Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

If I break your door down, toss you out and take over the house and then put your watch on, that is conquest.
Theft with violence is robbery, breaking and entering too, I'd think, in your scenario. But anyway, it fell off the back of a truck, right, no one owned it, it was just lying in the street.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

In war there are no rules?
Take that up with the Geneva Convention, and the Nuremberg trials.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

The Nakba is a historic fact, Israel scared, and or expelled Palestinian (Arabs) in mass out of their homes in the region.

Oh, the poor Jews are kicked out of nation, after nation, cry about that, but then immediately do the same to Palestinians when they get the chance.

No wonder why people don't like Jews.
C'mon, ease up, it's been explained everything was stolen fair and square.

nakba-2-1.jpg

The Nakba is a historic fact, Israel scared, and or expelled Palestinian (Arabs) in mass out of their homes in the region.

Oh, the poor Jews are kicked out of nation, after nation, cry about that, but then immediately do the same to Palestinians when they get the chance.

nakba-2-1.jpg

Wait a sec,
all it takes is a sad face picture with an old key?

Let's start counting the countries in which Arabs stole Jewish property...

nytimes.jpg

Last edited:

nakba-2-1.jpg

Why do Jews / Israelis think they don't deserve Palestinians a dime for the land they stole, but open their hands wide open for gimme's from Poland, Iran, Hungary, Russia, Morocco, Iraq, Romania etc. etc.

nakba-2-1.jpg

Why do Jews / Israelis think they don't deserve Palestinians a dime for the land they stole, but open their hands wide open for gimme's from Poland, Iran, Hungary, Russia, Morocco, Iraq, Romania etc. etc.

Actually Israelis are the ones waiting for an official damages suit,
but the other side doesn't want a precedent. Because Arabs have caused the most of property loss in this conflict, to both sides.

Last edited:
If I break your door down, toss you out and take over the house and then put your watch on, that is conquest.
Theft with violence is robbery, breaking and entering too, I'd think, in your scenario. But anyway, it fell off the back of a truck, right, no one owned it, it was just lying in the street.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Because they are the good guys and Islamists are the bad guys. Still waiting. Name one mostly Muslim nation (60%+) that is not a social, political or economic disaster. Just one. Surely you can.

Israel can do as it wishes. Winners decide on Geneva Convention and same with the Nuremberg Trials. Think there would have been trials if the Axis won the war?

Seriously? Are you dumb? Do you even read my posts?

You are the one who lost the argument ; moron, You claim Israel stole” Palestinian land” during 1967 which I disproved. You say Israel used “ aggressive force” against the Palestinians which I have also disproved. You are the one who initially brought up the subject of the Polish people, not me. Of course, you do not remember because you are too stupid

Israel has stole land since it's foundation, they still continue to encroach on Palestinian West Bank lands, building settlements on land that they think they deserve just because they're Jewish Israelis.

Moron, the W. Bank was part of Jordan who initiated War with Israel

So, Israel still stole those lands, and continue to oppress them none the less.

Apparently the Pollack can’t read. The Arabs initiated the War to destroy them and Israel won. Somehow he can’t understand that the Arabs initiated the aggression

Balfour Declaration is a declaration of war, anything that happened to Jews after that, was justified as self defense.

Jews shouldn't get the right to be a modern Colonialist Imperialist nightmare, just because they're Jews.

The Israeli war crime genocides like the Nakba, resemble American war crime genocides like the Trail of Tears against Natives.

Yeah we all know that president Andrew Jackson was hanged for that.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot

Because Could it be they have the biggest kid on the block on their side???

Zionists are thugs, who think they're above the law.

No, you're just butthurt that Hitler didn't win.

I don't support Hitler, nor Israel.

Both are outrageous.

Why is morality so hard for Zionists to grasp?
So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.

Both are outrageous.

So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.
Israel won. Get over it already.

Both are outrageous.

Israel won. Get over it already.

Zionists are definitely the more mean, dumb, and brutal members of Humanity.

What law? They are the law. I thought I told you to stop whining like a Bitch.

Forum List

Back