Did Jeb "step in it"?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
As Jeb Bush Stumbles on Iraq Rivals Pile On. Here s Why. - NBC News

tt150514.gif

I doubt anyone can step in it like your ONE candidate running.

the old grandma Clinton. but hey you all go on worrying over, Jeb, ted, etc.

Because you ALREADY have your choice MADE FOR YOU BY....the Party...lol

When Charlie Rose asked Rubio the same hypothetical that Bush had been asked, Rubio swatted it away swiftly.

“Not only would I not have been in favor of it, President Bush would not have been in favor of it,” Rubio said.

Jeb did an "oops" when he didn't hear the question right. His prepared talking points had him answering the question but presented in another way. He should have caught it.Oops!

This is the reason the Hill has only taken 38 questions from the press. She doesn't dare talk to them for she will step in everything which will show her unpreparedness for the job so she will just let Bill do the talking for her. Wonder what cabinet position the inexperienced Chelsea will be granted. :rofl:

I heard both versions, the original, and the clarification. And I gotta say it's being mischaracterized by the liberal-side.

His answer was correct to the original question, because the interviewer didn't specify, "With what we know now." Way it was phrased was temporally-neutral.

As I recall it was simply, "Would you have supported the invasion of Iraq?" to which he answered yes, like most every other politician at the time did. Was no specified, "With what we found out later about faked intelligence, etc."

So hanging it for a sensible answer trying to make it seem like he would invaded even with ACCURATE intelligence is patently unfair and bad partisan journalism.

we don't need another bush in office

he may have been a good governor, but i simply do not support his candidacy for president

I heard both versions, the original, and the clarification. And I gotta say it's being mischaracterized by the liberal-side.

His answer was correct to the original question, because the interviewer didn't specify, "With what we know now." Way it was phrased was temporally-neutral.

As I recall it was simply, "Would you have supported the invasion of Iraq?" to which he answered yes, like most every other politician at the time did. Was no specified, "With what we found out later about faked intelligence, etc."

So hanging it for a sensible answer trying to make it seem like he would invaded even with ACCURATE intelligence is patently unfair and bad partisan journalism.

and dottie fell for it hook line and sinker

typical

This is the reason the Hill has only taken 38 questions from the press. She doesn't dare talk to them for she will step in everything which will show her unpreparedness for the job so she will just let Bill do the talking for her. Wonder what cabinet position the inexperienced Chelsea will be granted. :rofl:

Yep, and how amazing her base just sits back and doesn't give a crap. Instead they sit and worry over Republicans. show the level of Engagement her voters have. So why should she do anything else
It's sickening to see they are going to get played AGAIN, just like they did by Obama. And the REST of us will get to live with the unrest, riots, chaos, etc that that party bring on us and our country

Yep, and how amazing her base just sits back and doesn't give a crap. Instead they sit and worry over Republicans. show the level of Engagement her voters have. So why should she do anything else
It's sickening to see they are going to get played AGAIN, just like they did by Obama. And the REST of us will get to live with the unrest, riots, chaos, etc that that party bring on us and our country
Of COURSE we worry over republicans. You have some absolute LUNATICS running for the nomination! If one of those crazy bastards somehow makes it, it affects all of us! In Virginia people are allowed to vote in both parties primaries, and I'll be voting in the GOP primary for the first time ever in the hopes that one of the more sane candidates gets nominated.

Of COURSE we worry over republicans. You have some absolute LUNATICS running for the nomination! If one of those crazy bastards somehow makes it, it affects all of us! In Virginia people are allowed to vote in both parties primaries, and I'll be voting in the GOP primary for the first time ever in the hopes that one of the more sane candidates gets nominated.
Yeah steph sheesh!!! Get a frikken grip girl!!! Statistikhengst ;)

As to the OP, Wonder why all his REPUB/TPartier rivals jumped on it if it was only a misunderstanding? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_think:

I will also vote in the Repub primary to see what I can accomplish. Almost like "Operation Chaos" (Left wing chaos that is
devil2.gif
)

No liberal is WORRIED about the right wing clowns that have thrown their hats into the ring so far. We are looking forward to a very entertaining season though. It sounds like you are resigned to the fact that the crazies will be beat again, and a Liberal will continue to hold the Whitehouse. Good for you.

By the time the 2016 election gets here will will have so many riots and terrorist attacks that liberals will only vote under guard to protect them from the outraged people.

Jeb screwed the pooch...
I don't want him as the nominee anyway....
But then the Democrats have a candidate who is shielded from the media and therefore
she will never have a bad day answering questions.

No liberal is WORRIED about the right wing clowns that have thrown their hats into the ring so far. We are looking forward to a very entertaining season though. It sounds like you are resigned to the fact that the crazies will be beat again, and a Liberal will continue to hold the Whitehouse. Good for you.
yep. We'll have comedy channel for months on end w/ no subscription fee :D :rofl:

yep. We'll have comedy channel for months on end w/ no subscription fee :D :rofl:

Nowhere near the high comedy of Willy and Hildabeast trying to pretend they're not swindling thieves and traitors. Hillary will be measured for a prison orange pantsuit before she ever gets another shot at stealing the WH silverware. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back