Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Theft with violence is robbery, breaking and entering too, I'd think, in your scenario. But anyway, it fell off the back of a truck, right, no one owned it, it was just lying in the street.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

In war there are no rules?
Take that up with the Geneva Convention, and the Nuremberg trials.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot

Because Could it be they have the biggest kid on the block on their side???

Zionists are thugs, who think they're above the law.

What law? They are the law. I thought I told you to stop whining like a Bitch.

When are you, and your ilk going to stop whining like Bitches about Hitler, and his Nazis?

Oh, that's so horrible, but when Jewish Israelis do similar then might is right.

No, you're just butthurt that Hitler didn't win.

I don't support Hitler, nor Israel.

Both are outrageous.

Why is morality so hard for Zionists to grasp?
So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.

Sanctions? Not because of Crimea but because of election meddling. Obama smiled and sent roses to Putin when he annexed Crimea. Fact is Turkey destorys the Kurds and no one cares. But because these are Jews in Israel people are up in arms. If you reverse the situation and the Palestinians are where the Kurds are and the Kurds are near Israel then people would be saying poor Kurds and no one would give a flying tomato abou the Palestinians. This 100% about Jew hate. Just admit it.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

When are you, and your ilk going to stop whining like Bitches about Hitler, and his Nazis?

Oh, that's so horrible, but when Jewish Israelis do similar then might is right.

I don't whine. My ancestors kicked Hitler's ass and freed yours. You're welcome.

Both are outrageous.

So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.

Sanctions? Not because of Crimea but because of election meddling. Obama smiled and sent roses to Putin when he annexed Crimea. Fact is Turkey destorys the Kurds and no one cares. But because these are Jews in Israel people are up in arms. If you reverse the situation and the Palestinians are where the Kurds are and the Kurds are near Israel then people would be saying poor Kurds and no one would give a flying tomato abou the Palestinians. This 100% about Jew hate. Just admit it.

I don't support Turkish barbarity against the Kurds, either. FYI.

It just happens to be my government is a Zionist debacle, not a Turkish one.

An esto

I don't whine. My ancestors kicked Hitler's ass and freed yours. You're welcome.

Ancestors?
300 years?
Try 4000 like iran

Both are outrageous.

Israel won. Get over it already.

Zionists are definitely the more mean, dumb, and brutal members of Humanity.
They won, you can stop crying now.

Both are outrageous.

Sanctions? Obama should of armed them to the teeth, instead he showed what a pussy he was and let Putin take it

And what's this crap? Their never was a country called Palestine.

Both are outrageous.

Sanctions? Obama should of armed them to the teeth, instead he showed what a pussy he was and let Putin take it

So, Putin doesn't deserve Crimea, but Netanyahu deserves Palestine.

You heard it here from the Zionist hypocrites.

Both are outrageous.

Then why is Israel, and the Jews doing so much screeching about Iran?

Both are outrageous.

Uhm GB and us gave it to them....

Did you ever read a history book in your life?

Both are outrageous.

Uhm GB and us gave it to them....

Did you ever read a history book in your life?

Hardly, Jewish paramilitaries which would become Israel massacred Palestinians like in Deir Yassin Massacre, causing many to flee their homes, as well Israel expelled Palestinians as well, in the Nakba.

Even if that were true, what right does the UK, and USA have to give people a land that's already inhabited?

F*cking real jerks.

Civilized societies don't shoot into crowds injuring 1,000's like Israel has.

Civilized societies don't violently riot at their neighbor's borders. Civilized societies don't plant IEDs at their neighbor's fences. Civilized societies don't turn children's toys into weapons. Civilized societies don't teach their children to rip the hearts out of Jews.

Both are outrageous.

Thanks for admitting I was right.

Civilized societies don't violently riot at their neighbor's borders. Civilized societies don't plant IEDs at their neighbor's fences. Civilized societies don't turn children's toys into weapons. Civilized societies don't teach their children to rip the hearts out of Jews.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Hamas and Fatah are civilized. Are they?

Both are outrageous.

Right how?

Explain Zionist AIPAC, and the Turkish equivalent in U.S.A politics?

Violent?
The 1,000 injured by live fire by Israelis, or the 0 injured by a few throwing rocks by Palestinians?

Yeah, I'm going to say in this case Israel's more violent.

Right how?

Explain Zionist AIPAC, and the Turkish equivalent in U.S.A politics?

Turkey is an autocracy and the US is a Repulic. Why are you comparing the two? Until you admit that I am superior to you in each and every way, we really cannot continue this discussion. Below, are these my ancestors or yours? Do tell.

upload_2018-8-14_14-42-1.jpeg

Violent?
The 1,000 injured by live fire by Israelis, or the 0 injured by a few throwing rocks by Palestinians?

Yeah, I'm going to say in this case Israel's more violent.

Thats why they win. Duh.

Then why is Israel, and the Jews doing so much screeching about Iran?
So are the Iranian people screeching about their leaders!!!!

Forum List

Back