did it happen?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
if a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it, did it happen?

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists. Everything inside the room disappears after we leave the room.

Another physicist said there is a bigger realm outside our Universe.

Last edited:

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists.
If a rabbit was there, would it hear it?

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists. Everything inside the room disappears after we leave the room.

A tree falling in the forrest would scare the S*** out of you. No one wants to hear that.
A few people years ago camping in the BWCA Wilderness in northern MN, had trees fall on their tents during a severe wind thunderstorm.

I have had a few sleepless nights in that region during storms.

I was in my garden and in my nearby, very nearby wooded land, a tree fell. It is disturbing to say the least.
To be in a situation such as you describe @petro would be terrifying.

So...................we live in a hologram???

If we live in some kind of hologram, then do the beings who created our hologram also live within their own hologram?

And is it possible that we created the hologram they’re living in?

Forum List

Back