Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

That's to appease easily propagated agitator lefties like you who believe in selective mob rule over due process.

Yeah, telling people a secret inmate saw FG injure himself is all for us...not a defense.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Instead you believe fabricated speculation. Hypocrite.

Sure I do!.....On opposite Day!

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

That's to appease easily propagated agitator lefties like you who believe in selective mob rule over due process.

Yeah, telling people a secret inmate saw FG injure himself is all for us...not a defense.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Well actually he didnt see him. He heard Gray roughing himself up.....I mean trying to snap his own spine.
I sat on a jury two weeks ago and the defendant was slamming his own head into the ground after having been cuffed. Testimony of several neighbors in the black neighborhood. Cops had to back away so any rolling cameras couldn't be construed to suggest they were doing it. Maybe black criminals slamming their own heads into things is the new trend.
Maybe your just an idiot like I have long suspected.
You can't rebut and you think I'm the idiot? Challenge yourself once instead of the defeated disparagement route.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Well actually he didnt see him. He heard Gray roughing himself up.....I mean trying to snap his own spine.
I sat on a jury two weeks ago and the defendant was slamming his own head into the ground after having been cuffed. Testimony of several neighbors in the black neighborhood. Cops had to back away so any rolling cameras couldn't be construed to suggest they were doing it. Maybe black criminals slamming their own heads into things is the new trend.
Whites do it too. The payoff just isn't as big.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!

Well I was on a jury a month ago and as the closing argument the lawyer brought up a cop and had him sever someones spine in front of the jury.

I guess my personal anecdote wins

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!

Well I was on a jury a month ago and as the closing argument the lawyer brought up a cop and had him sever someones spine in front of the jury.

That makes no sense.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Whites do it too. The payoff just isn't as big.
They don't have political machine at their back.

BTW whoever put up that 7.5 mill settlement, thanks.more proof Baltimore PD has made major strides in that area.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!

That makes no sense.

Thats what I said but the cop was really happy from his accomplishment

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
You can't rebut and you think I'm the idiot? Challenge yourself once instead of the defeated disparagement route.
I dont rebut lies. Your personal tale is not something to rebut.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!

That makes no sense.

I mean, that makes no sense as far as anything I posted.

That makes no sense.

Nothing you say makes sense. Youre brain dead.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
I dont rebut lies. Your personal tale is not something to rebut.
You illustrated your own lack of credibility by relying on speculation again.

That makes no sense.

You're defeated again.

That makes no sense.

You're defeated again.
When you assume idiots can think coherently you always lose. Thanks for agreeing you defeated me with your stupidity.

I heard on the raido , that some doctor thinks he may have had a seizure

Forum List

Back