Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.

Sanctions? Not because of Crimea but because of election meddling. Obama smiled and sent roses to Putin when he annexed Crimea. Fact is Turkey destorys the Kurds and no one cares. But because these are Jews in Israel people are up in arms. If you reverse the situation and the Palestinians are where the Kurds are and the Kurds are near Israel then people would be saying poor Kurds and no one would give a flying tomato abou the Palestinians. This 100% about Jew hate. Just admit it.

I don't support Turkish barbarity against the Kurds, either. FYI.

It just happens to be my government is a Zionist debacle, not a Turkish one.

Thanks for admitting I was right.

Right how?

Explain Zionist AIPAC, and the Turkish equivalent in U.S.A politics?

Turkey is an autocracy and the US is a Repulic. Why are you comparing the two? Until you admit that I am superior to you in each and every way, we really cannot continue this discussion. Below, are these my ancestors or yours? Do tell.

View attachment 210291

I guess you'd love to divert the discussion away from Israel's brutal land theft, and mass-murders, eh?

My name celebrates Polish Jan III Sobieski's charge at the Battle of Vienna in 1683, which successfully scared off the Turkish invasions of Central-Europe.

But, somehow I must love Turks, oh right, sure.

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.
Israel won. Get over it already.

Zionists are definitely the more mean, dumb, and brutal members of Humanity.
They won, you can stop crying now.

Then why is Israel, and the Jews doing so much screeching about Iran?
So are the Iranian people screeching about their leaders!!!!

Iran was invited into Syria, as was Russia.

That's all so wrong, as Israel continues to shoot into crowds like genocidal villains.

Sanctions? Not because of Crimea but because of election meddling. Obama smiled and sent roses to Putin when he annexed Crimea. Fact is Turkey destorys the Kurds and no one cares. But because these are Jews in Israel people are up in arms. If you reverse the situation and the Palestinians are where the Kurds are and the Kurds are near Israel then people would be saying poor Kurds and no one would give a flying tomato abou the Palestinians. This 100% about Jew hate. Just admit it.

Right how?

Turkey is an autocracy and the US is a Repulic. Why are you comparing the two? Until you admit that I am superior to you in each and every way, we really cannot continue this discussion. Below, are these my ancestors or yours? Do tell.

View attachment 210291

I guess you'd love to divert the discussion away from Israel's brutal land theft, and mass-murders, eh?

My name celebrates Polish Jan III Sobieski's charge at the Battle of Vienna in 1683, which successfully scared off the Turkish invasions of Central-Europe.

Your golden age was 400 years ago? LOL.

I told you 10000x times that conquest is not equivalent to theft. Do you not speak English? Radical Islam is a plague and it is prevalent right in the West Bank and Gaza. I have also told you that might makes right. Stop whining, put on your big boy pants and push Israel out. Channel your inner Sobieski.

So are the Iranian people screeching about their leaders!!!!

Iran was invited into Syria, as was Russia.

That's all so wrong, as Israel continues to shoot into crowds like genocidal villains.

Russia sort off invided itself. LOL.

So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

To piss you off.
Now when are the Polish scumbags giving my wife’s grandparents property back?

To piss you off.

When are the Jewish scumbags giving Palestinians their property back for the land they stole outright?

An esto
Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot

Because Could it be they have the biggest kid on the block on their side???

Zionists are thugs, who think they're above the law.

What law? They are the law. I thought I told you to stop whining like a Bitch.

When are you, and your ilk going to stop whining like Bitches about Hitler, and his Nazis?

Oh, that's so horrible, but when Jewish Israelis do similar then might is right.

I don't whine. My ancestors kicked Hitler's ass and freed yours. You're welcome.

Ancestors?
300 years?
Try 4000 like iran

My ancestors are Russian. I am a Jew but I cannot trace my heritage past my great grand parents. So my ancestors kicked Hitler's ass. What nationality are you?

So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

Right how?

Explain the dozens of anti-Israel lobbyists in Washington.

Right how?

View attachment 210291

I told you 10000x times that conquest is not equivalent to theft. Do you not speak English? Radical Islam is a plague and it is prevalent right in the West Bank and Gaza. I have also told you that might makes right. Stop whining, put on your big boy pants and push Israel out. Channel your inner Sobieski.

Conquest is theft magnified a 10000X.

If I break your door down, toss you out and take over the house and then put your watch on, that is conquest.
Theft with violence is robbery, breaking and entering too, I'd think, in your scenario. But anyway, it fell off the back of a truck, right, no one owned it, it was just lying in the street.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

In war there are no rules?
Take that up with the Geneva Convention, and the Nuremberg trials.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Pollacks are stupid who played a major role in the killing of Jews and do not understand that Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem were parts of Countries that initiated War with Israell

An esto

When are you, and your ilk going to stop whining like Bitches about Hitler, and his Nazis?

Oh, that's so horrible, but when Jewish Israelis do similar then might is right.

I don't whine. My ancestors kicked Hitler's ass and freed yours. You're welcome.

Ancestors?
300 years?
Try 4000 like iran

My ancestors are Russian. I am a Jew but I cannot trace my heritage past my great grand parents. So my ancestors kicked Hitler's ass. What nationality are you?

Russians somehow deserve to steal Palestinian lands.
(Rolls eyes)
Such f*cking hypocrites.

Theft with violence is robbery, breaking and entering too, I'd think, in your scenario. But anyway, it fell off the back of a truck, right, no one owned it, it was just lying in the street.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

In war there are no rules?
Take that up with the Geneva Convention, and the Nuremberg trials.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Pollacks are stupid who played a major role in the killing of Jews and do not understand that Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem were parts of Countries that initiated War with Israell

Golan heights was stolen too by Israel, as was the West Bank, and E. Jerusalem.

All areas that have been ethnically cleansed by Jewish Israelis over the years.

I think Jews are so stupid, especially since these people can't even tell who did the Holocaust.

If so, then Jewish Nazi collaborators played a major role in killing Jews, like Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Group 13, Jewish Sonderkammandos, and Jewish Kapos.

Right how?

No other Supremacist Lobby is so powerful as AIPAC in Washington.

Now, why is this?

Zionism is king in America, unfortunately.

I'm tired of my government paying off Israel, so they can go harm Palestinians in return.

No, you're just butthurt that Hitler didn't win.

I don't support Hitler, nor Israel.

Both are outrageous.

Why is morality so hard for Zionists to grasp?

Pollacks are meek, stupid, and afraid of their own shadow which made it easy for Hitler to just walk in.
Considering the major role they played in the Holocaust they are also vicious, uncivilized, and ruthless just like their idol; Adolph Hitle

Th

To piss you off.

When are the Jewish scumbags giving Palestinians their property back for the land they stole outright?[/QUOTE

To piss you off.

When are the Jewish scumbags giving Palestinians their property back for the land they stole outright?
The Jews attacked Poland?
Are you retarded?

Right how?

View attachment 210291

Conquest is theft magnified a 10000X.

Conquest is conquest.

Definition: The subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

Do you see the word "theft" anywhere in there? Try again.

An esto

Ancestors?
300 years?
Try 4000 like iran

Russians somehow deserve to steal Palestinian lands.
(Rolls eyes)
Such f*cking hypocrites.

Not steal. Conquer. Yes my ancestors seem to like to take land. Go figure. I also told you that "deserve" has nothing to do with it. Might makes right. Ask the Crimeans.

Right how?

Now, why is this?

I'm tired of my government paying off Israel, so they can go harm Palestinians in return.
Lying scumbag.
US used Israel since 1948 to test military equipment.

Right how?

Now, why is this?

Go to Pollack Land where you belong. I forgot; you can’t. You are too stupid to know how to get there.

I don't support Hitler, nor Israel.

Both are outrageous.

Why is morality so hard for Zionists to grasp?

Pollacks are meek, stupid, and afraid of their own shadow which made it easy for Hitler to just walk in.
Considering the major role they played in the Holocaust they are also vicious, uncivilized, and ruthless just like their idol; Adolph Hitle

Off topic, what do any of these lies, have to do with the fact that Jews stole Palestine?

Gee whiz, really desperate to get off the topic, and facts that Jews did in fact build Israel on the stolen land of Palestinians, eh?

I think you're talking about Polish Jews being obedient, dumb, and scared of their own shadows, the very Jews who setup Judenrate councils obedient to the Nazis, to have the Judenrate Jewish councils tell the Nazis all the Jewish names, and where-abouts, and to then walk them into the Nazi German ghettoes.

Forum List

Back