know any such thing what are you nuts

Do you have a medical license ? because I am going with what the DR said....

The report was also called into question by Dr. Marc Siegel on Fox News' Fox & Friends, who said there was "no way that you could sever your spine by bashing your head against a wall or side of a car," and added there was "no chance" that Gray could have injured himself "to the extent where he would sever his spine."

The Daily Beast's Michael Daly suggested that the "banging" the prisoner says he heard might have been Gray "signaling his need for help." Daly said the "purpose of that banging seems to have been made clear when Gray asked for medical assistance."

Baltimore Investigative Reporter Disputes Claim That Freddie Gray Injured Himself

The medical examiner's report has been released. Gray did it himself.
That is just a total categorical lie ...link to your source...you are simply making it up...

The Post story said that it's "not clear whether any additional evidence backs up the prisoner's version." What is clear is that there is available, credible information that contradicts the other prisoner's account, which the Post could have included before the story was uncritically repeated in other mainstream outlets. And as Salon's Joan Walsh pointed out, this sort of caution is even more necessary in the absence of an official police report on the incident.

It's headlines on Drudge. I'm surprised no one saw it.

ABC 7 News - Washington D.C. Maryland Virginia News WJLA.com
Where does it say he did it himself? I dont see that anywhere in the article. Matter of fact I only see this.

"Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van was unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was result of some other action.

Read more: BREAKING NEWS Preliminary findings show Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van WJLA.com
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook"

Forum List

Back