Did Hillary Say She Had "Momentum" Till A Week Before The Election?, Ha Ha Ha !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:laugh2: :laugh: :lalala: Driving home today, During the Sean Hannity Show, as he played bits of her laughable interview, I thought I heard Hillary say something like,,,"I Had Momentum Going Right Till The Final Week Of The Election" :laugh: :eusa_think:
Was she serious? Was Hillary attracting 20,000 or more fans to her rallies in October to the extent where she had an additional 5000 or so fans outside the packed arenas?
:oops-28:
Maybe Hillary took the final polls from ABC/CNN/NBC seriously that had her up to 14 points ahead? :laugh2:

How do you measure "momentum"? If you are a lazy candidate you listen to advisers and polling data but what happens when advisers are nothing but sycophants and the polling data is skewed? You blame conspiracies.

How do you measure "momentum"? If you are a lazy candidate you listen to advisers and polling data but what happens when advisers are nothing but sycophants and the polling data is skewed? You blame conspiracies.
She didn't have to 'move'. It was 'her turn'.

The momentum she needed was putting her fat ass in a plane and campaigning in MI, WI, and PA. But why do that when CNN had already named her the winner? "Trump has no path to the Presidency". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Maybe she was shielded and she definitely seemed to be in the dark herself. Lol

The momentum she needed was putting her fat ass in a plane and campaigning in MI, WI, and PA. But why do that when CNN had already named her the winner? "Trump has no path to the Presidency". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
if a Clinton was ever having momentum, it was during the year they caught Bill and Monica in the oval office

Forum List

Back