Did Israel Steal Palestine from the Palestinian People?

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Historically there has never been a "Land of Palestine" inhabited by a "Palestinian People"

Since the Israelites conquered the Canaanites in 3300 B.C. only Jews can claim ownership of Israel's lands. While other nations temporarily occupied Israel until 1948, there has always been a Jewish presence.

When people chant "From the River to the Sea... Palestine will be free." They are chanting with hopes to see a Palestinian state established from the Jordan River in the East to the Mediterranean Sea in the West.

This call is essentially a call for the destruction of the State of Israel and a call to send all seven million Israeli Jews into the Mediterranean.

It could be that they have no idea what it is they are screaming about?

After WW2, the land that was given to the Jews, belonged to Great Britain. Less than 3% of the land was owned by Arabs, and that property was sold to the Jews. The Jews welcomed Arabs to work in peace in their country. Egypt told those Arabs to get out because Egypt was about to invade Israel. Israel asked them to stay. They did not. Egypt lost. And refused to let the Arabs into their country, so they squatted on Israel's border. Because they didn't qualify as refugees, that rule was overlooked to get them provisions. Since then they have been used by the Arab countries to be a constant thorn in Israel's side.

After WW2, the land that was given to the Jews, belonged to Great Britain. Less than 3% of the land was owned by Arabs, and that property was sold to the Jews. The Jews welcomed Arabs to work in peace in their country. Egypt told those Arabs to get out because Egypt was about to invade Israel. Israel asked them to stay. They did not. Egypt lost. And refused to let the Arabs into their country, so they squatted on Israel's border. Because they didn't qualify as refugees, that rule was overlooked to get them provisions. Since then they have been used by the Arab countries to be a constant thorn in Israel's side.
Thanks, that is so interesting. Could it be that God wants the Palestinian people right there near Israel so he can use them as a thorn in Israel's side for when Israel defies Him.

Historically there has never been a "Land of Palestine" inhabited by a "Palestinian People"

Since the Israelites conquered the Canaanites in 3300 B.C. only Jews can claim ownership of Israel's lands. While other nations temporarily occupied Israel until 1948, there has always been a Jewish presence.

Britain dropped the ball on this file and they realized it almost immediately post war.

It is Israels land. I recall having a discussion with a Palestenian guy in a major U.S corporation here and he demanded that the borders be moved back to "1948!". With some passion.

I told him my honest opinion, "you can't live in history, time to move on and find peace in the region". If everyone had their historical grievances met we'd never move on.

Hell after WWII, I just learned as I am a sponge for history and WWII has been the most revealing of our species certainly in modern times, both in terms of the depraved, evil and the courageous, noble within our DNA; the number of people held accountable in Nuremberg was disgustingly low.

I never knew the above until just recently. We are talking about 1000s of former nazi murderers, some responsible for 10s of thousands of murders of civilians simply went back to their jobs as policemen in West Germany. Some caught on hidden camera talking in great detail of the murder of kids only a few years prior (well, it would have been 40-50 years prior, but still).

It is not only Jewish land the world needed to return their home as clearly the evil they had to face every few generations is unsustainable. A religion that has contributed so much from such a small minority of our civilization truly is breathtaking when one ponders it all.

So, the long and short of it is simple in my mind, regardless of the arguments and I am not insensitive to those who lost their homes 80 years ago; it is time to move on. It was Jewish land centuries ago. The last 18 years should be used as a measuring stick of intent under independent Gazan rule. The activities of Hamas, funded by terrorist states such as Iran confirmed what Israelis know all too well.

Here we go again.

Palestine is the Latinization of "Philistine".

Jews have never been the majority population in Palestine/Canaan/the Levant.

Most of the "Israelis" are Europeans.

Britain dropped the ball on this file and they realized it almost immediately post war.

It is Israels land. I recall having a discussion with a Palestenian guy in a major U.S corporation here and he demanded that the borders be moved back to "1948!". With some passion.

I told him my honest opinion, "you can't live in history, time to move on and find peace in the region". If everyone had their historical grievances met we'd never move on.

So by that logic, if the Arabs take back Palestine, and drive the Jews out, that would be okay, too, because there's no living in the past.

Hell after WWII, I just learned as I am a sponge for history and WWII has been the most revealing of our species certainly in modern times, both in terms of the depraved, evil and the courageous, noble within our DNA; the number of people held accountable in Nuremberg was disgustingly low.

I never knew the above until just recently. We are talking about 1000s of former nazi murderers, some responsible for 10s of thousands of murders of civilians simply went back to their jobs as policemen in West Germany. Some caught on hidden camera talking in great detail of the murder of kids only a few years prior (well, it would have been 40-50 years prior, but still).

And? Very few Japanese were held accountable, either. The Allies all did horrible things. My late father, who served in World War II, told me a story of how they had to gun down French bandits who were raiding the supply trains during the march from Normandy to the Rhine.

Germany lost huge chunks of territory when it was expelled from Asclese-Lorraine, East Prussia, Silesia, and the Sudentenland.

It is not only Jewish land the world needed to return their home as clearly the evil they had to face every few generations is unsustainable. A religion that has contributed so much from such a small minority of our civilization truly is breathtaking when one ponders it all.

Except that land is equally holy to Christians and Muslims. By that logic, we should declare all of Palestine an International Heritage Site.

So, the long and short of it is simple in my mind, regardless of the arguments and I am not insensitive to those who lost their homes 80 years ago; it is time to move on. It was Jewish land centuries ago. The last 18 years should be used as a measuring stick of intent under independent Gazan rule. The activities of Hamas, funded by terrorist states such as Iran confirmed what Israelis know all too well.

Or the Jews can all go back to Europe where they came from.

But probably, eventually, some Islamic State will get nukes and the resulting exchange will end the world.

Here is what the oh so important Dome of the Rock looked like before the land was given to the Jews:
1710291767921.jpeg

1710292466824.jpeg

The land was a complete wasteland when it was given to the Jews. When Samuel Clemens visited the area He said he saw one person. A nomad passing through.

Last edited:

Thank you so much for that awesome information. You are probably right, it's time to move on.

Prior ownership is irrelevant. Whatever Israel has now, it fought for and died for. They won, the Arabs lost. And the Arabs refuse to accept it. But it's the same way virtually every nation came into being. You don't get to have the land back just because you whine about it.
Isn't land that belongs to the Jews, and has never been owned by the Palestinians?

There is only one type of person who believes Jews "stole" their homeland from a nonexistent people..........

antisemites.
It could be that the people just do not know the truth. Throughout their generations they are being fed a lie concerning the Israeli land.

Here is what the oh so important Dome of the Rock looked like before the land was given to the Jews:
View attachment 916360

View attachment 916366

The land was a complete wasteland when it was given to the Jews. When Samuel Clemens visited the area He said he saw one person. A nomad passing through.
When you say then land was given to the Jews; don't you mean the land was given "back" to the Jews?

Nice ancient pic of the Dome of The Rock

When people chant "From the River to the Sea... Palestine will be free." They are chanting with hopes to see a Palestinian state established from the Jordan River in the East to the Mediterranean Sea in the West.
And why should they not want this?
Do you recall how they were forced off their land?

Here we go again.

Palestine is the Latinization of "Philistine".

Jews have never been the majority population in Palestine/Canaan/the Levant.

Most of the "Palestinians" are Egyptians, Saudis, Turks, Lebanese, Syrians Yemenese.....

Forum List

Back