🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Now since one of the reasons listed for rioting was lack of info.and delay...... Will the people tolerate more delay so the Mayor can stage a media op march to DC to try to look like she gives a damn and further her career?

Now since one of the reasons listed for rioting was lack of info.and delay...... Will the people tolerate more delay so the Mayor can stage a media op march to DC to try to look like she gives a damn and further her career?

Actually, I applaud the Baltimore Mayor for doing a fine job under the circumstances. After all, Freddie Gray is the only fatality so far.

When will white GOP politicians start hinting at declaring martial law in major U.S. cities - under the guise/pretext of national security?

Actually, I applaud the Baltimore Mayor for doing a fine job under the circumstances. After all, Freddie Gray is the only fatality so far.
Yeah but this looks to be a fairly common thing in Baltimore.

Freddie Gray not the first to come out of Baltimore police van with serious injuries - Baltimore Sun

"But Gray is not the first person to come out of a Baltimore police wagon with serious injuries.

Relatives of Dondi Johnson Sr., who was left a paraplegic after a 2005 police van ride, won a $7.4 million verdict against police officers. A year earlier, Jeffrey Alston was awarded $39 million by a jury after he became paralyzed from the neck down as the result of a van ride. Others have also received payouts after filing lawsuits."

Why its going to be blue cities that burn
You never gave me that link or do you have a time travel machine?[/QUOTE
Eternal cry for a link....why do libs play that game.........and then disregard em anyway.don't think I've ever asked for one........ Anyway saw live broadcast before the riot in which Chief laid it all out....along with the reasons he wasn't going to quit.....and then cited a litany of improvements he had made.........have no idea if link exists or not.....while on the subject just thought of something else, aren't police vehicles all GPS'd? Would be surprised if they can't see everything in real time as far as vehicles go.

Why its going to be blue cities that burn
You never gave me that link or do you have a time travel machine?[/QUOTE
Eternal cry for a link....why do libs play that game.........and then disregard em anyway.don't think I've ever asked for one........ Anyway saw live broadcast before the riot in which Chief laid it all out....along with the reasons he wasn't going to quit.....and then cited a litany of improvements he had made.........have no idea if link exists or not.....while on the subject just thought of something else, aren't police vehicles all GPS'd? Would be surprised if they can't see everything in real time as far as vehicles go.
I'm just wondering how you heard about a 4th stop prior to them releasing the news that there was a "previously undisclosed" 4th stop. Any explanation for that?

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

That's to appease easily propagated agitator lefties like you who believe in selective mob rule over due process.

Yeah, telling people a secret inmate saw FG injure himself is all for us...not a defense.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

That's to appease easily propagated agitator lefties like you who believe in selective mob rule over due process.

Yeah, telling people a secret inmate saw FG injure himself is all for us...not a defense.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Well actually he didnt see him. He heard Gray roughing himself up.....I mean trying to snap his own spine.

Relatives of Dondi Johnson Sr., who was left a paraplegic after a 2005 police van ride, won a $7.4 million verdict against police officers. A year earlier, Jeffrey Alston was awarded $39 million by a jury after he became paralyzed from the neck down as the result of a van ride.

That money couldve went towards something that didnt involve crippling a person

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Instead you believe fabricated speculation. Hypocrite.

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
Well actually he didnt see him. He heard Gray roughing himself up.....I mean trying to snap his own spine.
I sat on a jury two weeks ago and the defendant was slamming his own head into the ground after having been cuffed. Testimony of several neighbors in the black neighborhood. Cops had to back away so any rolling cameras couldn't be construed to suggest they were doing it. Maybe black criminals slamming their own heads into things is the new trend.

Don't have too since I don't care what you think...... Be my guest and continue playing your useless game... They knew...it's not new

ITZ OPPOSITE DAY!!
I sat on a jury two weeks ago and the defendant was slamming his own head into the ground after having been cuffed. Testimony of several neighbors in the black neighborhood. Cops had to back away so any rolling cameras couldn't be construed to suggest they were doing it. Maybe black criminals slamming their own heads into things is the new trend.
Maybe your just an idiot like I have long suspected.

Forum List

Back