🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

I gotta hand it to Freddie Gray. He severed his own spine to make cops look bad. Wow, what a guy!

Typical of someone who's trying to work a scam....it blew up big time. He's pushing up tulips as we speak. No loss either, he did society a favor.

Yeah, just another worthless jigaboo taking up white space.

Those are your words...racist ahole

It's not a stretch that is what you actually think.

If that was true how'd his hands and feet get cuffed? By a drone?

Still didnt read the article I see.

By telepathy?

The answer is in the article. I suggest you read it.

Suuuure it is...thats why you responded 3 times without the answer.

So you wont read the article and you want to blame me for it?
This aint obamacare,you can read it without passing it.
Theres nothing in the article that says his legs were cuffed by magic. Someone got close enough to him to cuff his legs.

They didnt want to get close to him in order to buckle him in.
Didnt you read the article?

By telepathy?

You look like a fool continuing to be gullible. Actually I forgot you are already a fool.

Nah...I just dont give a rats ass that the guys dead.
I just wish a hood rat would have done it,that way we could've avoided all the rioting....oh I mean protesting.

By telepathy?

Theres nothing in the article that says his legs were cuffed by magic. Someone got close enough to him to cuff his legs.

You didnt read the article either apparently.

By telepathy?

You look like a fool continuing to be gullible. Actually I forgot you are already a fool.

I just wish a hood rat would have done it,that way we could've avoided all the rioting....oh I mean protesting.
No one asked if you cared. You were asked to produce evidence his legs were cuffed by the police fairy god mother.

By telepathy?

Thats why I didnt look, the answer is simple.

Did they buckle him up? No
Did they cuff his hands and legs? Yes

Does it make sense that they would be scared to buckle up a seat belt but unafraid to cuff him? No.

Now look, do you notice a pattern with all these cases?

They kill some black guy and instead of presenting a defense they hide behind closed doors - release things to deflect from their story for example:

Mike Brown in the store tape, Freddie Gray's arrest record, Floating stories about FG having back surgery, Eric Garners arrest record, EG health background, Trayvon pic holding up his middle finger, the fake pics of Mike Brown that turned out not to be him.

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

Then viola, just like this case, they will find no one guilty or even charged with anything because when you cant charge someone for choking someoen on camera...? You think you're going to get a charge when its the police word vs a dead man?

Slap on the wrist, blacks will be mad and people will go on about how SOMEONE should've been charged with SOMETHING.

And thats the point

The media runs these things

They fill the airways with misinformation and turn it into an invent that the left then takes advantage of.

By telepathy?

No one asked if you cared. You were asked to produce evidence his legs were cuffed by the police fairy god mother.
That was on same report I referenced earlier.....

They kill some black guy and instead of presenting a defense they hide behind closed doors - release things to deflect from their story for example:

Mike Brown in the store tape, Freddie Gray's arrest record, Floating stories about FG having back surgery, Eric Garners arrest record, EG health background, Trayvon pic holding up his middle finger, the fake pics of Mike Brown that turned out not to be him.

Then they trickle out information and let if hang out there in the public for a few weeks before the case is resolved.

Then viola, just like this case, they will find no one guilty or even charged with anything because when you cant charge someone for choking someoen on camera...? You think you're going to get a charge when its the police word vs a dead man?

Slap on the wrist, blacks will be mad and people will go on about how SOMEONE should've been charged with SOMETHING.

And thats the point

They fill the airways with misinformation and turn it into an invent that the left then takes advantage of.

Liberals now run conservative sites too!

By telepathy?

That was on same report I referenced earlier.....
Updated 1:56 PM ET, Thu April 30, 2015

And thats the point

Like the fake picture of Brown and that Freddy Gray was riding a bike after spinal surgery?

And thats the point

Liberals now run conservative sites too!

Fox is as much at the mercy of misinformation as everyone else. They can only report what they're told. Then make retractions when needed.

Forum List

Back