🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Here's a stupid white guy who thought he could claim that the police beat him up. He didn't notice the camera in the holding cell.

Heres a video of Dogs playing instruments.

I thought I would add it since we are now putting in videos that have shit to do with the topic

Or is this just another whitewash of police brutality?

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was trying to injure himself document says - The Washington Post

Reporter Doubts Report Freddie Gray Injured Himself

Note to mods: If you move this thread - please leave a trail. Thank you.

We just have to wait and see. anything is possible from both ends of the spectrum, did he have a history of making money off lawsuits? ive heard that but dont really know the facts on that. Ive also heard from the reporter that the police brutally severed his spine which is why the city burned. Maybe the cops did, but we need to wait for more information before we can make a diffinitive statement. To bad the reporter didnt

I gotta hand it to Freddie Gray. He severed his own spine to make cops look bad. Wow, what a guy!

I always have a tough time scratching an itch in the middle of my back. I can't imagine being able to snap my spine, he must have been one limber dude.

His spine was likely almost severed some time before his death. Whether the final separation occurred as a result of his flailing around or a hard ride is the only question.

Yes, Flailing around has been the cause of several cases of severed spines :rolleyes:
Especially when there is a preexisting injury.

Yeah, like Spinal Sever Surgery right?

He was riding a bike with a bad back, lmao
Wasn't Gray running from two bicycle officers?

Biking and Running with a almost severed spine...Trust me

Looks like there was a previously undisclosed 4th stop in addition to the stop they made to "deal with Mr. Gray". Probably to get some ice cream for Mr. Gray.

Freddie Gray investigative report handed to prosecutors - CNN.com
Wait, they could stop to put leg irons on him but they couldn't buckle his seat belt?

I think it's more likely, given the recent record of cops, that the thumping heard behind the partition was a cop smacking him around.

They could've buckled his seat but then he wouldnt be thrown around in the back of the wagon. See? Makes perfect sense

They didnt want to get close to him in order to buckle him in.
Didnt you read the article?

Looks like there was a previously undisclosed 4th stop in addition to the stop they made to "deal with Mr. Gray". Probably to get some ice cream for Mr. Gray.

Wait, they could stop to put leg irons on him but they couldn't buckle his seat belt?

I think it's more likely, given the recent record of cops, that the thumping heard behind the partition was a cop smacking him around.

They could've buckled his seat but then he wouldnt be thrown around in the back of the wagon. See? Makes perfect sense

If that was true how'd his hands and feet get cuffed? By a drone?

Still didnt read the article I see.

By telepathy?

By telepathy?

The answer is in the article. I suggest you read it.

maria-lookatall.jpg
Nice picture :up:

By telepathy?

Suuuure it is...thats why you responded 3 times without the answer.

How did they get the cuffs on his legs? Was that done by a remote control robot?

By telepathy?

You look like a fool continuing to be gullible. Actually I forgot you are already a fool.

By telepathy?

So you wont read the article and you want to blame me for it?
This aint obamacare,you can read it without passing it.

By telepathy?

So you wont read the article and you want to blame me for it?
This aint obamacare,you can read it without passing it.

4 times

Forum List

Back